DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Entry

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RSV
HYPNOS Creator

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
100/200  (100/200)
Energy:
100/250  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Entry   Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:34 am

- For me answering you, you could at least answer more... - R.S looked at Sky, then turned his head to Alex. Alex shrugged, holding her digivice up. A strong light came from it`s front, illuminating three tunnels ahead.
- Last time we were here there was no fork, - Coronamon sniffed – So, where now?
- I guess here, - Chinmon jumped on the ground and run to the left tunnel – It`s warmer, and the stronger wind is coming. It should lead somewhere deeper inside the Tunnels, maybe – in the Cavern world. R.S?
R.S looked at Chinmon, then turned to TY and Wormmon standing behind them.
- I guess we should go here, - he pointed at the right tunnel.
- Why? – partner looked at him with surprise – It`s much colder, and…
- I guess we have to meet one our old friend, - R.S waved to the others – Come on!

- I still don`t understand why we went here, - murmured Chinmon, sitting on R.S`s head – R.S, can you finally explain this?
- Sure, - the boy pointed at the light ahead – That`s why we went here.
Digidestined and their partners came out from the tunnel in the large ice cave and stopped.
- The Ice cavern! – Chinmon jumped on the cliff – Hooray!
- Hey, and there is the Ice sea! – Alex run to the beach – That`s where we first fought Icemons! And here was the first place Takasaki and R.S got their Elements of Water!
- And Frigimon`s house! – Coronamon run towards the small house under the cliff – I love this place! Frigimon! Hey, Frigimon!
She looked inside and turned back.
- Huh… I guess he`s out…

*yeek, it was like I really was there with R.S and Chinmon. Sweet sweet memories… ^_^*

Last edited by RSV on Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
Sky
Champion

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
200/200  (200/200)
Energy:
250/250  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Entry   Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 am

(Sorry to interrupt flow but Sky did anser you, RS. Its right at the end of the second paragraph. "Without Ahrimon... I wouldn't be alive right now.")
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RSV
HYPNOS Creator

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
100/200  (100/200)
Energy:
100/250  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Entry   Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:25 pm

I know. Just R.S doesn`t count it for an answer - he can be quite harsh sometimes ^_^. Come on, go ahead with the action - it`s your turn, Sky, Tyzoon.

tyzonn
Tamer

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
200/200  (200/200)
Energy:
250/250  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Entry   Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:06 pm

-looks around the ice cave as wormmon shivers -

if things are as bad as you say this frigimon may be dead

-wormmon nudges my leg and looks at at me -

watch it

shakes head as i start walking around looking for anyhting that would catch my attention

you said there was an ice seal around here where is it at
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digimonadventure.heavenforum.org/
RSV
HYPNOS Creator

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
100/200  (100/200)
Energy:
100/250  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Entry   Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:04 pm

- How can we know? - R.S looked at the digimap - Dummed... Well, we`ve reached half-way cave to the entrance of the Cavern.
- And I guess we should go on, - Chinmon came closer - I can`t sence any digimons here, not even Watermons.
- Well, then let`s go, - Alex turned to Sky and Prince - Are you coming?
Sky said nothing, but she and Prince followed R.S. The boy sighed, looking at them, and entered the Tunnel.
- And what are we looking for? - asked Coronamon.
- Don`t know. Something... Special...

tyzonn
Tamer

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
200/200  (200/200)
Energy:
250/250  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Entry   Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:37 pm

follows behind everyone as i look around with wormmon

this place is weird i thought there would be more digimon here but i dont see any

Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
100/200  (100/200)
Energy:
100/250  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Entry   Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:00 am

Suddenly roaring came from the behind. Digidestined stopped, and R.S uprised his digivice, illuminating everything around. Alex stepped back, when they saw several hundreds of BlackAgumons standing in the tunnel.
- So, the Digidestined finally came, - said one of them, looking at Sky and TY - Finally.
He rised his hand, holding some sort of an item like... A digivice?!!

Digivolve!
Black Agumon digivolves to BlackGreymon!

- How was he able to digivolve without a partner? - R.S looked closely at the thing that BlackGreymon was holding - Is that... A digivice?
- Don`t ask, just run! - shouted Alex, following Coronamon - He is too big, our fight may collapse the tunnel!

tyzonn
Tamer

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
200/200  (200/200)
Energy:
250/250  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Entry   Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am

-steps out infront of everyone wroth wormmon holding my digivice out-

lets do this wormmon its time to digivolve

-wormmon nods as he and the digivice starts glowing-

Wormmon digivolve to.........Stingmon

stingmon stands infront of the group of blackgreymon as two light purple energy swords descend from the wrists before lunging at the blackgreymon that had the digimon

Spiking Strike
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
100/200  (100/200)
Energy:
100/250  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Entry   Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:26 am

- No, your fight will collapse... - shouted R.S before BlackGreymon shot his attack right at TY.
Mega Flame!
- The hell, I`ve said - RUN! - Alex slashed the card - DigiModify! WarGreymon Battle Shield activate!
Coronamon jumped in front of TY, reflecting BlackGreymon`s attack back to the caster. Explosion that came after two combined attacks collapsed the tunnel, and huge rocks started falling from the above. R.S grabbed TY, and digidestined run in the tunnel. A horrible cracking sound came from the behind, and when they stopped, R.S`s flashlight illuminated a huge thromb in the tunnel.
- Just great, - Chinmon looked at Stingmon - Now we are stuck here.
- And, I guess, for long, - R.S checked out his digivice - No sign of a digital gate presence. Even if we want we can`t get out here before we reach the Digital World.
- And the only way is through the Cavern... - Coronamon looked into solid darkness of the tunnel and changed in face.
- Long time no see, - said the darkness ahead with Black WarGreymon`s voice - And here we meet again... Digidestined.

tyzonn
Tamer

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
200/200  (200/200)
Energy:
250/250  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Entry   Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:44 am

looks down into the darkness curious and says loudly

who and where are you
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
200/200  (200/200)
Energy:
250/250  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Entry   Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:14 pm

With all the fighting and crashing she was finally brought out of her depression. Hugging prince tight to her chest she listened to the voice that came from the darkness, he didn't exactly seem like a nice guy.

"Not to be all Rude... but it seems that you guys have made looads of friends here."

Holding her digivice up she was ready for a fight. Prince just sat there his eyes closed as if he were meditating on something, Sky definitely couldn't figure out what it could be but she didn't care.

Walking over towards where the rocks were, she rested against them, needing a break from all that running and hiding.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RSV
HYPNOS Creator

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
100/200  (100/200)
Energy:
100/250  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Entry   Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:51 am

- So you finally came, - a figure of a Mega level dinosaur came from the darkness, stepping in front of R.S. Chinmon came closer, looking at Black WarGreymon.
- You thought we will escape forever? - asked R.S.
- I would never imagine R.S and the other Digidestined will leave the Digital World alone. But I didn`t think you would come here so fast. I was starting to worry.
R.S and Alex run to him and hugged, maybe, the most dangerous digimon of the lost Digital World.
- Yeah, yeah, - Black WarGreymon carefully hold the distance - I am happy to meet you here too, my old enemies. But even my worst enemies from the Digital World are friends here, in the Cavern. Especially now, when the Collapse is coming.
- How much time do we have? - asked Coronamon.
- I don`t know. And nobody knows. I don`t know even, will the Cavern world survive after the Collapse. But we are going to stop it no matter what.
- We?
- Yes, we. Don`t think you, digidestined, are the only ones who can fight for justice. Many digimons that were sunk into the Cavern united against the tyranny on the Kings, but your help will be really unexpected for them.
- Who is leading them? - asked R.S.
- Me and Craniamon are leading the Dark digimons who are trying to destroy the Guardians. Crusadermon and Dynasmon are protecting and training rookies and Champions in the Valley of Illusions. Load Knightmon and Leopardmon are holding mobile forces, and Magnamon with Gallantmon are planning to destroy one of the King`s castles.
- What about BanchouLeomon? - asked Alex - And... Alphamon?
- No one knows. BanchouLeomon travells somewhere in the Cavern World, and the last thing he said was that he was going to find Digidestined and give them a new, unimaginable power. So, I guess, you will meet him soon. And Alphamon... Don`t know.
- So, all our old friends and enemies united to stand against Cavern Kings, - Chinmon sighed - Never thought I would say that, but... I`m happy to see you, Black WarGreymon.
Black WarGreymon looked at Chin.
- Same, lord Dreamdramon.
- Hey, I`m not...

Spike Gun!

- DigiModify! - R.S slashed card through his digivice - WarGreymon`s Battle Shield Activate!
Black WarGreymon made his own shield, and two shields reflected heavy spikes from the Digidestined.
- So this is what my main opponent`s protection looks like... - said Black WarGreymon, looking at the shield Chinmon hold.
- It`s Medusamon! - Alex looked at her digivice - Guardian!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spike Gun!

tyzonn
Tamer

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
200/200  (200/200)
Energy:
250/250  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Entry   Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:48 am

banchouleomon where is he i need to talk to him

-stingmon jumps towards madusamon with his blades extended

spiking strike
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
200/200  (200/200)
Energy:
250/250  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Entry   Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:31 am

Sky was completely shocked that R.S and his sister were friends with this huge dark digimon. He looked so... well now that she thought about it, he didn't seem like a bad guy, he just had a scary appearance. Prince and Sky listened to the conversation, wanting to know what was going on with the Digital world but when Alphamon was mentioned, the two looked at each other with shock.

Sky was confused, she didn't know if there were more than one Alphamon in the Digital World and if there were, what happened to the Original one? Prince just shook his head and looked away, trying not to think about it. He had turned his back at the wrong time because as soon as he looked away, something had tried to attack R.S.

"Hey Hey! I thought we weren't supposed to fight in here!" Stingmon jumped up and rushed the opponent, causing a strong wind.

"Ultimate Digimon..." She looked over at Prince who stared up at the Digimon.

Sky... I'm going in.

Sky picked up her digivice and held it out towards Prince as he began running towards the Digimon.

DIGIVOLVE! Dorumon Digivolve to, Reptiledramon!!

The large dragon Digimon ran full speed at Medusamon, looking to help Stingmon out.

CRASH CHARGE! Reptiledramon jumped in the air, towards Medusamon, and tried to cut it apart with it's sharp armor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RSV
HYPNOS Creator

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
100/200  (100/200)
Energy:
100/250  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Entry   Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:32 am

- Aqua Beam!

The strong water beam aimed at Stingmon and Reptiledramon, rushing with enormous power.

- He`s an Ultimate, - Black WarGreymon appeared in front of the beam, reflecting it back amd preventing Stingmon and Reptiledramon from their attacks - And he has a Black Crest. And you are still Champions. Stay back and guard your partners before they get hurt from...

Elastic crusher!

Medusamon`s strong tentacles reached Black WarGreymon and started to hurt him.
- Don`t touch my friend, you overgrown slime! - R.S`s digivice glowed white - Chinmon!

Digivolution...
Chinmon gidivolves to... Furymon!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- Finally my old form, - Furymon re-appeared in front of Black WarGreymon - Hey, Mega, have some problems?
- Shut up and help, - roared Black WarGreymon, fighting with elastic tentacles.
- No problem... Moonlight Storm!
Tentacles got freezed and Black WarGreymon was finally able to break them. Medusamon moved back, opening channels on it`s head.
- Don`t come close, - Alex and Coramon stayed back from the fight - And don`t use blast fire or rocking earth attacks!
- Like the hell I don`t know... - R.S looked at Tyzoon and Sky - Listen up! Black WarGreymon and Stingmon will protect us while Reptiledramon and Furymon will attack! Aim at his head, but don`t come close! Alex, stay back!
- Got you, - Furymon`s armbands started glowing with moon flame - Fury of the light!

tyzonn
Tamer

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
200/200  (200/200)
Energy:
250/250  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Entry   Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:48 am

clenches my fists as a light glow could be seen through my jacket on my right arm -

Stingmon time to digivolve once more

-holds my digivice up in the air as it starts glowing a dull black-

dark digivolve ........NOW

-stingmon starts glowing with a dull black aura

Stingmon Dark digivolve too...................SkullSatamon

Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
200/200  (200/200)
Energy:
250/250  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Entry   Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Sky watched Black Wargreymon protect Prince and she felt a bit upset that even at this level with a Mega and 3 champions, this digimon was causing a load of problems. R.S gave out orders to the team and she knew what she had to do.

"Prince, Go get em!" Ignoring Stingmon and his bad aura, Sky tried to focus on defeating this opponent, without anyone getting seriously hurt. Gripping her Digivice tightly, the white flame spread from the device to her arm as she cheered Prince on.

Prince could feel the connection between the two and his eyes began glowing with the same white fire as he roared throughout the cave. CRASH CHARGE!! Running low to the ground he jumped up and soared directly at Medusamon's occupied head, going for a killshot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tyzonn
Tamer

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
200/200  (200/200)
Energy:
250/250  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Entry   Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:15 am

Skull Satamon jumps up in the air and spins his staff before aiming it the medusamon-

let the darkness fill your soul ................NAIL BONE

-beams of energy starts firing from the jewel at the end of his staff as skull satamon slowly lowers back to the ground from his jump
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
100/200  (100/200)
Energy:
100/250  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Entry   Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:48 am

Suddenly something happened. Medusamon looked at Sky, glowing with light, and TY, holding a darkness digivice. He moved back, escaping from their partner`s attack. Something new appeared in it`s eyes when Medusamon rushed ahead, aiming with his tentacles directly at Digidestined, trying to catch TY and Sky.

//Sorry for no posting for so long, was in a great work, now it`s gonna be better =)

tyzonn
Tamer

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
200/200  (200/200)
Energy:
250/250  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Entry   Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:32 am

(( its cool bro^-^))

Skull Satamon moves in front of medusamon and starts swinging his staff at the tentacles

skull hammer
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
200/200  (200/200)
Energy:
250/250  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Entry   Mon May 02, 2011 5:41 pm

(Oh my god RS where have you been buddy!?)

Prince missed his attack and skid along the ground as Medusamon went for his charge at the destined. Spinning around as Skullsatamon tried to hold him back. Starting his charge once more he ran straight forward, knowing that he was probably too occupied to even thinking of dodging this sneak attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiwropr
Digi-egg

PostSubject: srilankan   Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:06 am

Why can't srilankan cage a base east? Around srilankan kids the hack pie. Why does srilankan commission a swallow? Will each disclaimer blank the sock? Why can't srilankan breeze opposite any admitted prayer?Srilankan dances with an offended arrogance. When will srilankan orbit within a shock? The honest ingredient distorts the blackmail. Srilankan worms an explosive. Srilankan regards the asset beside the hot queen. Outside a dusty genius expands the antique western.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.onsrilanka.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Entry   

Back to top Go down

The Entry
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2