DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Left_bar_bleue200/200Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Left_bar_bleue250/250Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Empty
PostSubject: Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust   Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:55 pm

Name - Lita Rhodes

Age - 15. June 16th

Where from - Paris, France

Clothes -

Earth Gear: Light Grey Chucks with black laces. White leggings. Silk White, mini dress, torn at the edges, missing one sleeve with zippers on the chest and on the sleeve. Two belts going across her waist covering a light pink broken heart. Light Blond hair, with baby blue flower clips through her hair.
Spoiler:

Digi-World: Hair darkens. Tribal Leaf Corset, Dark skirt, fish net stockings and Dark hunter Boots. Black Gloves and a winged necklace. Pitch Black Bow.
Spoiler:

Character - Lita, is a bit of a crazy person. She usually wears light grey or white clothes while in the Real World and usually acts like a good person. Every once in a while, she flips the switch and pulls on the bad girl persona, acting like a witch and hurting people that she's never met. In the Digital World, she battles and battles trying to get stronger and stronger, willing to hurt any and everyone in her way. The only person that understands her is her Digimon.

Crest - Crest of Lust
Spoiler:

Digivice - D-Power Digivice, Season 3. Black outline with White center.

Additional - Black and Red Cellphone, with her crest's symbol on the cover. White Backpack, housing her Deck and a Sketchpad.

Partner - Black Gatomon : Nyx. Similar Personality to Lita, but has more of a conscious and better people skills.

Digital forms - LadyDevimon

History - Lust. Lust was all that I had. I was lustful with my "Friends" and with myFamily. I wanted it all and stopped at nothing to get what I wanted. I had the best clothes, the best schooling and the best gear. One day, a new video game came out. It was a game about raising digital monsters, so of course... I had to have it.. and the day it came out, I did. I had to choose the prettiest monster.. which was a Cat.. "Gatomon." I raised Gatomon differently than I should have treating her like a queen and giving her no quarter. Eventually something happened. Gatomon, began changing into a darker.. grittier form. When the change was complete, the game exploded in a burst of dark light, shattering everything in the room and knocking me out. I don't know how long Iwas out but when I came to, a Dark Gatomon was sitting on my bed, spinning something like a PDA.

"Hello... Lita"

It talked! The Cat talked! and.. it knew my name. This was insane. How is there a Digimon.. on my bed, spinning a Device and sharpening her claws.

"Lita.. I'm your digimon.. and your going to be my tamer.. if not.. than I'll gut you right now."

I stood up and looked at the wily cat. "Fine, Kitty... Let's do this.. but first... tell me what's going on."

---------- 3 Hours Later ----------

"Fine, Black Gatomon.. we'll do this My way... and my way alone." That's how it started. That's how my digi story began.. and how I came to be the holder.. of the Crest of Lust... making me.. a Dark Digi-Destined
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Left_bar_bleue100/200Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Left_bar_bleue100/250Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust   Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:04 am

Accepted and welcome!

Note:

https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com/characters-topics-help-ranked-f3/about-digivice-and-other-stuff-t36.htm

But you can have a 3-season digivice if you want.

Now you can start an Arena training, or check out available missions (Quests) or join an RPG (or even start your own). Also you can look through Real World forums, so you`d better know us, and we`d better know you. If you have questions - write PM, after all, many HYPNOS members are away now, so I`ll do my best to explain you everything. Well, good luck! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Left_bar_bleue200/200Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Left_bar_bleue250/250Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust   Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:14 pm

Hello and Welcome! Hope you have a good time playing here!
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust   Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:02 pm

Thanks.. if I can figure stuff out.. I'll have a great time
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust   Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:17 am

Lita has a question. Lita was wondering... Can Lita put digivolution forms that don't exist for her digimon. Like.... Having Black Gatomon Biomerge into Aiyukimon. (Made up digimon) or having her use the digiegg of light to turn into Ophanimon or something?
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Energy:
Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust   Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:59 am

M-mm... Yes and no. You can use aby digivolution, either existing in serials (using proper items) or any other (like your own or some of your imagination).

But there is one thing - you can`t digivolve to Mega now. The rule is: we can`t have a God-like partners. Chin can have various kinds of digivolution, but he relies not on power, but on his brains and movements. The only time he digivolved to Mega was a year ago or so. )

So you sure can digivolve with egg or biomerge (once you`ll open those lines), but remember - don`t have a god-like partner. Wink
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust   Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:07 am

You can biomerge, or evolve to, or armor-evolve to, or anything to your own made-up digimon. Like Chinmon is, obviously, an entirely made-up digimon. But you can't only armor-evolve to a Mega level like Ophanimon. You can only armor-evolve to the Armor level. (FYI, you can own up to 6 digimentals.)

But if you really want to get Ophanimon, you can get a second crest. Each character can have a maximum of 2 crests (4 really if you count the dark crests), and using one instead of the other allows for a different line of evolution if you desire. XD Just saying, the crest of Lust would make a really nice dark crest. I'm not entirely sure about the multiple crest allowing multiple evolution lines. This needs to be confirmed by RSV.

There is also another way to get additional evolutions: DNA evolution. You need to make friend with another tamer (one who doesn't have an DNA partner already) or you can make a second character and merge Nyx with another digimon to evolve to something.

Or you can try to find a Spirit or Element, which will do about the same thing as digimentals except to your Spirit or Elemental form. (FYI, Spirit and Elements are not the same thing.)

Yeah. You can earn lots of different digivolutions in the game, although I personally believe that the rules are a bit too lenient about the number of digimental a character can earn. (Six!? That's like, way too much!) But R.S.'s words are final, and he doesn't seem to have a problem with that, so I guess we're going to keep that. XD

Edit: Darn. Ninja posted.

But really, R.S. We should be able to let people reach Mega and SuperMega level. It should require a really tough quest or something, but I think it should be obtainable.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust   Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:22 pm

Thanks for clearing that up for me but I have another question. I'm not being ungrateful or rude.. but in the Virus to the soul post I was told I got once a day for Mega Digivolutions. Was that taken away or is it still there. Either way.. Just checking
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Energy:
Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust   Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:47 am

But you can already digivolve to your Mega once a day... >.> Well, let`s talk about it.

Everyone of us can have this:
2 Crests (first obtained when choosing 1 or 2 type digivice, second - in the game)
2 Dark Crests (can be earned in UnderWorld, by defeating Dark Crest Monsters)
2 Digieggs (Just find your own and PM me, I`ll make it in the story)
2 Spirits (The same as digieggs)
2 Elements (The most powerfull single-digimon digivolution, in fact it`s SuperMega. You can take the Element ONLY from the Elemental digimon, defeated in battle, and trust me - it`s really hard)

I`m not talking about Supreme, Ultima, Biomerge and Ally digivolutions, that require 2+ digimons.

Lita, you already have one Dark Crest, so you can digivolve your partner once a day to the Dark Mega level. But be carefull with this. Through time the digivolution of Dark Crest takes your partner more and more to the darkness, for him being totally uncontrollable.

You can reach Mega and Super Mega also by the powers of your partner link and digivice, but it doesn`t happen any time. You need the highest trust and will with your partner to perform that line, for example, if the death is catching you in claws. I don`t say you are not allowed to use Mega+ digivolutions, but it`s really more interesting to play a normal, up to Ultimate, line. Everyone who ha Mega can ruin and destroy; those, who have no such great power, have to use their brain and other abilities. )

For example, I evolve Chinmon only in the most harsh situations. Otherwise even Chinmon can deal with enemies. ^_^

Lita, Wasp, write here what item of the list you want (exept the ones that are earned in battles), and describe the evolution line with that item. Remember, when you use the Spirit, your partner can`t digivolve. So, write what you want here, and it will appear in the story of “The Target”.

P.S. If you want Dark Crest or Element, write it also here. Then you will fight the battle and - perhaps - earn the one you want. Also, remember, there are only THIS things now available:

Dark Crests:

THIS are the Highest Dark Crest Digimons
Battle (Empiremon)
Guardian (Medusamon)
Millenium (Ancient Mistmon)
Wrath (Devi Dramon)
Descent (Marine Hydramon)
Nightmare (Somamon, the Shadow Ruler)

This are the other Dark Crests (I`ll think of a digimon later ^_^ )
Fury
Shadow (But, I guess, I`ll take it ^_^ )
Night
War
Seeker (If you will need this one, you`ll have to challenge me)
Soul Hunter
Anger
Revenge
Hatred
Loneliness
Demon
Dark Soul
Acid

Here are the Elements available to find:

Star (SilverGreymon)
Light (ShineGreymon)
Sun (SunGreymon)
Water (Watermon, Bonemon, Icemon and Hydramon, the higher the enemy the more powerfull is the crest, but the battle will be harsh)
Air (Windmon, Stormmon, Cloudmon and SkyDramon)
Fire (Firemon, Flamemon, Blastomon and LavaDramon)
Earth
Life
Lightning
Nature
Seeker (the same as Dark Seeker`s Crest)
Might
Bravery
Defender
Protector
Sharp
The One (I guess, the most powerfull one, this element can be earned in the end of the whole Going Under storyline)
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust   Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:33 am

I want the Dark Crest of Night and heres the evolution. Black Gatomon ---> Lady Devimon---Night---> Aiyukimon

Biomerge .
Spoiler:

And I want the Element of Light. Black Gatomon---> Lady Devimon---Light---> Ophanimon

Thats it ^_^

Last edited by LadyLita on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust   Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:29 am

You sure are strong to wish this things... Okay. Since we are going to the Underworld now in the Target, you`ll first meet th owner of the Night. )
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust   Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:22 pm

Question. I'm grateful that your letting me have all these advantages I am. But as a question. Can someone combine two of their crest's powers for a digivolution? Like to make a Super Mega at the costs of one of the crests or a BioMerge.
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust   Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:46 pm

It could be done, but by destroying a Crest you loose one part of your power forever.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust   Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:26 pm

I understand... but I'd like to lose some of the Darkness anyway
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust   Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:40 am

Sure. You choose your way here. )
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust   Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:33 pm

Thank you boss man. I'll be sure to make you proud. and can I get a list of available DNA fusion partners. If it's not to much.
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust   Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:03 am

I`m not the boss man! >.<
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust   Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:41 am

Or maybe.... you are! and you're tricking me! *My head hurts*
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust   Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:20 pm

<.<

Just admit it, RSV. XD If there's a leader, and we know there is, it's you. You're the creator of the site, you're the number one admin and top poster. Yes, you're lenient on many things and you use your powers wisely and sparingly, but it doesn't take a genius to see what you mean to DigitalFriends. ^.^ You're always there, even when the rest of us are not. You totally deserve the title. I don't think anyone will disagree with me on that.

(Sorry I'm gone for so long. School. Final exams. You get the idea. >.< I'll get a post up as soon as possible.)

Oh, and before I forget, a list of what I want for Noah:
(Sorry for hijacking Bree's thread. >.<)
1. The ability to digivolve to Perfect/Ultimate, Ultimate/Mega, and SuperMega/Burst Mode using the Crest of Innocence. The once-a-day-Mega-evolution thing I am not a big fan of, just as Biomerging.
2. Digi-egg of Innocence. Goes with the Crest, you see.
3. Element of Water. The highest one, perferably.
4. Better cards. This can wait, though.

I try not to pile too much stuff on Noah while still allowing him to be somewhat useful in battle. >.< That last battle with Chaosdramon was pathetic. Noah and Hecate could only run and hide. Or else I godmod, which I hate doing. (Dying is NOT an option. <.< They're actually legit characters, you know.)

Being the Wasp I am, you know there's no way I would be satisfied with minimum. But those are all really I want for Noah and Hecate, unless RSV decide to make more kinds of evolutions. (Like we don't have enough already, but that's kind of hard to tell with RSV... XD) If I should want more, it would not be for Noah but for a second character. So do you think what I ask are reasonable, boss man? -hide from RSV-
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust   Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:36 pm

Yay Wasps back. Now that we're all squared off. (R.S for president.) What about that DNA List?
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust   Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:15 pm

DNA works like this. Lita must DNA digivolve with another character. Bree can make a second character (probably the easiest way) or you can DNA digivolve with another member's character (I think the only active and non-taken ones are R.S., Alex, Noah and Dick), but it must takes two friends. You can make up your own DNA digimon or you can choose any Perfect/Ultimate level for your Ultimate DNA and an Ultimate/Mega level for your Mega DNA. Think Davis and Ken from Season 2:

ExVeemon + Stingmon = Paildramon (Perfect/Ultimate)

Paildramon can digivolve to Imperialdramon (Ultimate/Mega).

Does that make sense? ^.^

I don't know if we offer Mode Change or SuperUltimate for DNA like Imperialdramon Paladin Mode. Ask RSV about that.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust   Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:22 pm

I got DNA digivolving itself, but thanks for rehashing it ^_^. I just needed a list of who was partner less.
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust   Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:00 pm

Ah, I see. XD By the way, I'm wrong about Dick. He's with Brooke.

Anyone who's NOT in the following list is partner-less. Needless to say, you'll need a confirmation from the other person to make it official. I would suggest choosing a reliable partner, someone who's not going to disappear. Also, you should be pretty sure you're not going to disappear yourself before getting into a partnership. (Aurora's bonding with Ayumi was non-existant, for example. The digimon we picked out was never even revealed. >.<) It's a good idea to make a second character for this because there won't be as much trouble and you have more control over the evolution, but teaming up with another person means more plot ideas and member interaction.

Here's the list of official DNA partners. You can try to contact anyone who's not on the list.

Yuki and Monodramon DNA digivolve with Takasaki and Kudamon.
Chisato and Dracomon DNA digivolve with Hollen and Impmon.
Dick and Keramon DNA digivolve with Brooke and Leormon.
Ayumi and Plotmon DNA digivolve with Aurora and Lopmon.

Yes. I am officially dismissing her as Aurora's partner. Not that Aurora will ever come back anymore. If Ayumi should come back, she would be free to choose another partner. We did have an agreement, you know. She's been gone for a little under 4 months now. Simply can't do it for a number of reasons.
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust   Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:09 am

Well, I got what you two want here, so I`ll put it into the story.

Lita, you`ll get first the Crest of Night by fighting the Night digimon.
Wasp, you`ll get the Element of Water at the same time. I already have the storyline in my mind... ^_^

In this exact story we exist only by ourselves, so, for example, I can`t call Alex there, cause the Digital Gate won`t work. Same to other DNA-partners.

And what do you mean by "too many digivolutions"? I just wanted to make so many types, so everyone could choose their most favourite one and then use it. We even hadn`t used the Elemental Digivolution yet...
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust   Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:28 pm

It's good. <.< You're right about having a large number of evolutions, now that I think about it. Other RPG (excuse me for constantly comparing DigitalFriends to everyone else) generally allows a tamer to more than one digimon, so I guess having a variety of evolutions kind of makes it up. XD

It's all good, RSV. I was just being paranoid about rules, as usual. XD

I have a kind of trivial question: did you find your password for your main account? I mean, I think you did, but why do you always use the R.S. account still? o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust   Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lita and Nyx: Queens of Lust
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next