DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dunno what to call....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Dunno what to call.... Left_bar_bleue100/200Dunno what to call.... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Dunno what to call.... Left_bar_bleue150/250Dunno what to call.... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

Dunno what to call.... Empty
PostSubject: Dunno what to call....   Dunno what to call.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:48 pm

My Grandfather is Japan's No.1 musician and followed by his younger brother who stays in Canada. My Grandfather has a pair of daughters and only one son. My father Tsukiyomi Kimishiro has a problem with his body so my father married in an early age and my mum gave birth to me, a girl on December 25th.

When I'm 15, I will need to start my music education which means to choose which instrument to play and takes over my Granddfather's businesses when anything happens to him, mostly his bussinesses are related to music.

This year is my 15th birthday and I have a trouble to choose the instrument.
"Hey wait up, Yuki.(note please this is not me.)" shouted Kenri, my cousin same age as me this year, towards me. "Hey Yuki, You're gonna fall again!" shout Kenri again.
"I'm not gonna 'coz the garden isn't wet today." I shouted back. Yuki wasn't looking where she's running, she tripped and fell onto the ground."AH~Yuki look you fell." he said. "OUCH!" I cried silently.

A hand past down to Yuki, Yuki looked up and saw a man with his eyes close, "Here let me help you." said the man.I held out my hand he assist me up and said "Becareful next time little one." "Thank you Mister." I thank the man. Kenri running towards me and asked whether I'm hurt. I shooked my head adn heard the bell rings.

"It's time for breakfast LET'S RUN!!" I started running after shouting. We run towards our home, no it's mansion. A woman infront walking down from the stairs and saw us. "OH~ Yuki look you're in a messed up, go and take a quick bath and come down for breakfast." she said We just quietly obey her. "GESH~ why must she be so strict Grandpa isn't going to kill her anyway." I said.

"OH yes he will If he see you in this condition." says Kenri.After we finish our quick bath we went down for breakfast. When I were eating Grandpa asked me whether I"ve chosen my instrument. I answer him no, not yet. My family usually chooses flute, saxophone, trumpet, clarinet, and so on. No one in my house plays the violin, cello, viola nor guitar they say it's too hard to learn in our age 15. Kenri has decide his instrument he says he's gonna choose the cello. I wonder how's he gonna lift it up with his inmuscular hands and a small type body.

The next day Grandpa announce that my birthday party will be held together with Kenri's, Kenri sure is happy but I'm not quite happy with this time announcement. I went out to avoid unnesscary questions from my other siblings older than me or younger than me.I heard a beatiful melody, coming from the deepest mansion in our land. I run towards the melody and saw the man who helped me up yesterday.

He turn around and looked at me."Why hello there little one." he said. "I'm not little one, what's the instrument you're holding?" I asked him. He lift his hand up and say it's a violin."It has a beautiful voice and the tune is nice too." I said. He smile at me gently. "Shoudn't you be going right now your family is finding you little one."he said. "Um...ok...Good Bye, Mister." I say and wave good bye to him. I saw Grandpa in the garden on my way back. I walk towards him. " Why isn't it Yuki, what is it?" he asked. "I've decided my instrument." I asnwer him. "And what would it be?" he asked me. "A violin." I said.
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Dunno what to call.... Left_bar_bleue200/200Dunno what to call.... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
Dunno what to call.... Left_bar_bleue250/250Dunno what to call.... Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Dunno what to call....   Dunno what to call.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:52 pm

Violin! ^.^ Nice.

By the way, Yuki, do you play an instrument -- in real life, I mean.
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Dunno what to call.... Left_bar_bleue100/200Dunno what to call.... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Dunno what to call.... Left_bar_bleue150/250Dunno what to call.... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Re: Dunno what to call....   Dunno what to call.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:14 am

Nope but now i'm finding a music centre to learn violin but haven't found it yet...T_T
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
Dunno what to call.... Left_bar_bleue100/250Dunno what to call.... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Dunno what to call....   Dunno what to call.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:37 am

I`m playing a guitar - well, a little...
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Dunno what to call....   Dunno what to call.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:14 am

a little....wahaha better than me coz i dun play anything!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
Dunno what to call.... Left_bar_bleue100/250Dunno what to call.... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Dunno what to call....   Dunno what to call.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:40 am

Exept computer games? Wink
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Dunno what to call....   Dunno what to call.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:09 am

YEP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunno what to call....   Dunno what to call.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunno what to call....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DigitalFriends :: Real World :: Fun art-
Jump to: