DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness

Go down 
+5
HoneyWasp
Ayumi
rmbdntmsswthme
akiyamayuki98
RSV
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue180/180A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
Energy:
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue270/270A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)

A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:18 pm

(yeah. i'm sticking this between the death of drakmon, and the fight for the city.)
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue200/200A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue250/250A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:48 am

((<.< Computer crashed. Lost my post. Busy week. Yeah, I'm all for excuses.))

He sat up in his bed as the nurse brought him his medicine. He stared blankly out the window, utterly bored. Then he saw it: a shiny light among the trees. His stomach lurched with unexplainable excitement. He swallowed his medicines and waited for the nurse to leave. She eventually did, and then he jumped out of his bed. He squinted his eyes, trying hard to remember something, but what? He had already lost the memory of something, and he was sure that the something was really important. He had to remember; he just had to.

As if to remind him, the strange mechanical toy on his desk glowed a soft silver color. He picked it up.

Follow your heart.

That was the cue he needed. The boy stuck the device into his pocket and ran out of the hospital room. Whatever he had forgotten, it didn't seem to matter anymore. He knew someone will tell him what happened to him. And that someone is just out there, in the trees.
---

Hecate rarely saw the kid anymore. She was outside; he was in. Nothing can be done with that. Although sometimes she sees him looking out the window, she never tried to talk to him for the fear of being discovered by the nurse. So when she saw Noah rushing out of the hospital, she thought it was the perfect opportunity to reacquaint herself with the tamer. But he seemed to be in a hurry. A shiny light in the trees caught her eyes as she realized what had happened.

"I'd better not be late." She muttered as she followed Noah. They arrived at the scene and saw Dick and Chaosdramon. The bird digimon's eyes widened as she jumped protectively in front of Noah, keeping him a safe distance away from the action.
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue180/180A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
Energy:
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue270/270A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:49 pm

"shitshitshitshit..." he growled, back flippping multiple times, dodging the blows aimed at him. he landed fifteen feet away, his hand flying up to his face. he removed a small piece of metal, as a mask suddenly spread across his face. it closely resembled diaboromon's, except the mouth was closed and it had no horns. he raised a hand, palm toward Chaosdramon.

"Scarlet burst!" a red orb-like energy blast fired from his palm, striking chaosdramon in the left eye. he glanced over his right shoulder, catching movement.
"hey, i know you..." he said to Hecate as a red blur appeared inches from his face. he turned, seeing the claw but unable to do anything aside from mutter an expletive.
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue200/200A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue250/250A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:19 pm

"I thought so." Hecate replied. "You're that kid that deleted Dracmon, eh? What's up with the giant digimon now? You do realize you're at the real world now, right?"

There was so much she wanted to ask. This kid seemed a lot more intelligent and knowing than her own tamer, who was standing there just looking dumb. But she's rather live a safe life, and this kid just seemed to have a lot going on all the time.

"So what are you up to this time?" She asked. Pausing for a moment, she began laughing dryly. "You do realize that I'm not fighting that Chaosdramon with you, right? That thing's two levels above me. Please keep Chaosdramon as far away from me as possible."

Noah gazed at the bird. He had a feeling he knew this all from the past, but he just can't remember. Just can't remember. Why? Why can't he remember?

"Who are you?" He asked.

Hecate spun around, surprised. "Can't even recognize your own partner?"

Noah shook his head. "What partner?"

"Your... dammit." Chaosdramon was going to launch another attack. Hecate pushed Noah into the trees.
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:50 pm

he flew through six trees before making a thirty foot gash in the ground. he tried to stand, but fell into a kneeling position. "never thought fighting a mega'd be this hard" he said, holding his ribs, a few of which were broken. his mask was cracked, but he has ammased a burst of energy at the last second to divert most of the attack.his sword lay back where he had been struck, to far away to be of any help. "great, i get to die like this?"
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Energy:
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:23 am

A black shadow appeared out from nowhere, shaped like a fox with three long tails. It`s eyes were shining with strong blue light, like it was a spirit.
- Dick, - howled the shadow, jumping ahead towards ChaosDramon - Have this... Shadow Path - Shadow Replication!
Chaosdramon immediately splitted into two ones: the normal one and the shadow oe, who stood in front of Dick, protecting him. The fox-like shadow dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:22 pm

"R.S.!" he groaned, slowly standing, holding on to a tree. "I don't need your help." he said, taking a step forward, only to fall on his face. "okay, i do need your help."
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Energy:
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:06 am

- As you wish, - the shadow fox jumped away, protecting Hecate and her partner - He is all yours...
Shadow Chaosdramon dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/200A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/250A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:16 am

- I`M ALIVE!!!!!!!!! - shouted someone somewhere, so loudly, that Chaosdramon stepped back and fox-shaped shadow closed it`s eyes and murmured:
- R.S, can you ever be more quiet...
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:08 pm

Yay rsv has rsv back!))

"gah.." dick said, climbing back to his feet. "i admit i need your help and you leave me alone? blech."
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/200A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/250A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:25 pm

- Now you need it, and now you don`t... - murmured the fox, stepping ahead - And stop calling me R.S, I`m Chinmon, you know. So, what`s our plan?
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:37 pm

"oh, so he's not here? great... Keramon's not available, and you have no digidestined. Joy." he looked around, ignoring chaosdramon, who had entered into battle with his doppleganger. "ahah!" he pulled his blade out of the ground, taking a fighting stance, ignoring the pain in his ribs.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:19 pm

- Since I need my partner to evolve to Perfect stage, I don`t need a digivice to evolve in Shadow form. It`s my deep-inside form, you know... - Chinmon jumped over Hecate (where is Aurora? o_O ) and landed near Dick - We need to simply defeat him or, perhaps, you need to ask him a few questions?
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:28 am

"i kinda absorbed his minions, and he wants my power now. I've been working on controlling this thing Inside me, so i don't hurt anyone ever again." He pressed a button on the hilt of his sword, activating the overdrive digivice there. "Dna Charge! Overdrive!" his body was wrapped in a black aura of data as he ripped a hole in reality with his blade, releasing keramon, who had finished recuperating. He slammed his hand on the opposite end of the handle from the blade, activating the overdrive digivolution.

"Keramon warp digivolve to... Armageddemon!" dick lept up, landing on armageddemon's head with a backflip, a distance way to far for a normal human. he now towered over the trees, and the nearby buildings. Amageddemon emitted a low growl, lowering himself to chaosdramon's level. "never touch dick again..." he growled to the trembling ultimate level.

((For the record, i use the japanese system of baby, baby2, child, adult, perfect, ultimate, ultimate jogress, etc.))
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:15 am

Me too. Since I`ve watched seasons in original... )

- Just be sure you won`t hurt this kid, and his partner, and me, and the park... And the whole town! - Chinmon stepped back - You know, Armageddemon can be really dangerous in close combat!
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:07 pm

"true," dick mused, sitting cross legged facing chaosdramon, "but he's just so bad-ass!" his pain dampened none of his rash spirit.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:28 am

- Then I`ll distract him for you, - Chinmon jumped ahead - Shadow Evolution!

Chinmon mode changes...
To...
Shadow Chinmon!

- Frozen Fury! - he shot a ball of freezing energy at Chaosdramon, freezing his legs to the ground - Now`s your turn!
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:08 am

"I was talking about armageddemon, but okay." he flipped off armageddemon's head, as armageddemon opened his mouth. "Mega Flare!" he roared, firing a burst of pure shadow flame at chaosdramon, throwing him almost out of the park.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:53 am

Shadow Chinmon landed near the tree where the boy was hiding.
- Is he... Gone? - asked he about ChaosDramon.
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:26 pm

"no, " Dick answered, "he's hiding like the giant red rat he is." he sighed, leaping down off Armageddemon's head while Armageddemon disappeared in a flurry of DNA, Keramon standing next to where Dick landed.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:09 pm

- So, what are you going to do about this? - asked CHinmon - And... About him?
He pointed at the boy that was still staying near the tree - seemes he was so shocked that couldn`t move.
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:23 pm

((Aurora's not in the thread. XD And I'm back.))

Hecate could only stare. How did that other digimon just jump out of no where? There are so many questions left unanswered, she felt like...

Chinmon's voice cut short her thought.

-And... About him?
He pointed at the boy that was still staying near the tree - seemes he was so shocked that couldn`t move.

Hecate glanced at Noah. Yeah, he's shocked alright. She picked her words carefully before answering the other two. Digimon/human that can reach such high level is not to be messed with. "I'm his partner digimon." She stated. "What do you want?" She still could not fully trust these two. A certain responsibility have been stowed upon her when that digivice appeared unexpectedly, but she's going to carry it anyway.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:17 pm

CHinmon looked at her.
- So, you are his partner, right... And all you could do was just staying and watching? Cha, digimons nowadays are really weird...
He turned to Dick.
- Now we have to deal with that "giant rat" digimon. I can`t allow non-partner digimons appear and ruin the real world. And through R.S isn`t now here, I can take my Shadow Form again. But first - we sjould be sure that no one will be hurt, nor human, no digimon.
Chinmon looked at Hecate again.
- Seems that your partner can hardly stand, not even talk. Take him somewhere safe, things are going to get serious here. Dick, are you ready? I guess I see the CHaosDramon over there. He`s coming back.
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:24 pm

Hecate felt bitter inside. On one hand, she hates insults directed to her. Who doesn't? But on the other hand, the fox digimon is right. She haven't done much to help Noah. She didn't dare. Although the situation is bad, she's secretly afraid of making it worse.

Noah have recollected himself. Drawing upon the little he know, he finally decided with a timid air that whatever has happened does not concern him. He felt alien among these people and creatures, and therefore, he should leave. But where could he go? He really didn't want to go back to the hospital. The nurse is nice, certainly, but he doesn't want the white walls and medicine smell be all he could remember. His gaze rested on Hecate. He could sense a kinship between themselves, so he must have known this bird creature once. Carefully, he touched the Falcomon's left wing. “Hey.” He said, barely above a whisper. Then again, with more confidence and reassurance. “Hey.”

Hecated turned around. “Come on, let's get out of here.” She muttered and began stumping away. Noah looked around doubtfully, wondering if “let's” meant him as well. Seeing no objection, he followed Hecate.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:54 am

- You shouldn`t feel upset for what Chinmon said.
The voice came from the tree. In a moment a boy jumped down and landed near Hecate - He was just worried about you. If you would become hurt - he would felt it as if he was responcible. But next time, please, if you can`t help in battle - just avoid it and save your partner.
- R.S! - Chinmon turned around - You`re here!
- Yes, I am, - R.S took out his F-digivice - All right, Chinmon, Dick, Keramon... Let`s get rid of this digimon before he would do something really harmfull.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next