DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dicks Riegn of terror

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Dicks Riegn of terror - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue180/180Dicks Riegn of terror - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
Energy:
Dicks Riegn of terror - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270Dicks Riegn of terror - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)

Dicks Riegn of terror - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dicks Riegn of terror   Dicks Riegn of terror - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:16 pm

"Actually.." he said, rubbing his sword. at closer inspection it was old and worn, and dick had a warm look in his eyes when he looked at it. "I'd like to keep my dad's if that's okay." he squatted, picking up the human spirit of darkness. "Now i gotta go ask around about this thing..." he spends three months in the digital world, searching for dracmon.
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Dicks Riegn of terror - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Dicks Riegn of terror - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Energy:
Dicks Riegn of terror - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Dicks Riegn of terror - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Dicks Riegn of terror - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dicks Riegn of terror   Dicks Riegn of terror - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:42 am

-=Story closed=-
^_^
Back to top Go down

Dicks Riegn of terror
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DigitalFriends :: The Game, Quest and Arena :: The Game :: Game collapse-
Jump to: