DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jungle Empire of the Sun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Jungle Empire of the Sun Left_bar_bleue100/200Jungle Empire of the Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Jungle Empire of the Sun Left_bar_bleue100/250Jungle Empire of the Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

Jungle Empire of the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Jungle Empire of the Sun   Jungle Empire of the Sun Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:50 pm

- So, this is it, - said R.S`s voice from the F-digivice - We came, we see... And we will come up with a plan. Alex, how are you there?
- Jungle look quite nice... - Alex sit on the stone, looking at the ruins surrounding her - We are in the center of the ruins, there is nothing dangerous here... At least now... But the sky is red. Same there?
- Yeah, it looks beautifull... And scary. We have to join the other Digidestined and then stop the Kings. But first we have to find the way of how to find them. Any idea?
- Let`s wait for the others, - supposed Alex, catching Coronamon`s tail - Then we will come up with a plan.
- Alex, release my tail! - Coronamon sighed - Just like kid...
- Sure. Be carefull, sister.
- Same about you, brother. See you!
F-digivice clicked, and the silence felt on the ruins. Alex released Coronamon and raised up, looking at the sun in the flaming clouds.
- What are we going to do now? - partner yawned - It seems quite here.
- Too quiet?
- Maybe.
- Well, we can wait here. Or... We can explore this ruins. Who knows? Maybe we will find a Super-Elemental Egg that will become the powerful ally?
- I am powerful myself, - said Coronamon - Shesh... But yeah, we might be able to find someone here. Someone... Not-from-Cavern. They could help.
- Sure, my little lion-hearted friend. Let`s go?
- Let`s go... But be carefull.
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com

Jungle Empire of the Sun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DigitalFriends :: The Game, Quest and Arena :: The Game :: Time Collapse :: Enter the Collapse-
Jump to: