DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spiral into Darkness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Spiral into Darkness Left_bar_bleue180/180Spiral into Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
Energy:
Spiral into Darkness Left_bar_bleue270/270Spiral into Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)

Spiral into Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Spiral into Darkness   Spiral into Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:21 am

Hard

4 players, not including Brooke

Enemies:
Devidramon
Devimon
Demidevimon
Meramon
Triceramon
Apocolymon
Armageddemon

discription:

Subject: Dick

The Darkness that has threatened to destroy the digital world has taken over Dick's mind. He has gained an evil following greater than even that of the Digital Emperor and is now advancing his conquest across the whole digital world. soon the whole planet will be under his grip. You must help me save him! I don't know if i can take this.....
Back to top Go down
Burnt_Soap
Digidestined, DATA team

PostSubject: Re: Spiral into Darkness   Spiral into Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:05 pm

I might join when i get stronger.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Spiral into Darkness Left_bar_bleue100/200Spiral into Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Spiral into Darkness Left_bar_bleue100/250Spiral into Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Spiral into Darkness   Spiral into Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:35 pm

Joined, but this is not Hard, it`s Perfect Quest.
Armageddamon... Devidramon... Devimon...
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Spiral into Darkness Left_bar_bleue100/200Spiral into Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Spiral into Darkness Left_bar_bleue150/250Spiral into Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Re: Spiral into Darkness   Spiral into Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:54 am

it looks kinda hard...I'll join and Takasaki too.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
Spiral into Darkness Left_bar_bleue100/250Spiral into Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Spiral into Darkness   Spiral into Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:36 am

Let`s handle it... Not this time. Maybe in a week. As soon as we`ll handle with all that stories...
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Spiral into Darkness Left_bar_bleue180/180Spiral into Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
Energy:
Spiral into Darkness Left_bar_bleue270/270Spiral into Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)

PostSubject: Re: Spiral into Darkness   Spiral into Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:45 am

Every season needs a main antagonist, so.. I alway's wanted to be an evil digidestined.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Spiral into Darkness   Spiral into Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:47 am

Good luck with that...
Try the best - I think Yuki is going to kill you...
Wink
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Spiral into Darkness   Spiral into Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:49 am

Awww... i kinda thought she liked me.....

Yuki, you sure you won't join me?
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Spiral into Darkness   Spiral into Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:58 am

She will. I think. Afte all, she already signed up...
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
Spiral into Darkness Left_bar_bleue150/250Spiral into Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Re: Spiral into Darkness   Spiral into Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:04 am

I signed up but I won't join you for hurting Takasaki is still in my mind. ^.*
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Spiral into Darkness   Spiral into Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:57 am

Yuki, why? It was a struggle, Taka-chan is alive...
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Spiral into Darkness   Spiral into Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:40 am

I know it but it was Dick that Takasaki needs to be in pain. ^V^
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Spiral into Darkness   Spiral into Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:54 am

Hey!
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Spiral into Darkness   Spiral into Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:46 am

Ok just joking!
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Spiral into Darkness   Spiral into Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:16 am

I think i'll put this on hold, seeing as this is my last day of school. I will see you guys in about a week.
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Spiral into Darkness   Spiral into Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:32 am

A week...i have school next week!
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Spiral into Darkness   Spiral into Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:45 am

Hruh?
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Spiral into Darkness   Spiral into Darkness Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:40 pm

"Need to go to school!! T_T
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Spiral into Darkness   Spiral into Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:27 pm

~breathes life back into his creation~

The digital world was in Chaos. Demon Type Digimon of every level were swarming villages, destroying all they saw.

"Yes..." A figure bathed in shadow hissed as he watched the events un-furl on a holographic view-screen, "Raze it to the ground!"

He laughed as a Devimon crushed a weak and defenseless Pagumon under it's heel. An Icon began flashing at the corner of the screen, the figure waving a hand into the light, opening the link.

"M'lord!" The Triceramon spoke, his chest heaving with exertion as he bowed low. "I report a siting of Her!" Behind it, there was a deafening roar, Devidramon digitizing in midair, erased by a yellow blur. A group of Devimon were next, and a squadron of Demi-Devimon followed. The Triceramon turned, begging for mercy, before the link was severed.

"Damn her!" The figure snarled, slamming his fist into the arm of his chair. He rose, stepping forward into the light, other lights flickering on to illuminate the severed torso of a large male wearing a tattered cape, his mask cracked and flaking, his left arm missing.

"Soon, Apokarimon, you will bring me ultimate power...." Dick said with a smirk, returning to his chair. "All we have to do is wait..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saberleomon landed with the Triceramon's head in it's jaws, crushing it into Data. Brooke climbed down from it's back, stooping to peer into a ruined hut.

"come on out, it's okay." She cooed, holding a hand out, palm up. a Pagumon slowly made it's way to her, re-assured by her soothing voice as she continued to encourage it. It leapt into her arms, burying it's head into her chest and crying.

"T-they just attacked us!" It bawled, hiding from the world in her arms. "W-why would they do that?" He cried harder, his tears mingling with the tears of anger Brooke shed. She turned to Saberleomon, her eyes cold and full of hate.

"Destroy every one of them. Leave not one of his bastard followers alive!" She growled, as Saberleomon took off towards the destruction, taking out the dark forces. She stood there, holding the crying baby, and watched them all be deleted at the hands of Saberleomon. He returned, limping slightly and missing a few inches from his mane in a few places. She mounted him again, burying her head in his mane.

"Just take us home...." She said, wearily, as he began to run towards Lord Holy Angemon's forgotten castle. "Please hurry," She whispered, hoping the others would come soon, "I don't have the strength to kill him."
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Spiral into Darkness   Spiral into Darkness Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:52 am

Finally... I was waiting for really-realy long time. ^_^

- Well, that was a really long weekend, - sighed R.S, sitting in the grass near the river and looking at the waves caused by boats - Sure you don`t want an ice-cream, Chinmon?
- Shesh, how can you eat it? It`s cold!
- Not colder than the moonlight, you know.
- That`s different! Energy and food.
- Well, it`s not a food... More like sweets...
- Sweets? - Coronamon opened his eyes - What king of sweets?
- Ice-cream, - murmured Chinmon.
- Nah! It`s awfull food, - Coronamon turned on the other side - How can you eat it, R.S?
- It`s not food, it`s... Well, never mind. You don`t understand anything...
- For all the pleasure we had on this weekend, can we go to the Digital World now? - asked Alex, looking at their parents in the camp - I want to see it again. Somehow I just can`t live without seeing it again and again...
- Well, we have to get back home first, - R.S turned to her - Or you want to take our parents there?
- Well... I really want to do that... - Alex sighed - But I don`t know, if that would be right. After all... It`s dangerous there.
- I`m interested of Yuki and Takasaki, - R.S hold out his digivice - Has she passed her exams?
- Yeah, and what about Brook? - Alex took her own digivice - And Dick... I`m kinda worried about him. And what about Lita? She was gone for long-long time...
- And Kuro?
- Yeah, Candlemon was an interesting guy, - smiled Chinmon.
- And Aurora? And Noah? I wonder what has happened to that little one, - said Coronamon.
- Hey, mister Tall-One, - Alex caught his tail.
- Alex! Don`t touch my tail, I hate it!
- Wow, wow, geesh, calm down, - girl caught whole Coronamon - Or I`ll brush you all!
- No! Not brushing!
R.S sit straight, looking in the clowds flying over them.
- I wonder if they are all right... Maybe, if they would somehow contact us, we could go to the picnic, all of us... The Picnic of the Digidestined! How`s that?
- Sounds interesting...
- R.S! Alex! - shouted their parents - Time to go!
They got all the camping packed, and car left the river side, soon entering a highway.
- Why do I think that everything will end up in adventures? - smiled Alex.
- Don`t know, - R.S sighed, hiding his digivice - Maybe because it`s true...
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Spiral into Darkness   Spiral into Darkness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:05 pm

"She's become troublesome, m'lord." A voice spoke from the shadows, cold and calculating. A smirking Myotismon, Demon Attribute, Perfect level, stepped forward.

"Speak Dracul, or be destroyed." Dick snarled, turning away from where he had been staring at the life-less Apokarimon, his right hand lingering against the glass encasing his prized pet.

"I mean no disrespect, m'lord," Dracul added quickly, bowing low before continuing, "But there is a rumor floating about the troops, a hushed murmur really, that you will not kill her."

Dick dismissed the accusation with a wave of his gloved hand. "I leave her alive because she is no threat to my plans, that is all." He said, turning to glare into the Myotismon's masked eyes before returning to his throne, resting his chin delicately upon the knuckles of his left hand. "Is there anything else, Dracul?" He asked, regarding the Myotismon with bored dis-interest.

"No, m'lord, that is all..." Dracul said as he disappeared into the darkness.

"Brooke....." Dick sighed as soon as he was alone, holding a photograph of her and him side-by-side, taken by his older brother the day they were inducted into DATs. "Why wouldn't you just join me?"

Lord Holy Angemon's forgotten castle rose before them as Sabreleomon X bounded forward, his paws striking up dust and ash as he drew closer. The main gates were torn from the doorway, one laying in the courtyard and another hanging askew from the door frame. Sabreleomon X slowed to a cautious walk, carrying them to the safer rooms atop the crumbling stairs. A small group of surviving Digimon, those Brooke had saved from the NeoDark Lord's hunts, huddled together in the farthest room, comforting each other quietly. They all cheered with excitement as she returned, the Pagumon peering out of her arms as a Gabumon padded slowly up, reassuring the younger Digimon and taking him to the group to introduce him. Brooke slid off Sabreleomon X's back, her partner de-digivolving to a Friimon X, hopping into her arms and falling asleep, his twin tails twitching as he dreamed. She saw to the other Digimon, setting Friimon X in a nest of tattered curtains to sleep and re-gain energy. she sat down in a corner, and began to doze, the other Digimon curling around her as a blood red moon rose in the sky.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Spiral into Darkness   Spiral into Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:42 am

Shining light appeared on the road right in front of the car. It was like an explosion, but a lot more quiet... And that sound of... Connection?
- Hold on! - shouted R.S, grabbing his digivice. Chinmon jumped on his shoulder and widened his eyes.
- A digital gate! Your parents, R.S!
R.S`s father wasn`t able to do anything. The car went down easily, like the blade in the butter, one moment - and they all were sucked inside the opened digital gate. Immediately the gateway closed, like it never really appeared here.

R.S opened his eyes, concentrating. Alex was lying nearby, holding Coronamon in her hands. Their car was staying on the beach, right near the water. Chinmon jumped on the boy`s chest.
- Are you okay?
- Sure... - R.S stood up, looking in the digital sky - So... This is it... We are in the Digital World. Again.
- R.S, what happened? - asked his mother, coming from behind the car. R.S sighed.
- This is the worst... Not only us, but our parents are also here...
- Troubles, - Chinmon looked in the dark clowds, coming from the mountains - What now?
- I`ll try to open a Digital Gate... - Alex shaked her device - Come on, piece of junk, work!
- Alex? - her parents came closer - Where are we?
- It`s... The Digital World, - said Coronamon - Our home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiral into Darkness   Spiral into Darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spiral into Darkness
Page 1 of 1