DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Burnt_Soap
Digidestined, DATA team

Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Empty
PostSubject: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:09 pm

Ice Devimon and the ice Carverns!!

Difficulty Level: Elementary-Medium(Warning:Contains a Strong Champion)

Boss:Ice Devimon(Champion Level DP:1500)
Henchmen:Snowgoblimon

Situation:An Icedevimon has been witnessed terrorizing the digimon in the nearby village.

Objective-Defeat IceDevimon!
-Defeat as many Snowgoblimon as possible!!

Last edited by Burnt_Soap on Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Burnt_Soap
Digidestined, DATA team

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:37 am

*UPDATED*
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Left_bar_bleue100/200Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Left_bar_bleue150/250Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:07 am

Rewards?
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Left_bar_bleue100/200Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Left_bar_bleue100/250Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:06 am

Up to you now.
Smile
I can`t watch for everything here, I`m having my exams this month.

Look how is it done:
Perfect Quest - +50 EXP.
Good Quest - +30 EXP.
Medium Quest - +15 EXP.
Updated low-quality Quest - +10 EXP.

This quest is good, his mark is Good, so - +30 EXP.

Check all the Quests and then just PM me about marks, I`ll update Rating section.
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Left_bar_bleue150/250Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:49 pm

ME!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Left_bar_bleue100/250Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:34 pm

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:07 am

can't others help? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:08 am

No! You should train yourself!
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:16 am

YOU'RE EVIL!!!!!!!!!

how about one vs one rewards?
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Left_bar_bleue180/180Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
Energy:
Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Left_bar_bleue270/270Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:23 am

Umm, moo?

scratch
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:42 pm

Um...can Kuro do this quest? He is still only a rookie leveled, but can he? Or is this done?
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:25 am

He can. Wink Also you can use NPC to help you there. I`ll play Dark NPC here, kay?
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:52 pm

Kuro stalked down the deserted alleyway, his hands shoved in his pockets. Candlemon hovered in the air behind him.
"Please don't be so down!" Candlemon pleaded.
"I'm not down...just...." He could find a word to describe how he felt and just started to walk faster.

As he walked his digivice started to beep.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:10 pm

A figure appeared over them. It wasn`t a digimon through...
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:30 pm

"WHOA!" Kuro yelled and started to run backwards but tripped and fell on his butt. Candlemon flew in front of him and growl slightly.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:19 pm

- What are you doing here? - a figure appeared to be a weird looking person with mask on his face - Who are you, little kid?
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:00 pm

Kuro got tough. "Whad ya mean? This is an alley! I can be here if I want to."
He stood up.
"Candlemon stand down, I can handle him!"
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:09 pm

- Well, perhaps you`re scared of me and tired, - said the figure coming down on the ground from the top of the hill - I`m going on religious celebration in my home village not far from here. Will you come with me? It would be honour to all of us...
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:48 pm

(I said I was in an alleyway : P)

"WHOA! I'm on a hill!" Kuro said jumping from astonishment. He looked at the figure. "Fine I'll come you lunk (stupid head if you would prefer)." He was kinda hungry.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:42 am

///Na! The hill was away from you but the figure came from the HILL. ^_^ ///

- It`s a Block Hill, - said figure - It`s shaped like a giant block. And our village is over there.
It pointed at several houses with a small cathedral not far away from here.
- Come. Visitors are welcomed there...

*They`ve reached the village in 30 minutes*

- Well, here is our home, - the figure with a mask pointed on big dark house nearby - And this is a hotel. Come and have rest. The party will start close to evening.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:27 pm

(um where exactly are we? I thought we were in Italy, Kuro's home town. Are we in the digiworld?)

"Have a rest?" Kuro agreed and walked into his comfy hotel room. He lay down on the bed and soon dozed off.

Candlemon stayed awake though, "Something's odd."
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:19 am

///You`ll see then///

- Well, my plan is done, - said the mysterious figure with a mask - A digidetined and a partner on ceremony. The night starts perfectly...
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:43 am

Kuro slept.

Candlemon looked around flew to the window, out into the hall, just around. He knew something was weird. "That's it!" He flew over to Kuro and woke him up.

"What's the matter Candlemon?" He grumbled as he was pulled out of sleep.

"He wasn't surprised when he saw me! A FLOATING CANDLE!!!!"
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:09 am

- Yes, Master, - said Bakemon to dark mysterious figure in the mirror - I`ll order to seal them so you can talk to them personally. They thought it was their own world. You plan worked perfectly, and even Candlemon hadn`t noticed digital gate.
- Imprison them, - ordered the dark figure in the mirror - And be carefull with that Candlemon. That digi-kid won`t make harm.
And he dissapeared.
- Well, orders are orders... - said Bakemon, turning back in masked human-like person - Bakemons! Come here and seal our guests. And hurry before they will know what it them.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:33 am

"I don't like this." Kuro muttered and walked to the door.

"Someone's coming!" Candlemon stated and flew in front of the door. "Lava Loogie

Candlemon shot out a flame and destroyed the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DigitalFriends :: The Game, Quest and Arena :: Land of Quests :: Completed Quests-
Jump to: