DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recover the missing Digimon!!

Go down 
+2
rmbdntmsswthme
Burnt_Soap
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Burnt_Soap
Digidestined, DATA team

Recover the missing Digimon!! Empty
PostSubject: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:18 pm

Situation:Many digimon have been reported missing.Traces of spiderwebs have been left at the places where they were last seen.The digimon are believed to be in the forests at the outskirts of the city.

Objectives:Find the missing digimon!

Difficulty Level:Elementary.May become Medium as it progresses.

Rescue the missing digimon!

Defeat the mystery boss!!(?????mon DP:????)
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Recover the missing Digimon!! Left_bar_bleue180/180Recover the missing Digimon!! Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
Energy:
Recover the missing Digimon!! Left_bar_bleue270/270Recover the missing Digimon!! Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:23 am

Spider webs... that means arukenemon, for sure. or dokugamon.
Back to top Go down
Burnt_Soap
Digidestined, DATA team

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:48 am

Dude...it was mystery for a reason...
Back to top Go down
Death_Virus
Fresh
Death_Virus

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Recover the missing Digimon!! Left_bar_bleue165/200Recover the missing Digimon!! Empty_bar_bleue  (165/200)
Energy:
Recover the missing Digimon!! Left_bar_bleue80/250Recover the missing Digimon!! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/250)

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:18 pm

I'll join this. Along with Blackguilmon.

(Is the reward just EXP or what?)
Back to top Go down
Burnt_Soap
Digidestined, DATA team

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:43 pm

Probably a Crest or a Digi-egg aswell.I gotta ask RSV.Im moving it right now so you can start.

EDIT:Actually,just start here and it will be moved later.
Back to top Go down
Death_Virus
Fresh
Death_Virus

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Recover the missing Digimon!! Left_bar_bleue165/200Recover the missing Digimon!! Empty_bar_bleue  (165/200)
Energy:
Recover the missing Digimon!! Left_bar_bleue80/250Recover the missing Digimon!! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/250)

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:18 pm

*Beep* *Beep* Drew's digivice went off. "Huh? Wonder whats up." he said aloud.
"Doesn't matter. As long as I get to fight." Blackguilmon replied. "So what's up?"
"Evidently some digimon have been missing. They don't know who's behind it though."
"Sounds fun, we better get going."
"Alright, I'll get some things." Drew picked up some of his cards, I-pod, cell phone, and notebook with pencil. "Ready." Drew said.
"Good. Get the Digiport open." Blackguilmon instructed. They both walk over to Drew's computer. Drew puts his digivice in front of it and says "Digiport open! I hope my parents don't mind me missing for a couple of hours."
"They won't. Now lets go!"
----------------------------------------
A white light appears in the middle of a town. Some spiderwebs can be seen at certain houses. Some digimon peak out of their homes to see what is happening.
"I think we made it." Drew announced.
"Really? I couldn't tell." Blackguilmon said sarcastically. "Now where to?"
"Lets just check out this place. Maybe we can find out who took the digimon."
"They only got took cause they are weak."
"Blackguilmon!"
"What? It is."
"Let's just go check things out."
"Fine..."

(Umm.. If this needs to be changed or anything just pm or tell me. I'm used to some other rpg's so my post might be a little different here. If there is a certain way to write, again just pm or tell me.)
Back to top Go down
Burnt_Soap
Digidestined, DATA team

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:55 pm

(Your writing is fine.I like it.)

Gon and Sena are sitting in history class.

Sena:Man this is boring!!

Gon:Pay attention!! You might learn something!

Suddenly,they both get beeps on their digivices.They recieve a transmission from a DATS member.

DATS:Tamers,we need your help immediately!! Faxing mission data now!!

Sena:Yeah! Thats what i'm talking about! We have to go now!!

Gon: :sigh; we might as well...

Sena:To the computer lab! But we need to get Gigimon and Moonmon from our lockers first...

(After they pick up their digimon)
Sena/Gon(Holding their Digivices to the computer screen:DIGIPORT OPEN!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They arrive in the village to see it ridden with cobwebs.A Kiwimon greets them.

Gon:Woah...

Sena:Who did this? They shall pay!!

Gon:Cool down.Now Kiwimon,can you tell us who is to blame?

Kiwimon:Honestly,we have no idea...they always attack in the night.
But we are sure that they live in the forset at the outskirts.You can go with another tamer who arrived a few minutes ago.

(Sena and Gon turn around to see Drew and Blackguilmon.Both Guilmons stare at each other intensly.)
Sena:Its a Guilmon...but its black

Guilmon(whispering to Sena):I dont like him...
Back to top Go down
Death_Virus
Fresh
Death_Virus

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:40 pm

Drew and Blackguilmon were about to go off and check things out when they noticed a white light behind them. "More tamers you think?" Drew asked Blackguilmon.
"Hope not cause I can do this on my own." Blackguilmon replied. They both turned and saw two tamers and two digimon. They were speaking with a Kiwimon. They all turned and looked at Drew, but all seemed to stare at Blackguilmon.
"What are you all looking at?" Blackguilmon said with a growl.
"Hey, be nice." Drew said. "Umm. Hello. I'm Drew and this is Blackguilmon." Drew looked from the new tamers to their digimon. This might not be good with a Blackguilmon and a Guilmon. Drew thought. I'll keep a close eye on both of them. Drew looked at the other digimon. It was one he never knew of or saw before. Looking back at Blackguilmon he saw he was staring right at Guilmon. "Stop that." He whispered. "We don't want to make enemies or scare them off."
"Whatever..."Blackguilmon whispered. "But 'he' better stay out of my way." Blackguilmon broke the stare and stood next to Drew. As Drew did he examined everybody else.
"Okay so all I know is that some spider digimon did this." Drew pointed to some of the homes. The webs were strung everywhere. "I haven't asked around yet, but it seems you have already talked to someone." Drew looked at the Kiwimon.
"Any information that the Kiwimon gave, give it to us." Blackguilmon demanded. Drew looked at Blackguimon harshly. Blackguilmon did the same. Both of their eyes narrowed. After a few seconds they were done. Blackguilmon just stood there and scratched his head with his right paw.
"Sorry about that." Drew apologized. "He's never liked teamwork before. But he is going to learn." Drew knew that Blackguilmon would hate him for this, but he did have to learn how to work as a team to get this mission done.
Back to top Go down
Burnt_Soap
Digidestined, DATA team

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:47 pm

Kiwimon:I'll task Gon to lead this missio-
Gon:No way!! I'm not gonna try and get inbetween these two!!
Kiwimon :sigh: Okay,fine...Drew and Sena,You are both the leaders of this mission.So,what are your plans? When do you start your mission?
Back to top Go down
Death_Virus
Fresh
Death_Virus

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:14 pm

Drew looked at the Kiwimon. Why do I have to make major decisions? he thought gloomily. But he knew if he put the role of leader completly to Sena then Blackguilmon would probably kill him. "Umm.. Okay.. We can start now or wait or... I don't know." Drew said. "Do you have a plan Sena?" Drew sat down next to Blackguilmon. He could tell he was angry at Drew for giving Sena the first command. Drew looked at Blackguilmon, "If you have something to say whisper it to me and ONLY me." he whispered.
"We can't share the role of leader with 'them." Blackguilmon whispered. " I could lead us to victory by myself."
"Thats why I'm here." drew replied back quietly. "Please, help me out. You know how bad I am with this stuff." Drew put his hand on Blackguilmons back. "Please?"
"Fine..." Blackguilmon grumbled. "Only if you try to be leader more then 'them'." Drew hugged Blackguilmon.
"Thank you." Drew whispered. "They have names. Sena and Guilmon. Please be nice and use them when you are talking to them. And I can't promise you I can get command of everything." Blackguilmon stared at Drew. He then put his paw on Drew's shoulder.
"Alright... I guess I'll try." he said. "If he has no plans then tell them we are going to the edge of the forest. Okay?"
"Okay." Drew answered. Drew got back up. I hope we all can work together on this one. he thought anxiously. Right now he just wanted to start the mission and get it over with. But he didn't want to leave without a couple of good battles. It seemed as if Blackguilmon's habit had rubbed off on Drew.
Back to top Go down
Burnt_Soap
Digidestined, DATA team

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:38 pm

Sena:I say we should start off right now.They are more familiar with the forest and it will be hard to navigate through it at night.Plus the night will give them extra cover.We need to move together to prevent being ambushed.What do you think Drew?
Back to top Go down
Death_Virus
Fresh
Death_Virus

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:55 pm

Drew smiled at Sena. "Sounds great! Let's get moving." he said. Drew looked at Blackguilmon and he was ready to go. Drew mouthed the word 'wait' to him. "I think we should go in a formation. Just in case we do get ambush. We should be prepared for anything." he said. Blackguilmon seemed to have known what he Drew was going to say next.
"We should all go in either a triangle formation or straight line." Blackguilmon said. Drew could see that Blackguilmon was pleased with himself. It was as if he was trying to take charge.
"I think the line formation should work till we leave the city." Drew added. "It will give cover to the front and side, but we might not know what is coming from the back." He looked around at the other tamers and their digimon. I hate it when everybody looks at me. he thought. Drew just smiled and hoped that he wasn't going overboard with this.
Back to top Go down
Burnt_Soap
Digidestined, DATA team

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:05 pm

Sena:All right then!! Lets get going!!

Gon:You dont have to be so enthusiastic...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eight red eyes look out at the tamers.The digimon snickers with an evil laugh...
Back to top Go down
Death_Virus
Fresh
Death_Virus

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:41 pm

Drew was happy with Sena's enthusiasm. "Well then lets go." Drew replied.
"Finally."Blackguilmon sneered. "About time." Drew acted as if he ignored the comment.
"I guess from here on out it might get a bit hairy or webby." Drew said looking at the webs. It was just strange that some digimon would kidnap other ones. Whatever's wrong with this one, we'll stop it. Drew thought. "Alright then. Just fall in line and were off." Drew said. He and Blackguilmon turned, tress could be seen the way they were facing. It seemed like it was a very dense forest. "Hope we don't get lost in there." Drew said.
"If you do it's your own fault." Blackguilmon said.
"Thanks a lot." Drew replied.
"No problem." Blackguilmon sneered jokingly. With that Drew and Blackguilmon started off. They could tell darkness would hit in about an hour or two. Drew looked back at Sena and Gon.
"Coming?"
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Recover the missing Digimon!! Left_bar_bleue100/200Recover the missing Digimon!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Recover the missing Digimon!! Left_bar_bleue100/250Recover the missing Digimon!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:18 am

Suddenly they heared something in the bushes. Immediately all Kiwimon dissapeared. Digimon s sniffed - seems they feel the danger coming from the forest...
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
Burnt_Soap
Digidestined, DATA team

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:28 am

(I was thinkning they would get attacked INSIDE the forest.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Recover the missing Digimon!! Left_bar_bleue100/200Recover the missing Digimon!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Recover the missing Digimon!! Left_bar_bleue100/250Recover the missing Digimon!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:41 am

///They are not attacked now. They feel the danger coming from the forest///
Back to top Go down
Death_Virus
Fresh
Death_Virus

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:44 am

(Okay. Either Burnt_Soap or RSV or just somebody can be the NPC digimon. Blackguilmon is going to have a fight. It'll be like a warning fight that more will be coming if we enter the forest.)

Dokugumon is the boss. You`ll meet him at the end. And others are demidevimons and someone else rookie and Champion level.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Why are they just standing there?" Blackguilmon asked angrily. Both Blackguilmon and Drew looked at each other.
"Not sure?" Drew said. Drew looked at the two tamers. "We better hurry. I think it's going to get dark soon." He waved them on towards the forest. Then Blackguilmon stared at the forest.
"Time to play!" Blackguilmon shouted. He then charged for the forest.
"Hey! Wait!" Drew shouted. Now what dose he sense? thought Drew. He knew that he couldn't let Blackguilmon go alone. "Well I gatta go." Drew told the other two. Drew raced after Blackguilmon. House after house, street after street until he reached the forest. "What's up Blackguilmon?" asked Drew.
"Someone or something is hiding." Blackguilmon growled. He was staring off into the woods. His pupils were dilated and he was breathing heavily.
"Wait till they show them selves, got it?" Drew said.
"Fine..." Blackguilmon growled. He was itching to fight ever since both of them got here. Drew looked at Blackguilmon, he could tell by the way Blackguilmon looked whatever was lurking in the woods would probably perish by Blackguilmons wrath. He kind of felt sorry for whatever was lurking in the forest.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:49 pm

///I`ve changed my mind. We will have another boss... Wink///

Some shadow moved in the darkness of the trees. The shadow had six legs and looked more like a giant spider.
Back to top Go down
Death_Virus
Fresh
Death_Virus

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:12 pm

"Do you know what it is Blackguilmon?" asked Drew. A twinge of nervousness crept up his spine.
"Not yet." Blackguilmon replied as he narrowed his eyes. "But whatever it is it won't stand a chance!" There was a slight movement from behind the bushes as Drew and Blackguilmon watched. Nothing was shone, nothing but a shadow.
"What the?!?!" Drew stammered. "What was that?" Blackguilmon's breath quickened. He flexed his muscles in anticipation.
"Some sort of spider." Blackguilmon said. "I only know a couple of spider digimon."
"Well then what is it?" Drew asked again.
"I'll tell you when I see it." Blackguilmon stepped back a little. I really hope it's not the Ultimate one I'm thinking of. But if it is, I'll have a fun fight! He hopped from one foot to the other, stretching his legs.
"Be careful." Drew said. Whatever we have in store for us, Blackguilmon can take care of it... I hope. Both looked on into the trees, waiting for the spider to show it's self.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:17 pm

And they didn`t have to wait long.
- Spider Breath!
A figure of Dokugumon appeared from the tree, running full speed at Drew.
Back to top Go down
Death_Virus
Fresh
Death_Virus

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:36 pm

"Watch out!" Blackguilmon yelled as he knocked Drew out of the path of the oncoming Digimon. At least it's not the one I was thinking of. Blackguilmon thought. A green cloud was coming out of the Digimon's mouth.
"Dodge!" Drew yelled as he fell to ground. But it was to late. The smog engulfed Blackguilmon. "Don't breath it in!!" Drew shouted.
What does he think I am stupid? Blackguilmon thought. The smog was blinding and it stung his eyes. I need to get back. Blackguilmon thought. Turning around in the smog he raced out of it and picked Drew up at the same time. After about a foot he stopped. "Disgusting little creature!"
"What is it?" Drew asked.
"Ask your digivce, I'm not your tour guide." Drew grabbed for his digivice. It wasn't there. He looked around and spotted it a few inches from the green cloud.
"I'll tell you when I get it." Drew said as he ran forward.
"What?!?!?" Blackguilmon screamed. "You dropped it!" He followed close behind Drew.
"It fell out when you pushed me." Drew replied. He grabbed his digivice just as the plume disappeared. Drew jumped back as Blackguilmon jumped forwards.
"Virus Breath!" A dark purple fume came out of Blackguilmon's mouth. "Get back!"
"Okay." Drew jumped back again. Now what is this thing. He pointed his digivice at the creature. ---Dokugumon is an Insectoid Digimon that resembles a spider. Virus type.--- "Dokugumon. Only champion level. You can take 'em Blackguilmon!" Drew shouted.
I already know this. Blackguilmon thought. A slight smirk grew on his face. "This will be fun."
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:35 pm

- Too funny for you, black bread destroyer? - Dokugumon turned around - Still you`re all in my net!
A mist around them has dissapeared. All the treas around were covered with spider`s net.
- What will you say now? - giant spider opened his mouth - Let`s play again! Spider Breath!
Back to top Go down
Death_Virus
Fresh
Death_Virus

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:59 pm

"What did you call me?" Blackguilmon growled. He breathed heavily.
"Calm down Blackguilmon. Don't let your anger blind you." Drew said. Dokugumon then turned around and the mist subsided. "Great..." Drew said. Dokugumon web's were all over the trees. It had turned most of the forest into it's nest. "Try not to get caught in them!"
"Really?" Blackguilmon said sarcastically. He eyed Dokugumon. "I can easily tear through your web!" Blackguilmon sneered. "Or even burn it. Pyro-Grenade!" A dark purple ball emerged from Blackguilmon's mouth, but before it hit the ground he caught it. In the same moment Dokugumon attacked again.
"Blackguilmon!" Drew shouted. Blackguilmon dodged to the left but not without some of the smog entering his lungs.
*cough* "I'm fine..." *cough* Blackguilmon stammered. "Alright, *cough* can you play catch!" He threw the dark purple ball at Dokugumon, which at impact would explode. Teach him to mess with me! Blackguilmon thought.
Just don't get to hurt Blackguilmon. Drew thought. "Just don't start a forest fire!" yelled Drew.
Blackguilmon just snickered. "Oh, alright."
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:39 am

- Yaggh! - Dokugumon jumped away from fire explosion, blinded with bright light - Damn Digidestined and damn their partners! You won`t escape me in my lands! Look down!
Dokugumon jumped on the tree and pulled his nets. Immediately the ground under Drew`s legs started moving, and new nets appeared all over the ground. Some of them were very sticky, and some - poisonous...
- Now it`s time for dinner! - Dokugumon pulled nets, so the trap began to shorten around Drew.

Drew is in trap, still Dokugumon s blinded with BlackGuilmon`s flame. In fact Dokugumon strongly dislikes all types of light. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recover the missing Digimon!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next