DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Collective Quest

Go down 
+2
rmbdntmsswthme
RSV
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
First Collective Quest Left_bar_bleue100/200First Collective Quest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
First Collective Quest Left_bar_bleue100/250First Collective Quest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

First Collective Quest Empty
PostSubject: First Collective Quest   First Collective Quest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:46 am

Would you like to help me with creating new sorts of Quests? It`s quite a big task for one person to create Quests by himself. Even if you are not DATA or Hypnos member, write here if you want to suggest new and fresh Quest idea. Come on, it`s really interesting!
Smile
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
First Collective Quest Left_bar_bleue180/180First Collective Quest Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
Energy:
First Collective Quest Left_bar_bleue270/270First Collective Quest Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)

PostSubject: Re: First Collective Quest   First Collective Quest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:13 am

How about this:

someone gets trapped in the digital world and is in need of rescue. Kinda like a behind enemy lines thing.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
First Collective Quest Left_bar_bleue100/200First Collective Quest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
First Collective Quest Left_bar_bleue100/250First Collective Quest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: First Collective Quest   First Collective Quest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:38 am

Good idea! Come on, create such tematic Quest and I`ll make it.
Smile
What level will it be?
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
First Collective Quest Left_bar_bleue180/180First Collective Quest Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
Energy:
First Collective Quest Left_bar_bleue270/270First Collective Quest Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)

PostSubject: Re: First Collective Quest   First Collective Quest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:21 am

it will need at least a forced mega digivolution, so i can force keramon to digivolve.

Hard, i guess. max.
players:4, excluding myself.
story: a digidestined(Dick) was captured by the forces of Shadowsaberleomon(Looks the same as a regular one, but black) and is in need of a rescue. Guarding his castle are many champions, ultimates, and a bancholeomon.

enemies:Leomon
grapleomon
(more to be added)
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: First Collective Quest   First Collective Quest Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:44 am

Wow. Sounds good, but - the same as Yuki - you are thinking of mega digivolutions before even gaining some experience in it. See, your partner can now digivolce only to his champion form - and very, very forced with your energy. You have neither Crest nor Dark Crest to make him Warp Digivolve, so, if you`ll be trapped there, you`ll need to wait untill I get Chinmon to digivolve to Mega and then to go rescue you. It will take no more than few months...
Smile

How about less hard quest? You can use Easy or EXP Quest level and take by opponents digimons up to Ultimate but no more.

And about the story - sounds good. Think about it, and we`l make another Quest - Collective now.
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: First Collective Quest   First Collective Quest Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:54 am

i was thinking about it being in the archives for a while, anyway.

Easy:
limit:[edit]4(so everyone can play) one rpc per person.
the fires of meramon

in the digital world, there is a legend of a creature of pure flames that terrorizes the villages inhabited by the in-training and rookie digimon :Meramon. A champion digimon with an army of demimeramon at his command, he spreads fear through the counties. A small village of tsunemon has begged for the help of four digidestined, sending a distress beacon via email.

Last edited by rmbdntmsswthme on Fri May 02, 2008 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: First Collective Quest   First Collective Quest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:20 pm

Okay not sure if i'm supposed to do this since my char isn't made yet. but here it is.

A warp opened in the human world outside of tokyo. Okuwagamon broke out and is on his way to tokyo. X amount of digidestines must try to stop him from destroying/reaching hte city. He is and ultimate and with all of the digidestines, i think a medium would be a good rank.

Also
There is a large warp in power as Magidramon X ( http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied5/images/MegidramonX.jpg ) appears and starts destroying everything in sight. Everyone must get there to stop him he's more powerful than normal Magidramon! UBER HARD/Nightmare Quest!!!!! (dun dun dun dunnnnn)

coolio
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
First Collective Quest Left_bar_bleue150/250First Collective Quest Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: First collective Quest   First Collective Quest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:15 am

I think it's kinda a good idea i can't make any quest for the moment.
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: First Collective Quest   First Collective Quest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:46 am

we kinda gotta level up first..... *sniffle*
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
First Collective Quest Left_bar_bleue150/250First Collective Quest Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: First collective Quest   First Collective Quest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:56 am

Yea i forgot about that we need to finish quests first.
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: First Collective Quest   First Collective Quest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:31 pm

like "fires of meramon"
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: First collective Quest   First Collective Quest Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:48 am

haha! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: First Collective Quest   First Collective Quest Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:05 pm

Oh, I got another one, an Angemon is requesting one of the digidestine go and get back a prodige Patamon who was kidnapped by a group of Vilemon. I'm thinking medium level.

Edit: Another idea...Bakemon are haunting a town, and the digidestine have to get them out of there. Easy level.

2) Gallontmon and ChaosGallontmon are fighting, the fight is destroying the surrounding area, digidestine must stop fight.

stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: First Collective Quest   First Collective Quest Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:51 am

Okay, you have the examples, so now - do Quests yourself!
Smile
Come on!
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: First collective Quest   First Collective Quest Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:28 am

Nice ideas!

I can't think of any!
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Champion
Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: First Collective Quest   First Collective Quest Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:10 am

Well... What about this??? I tried making it nice... Read on!

Quest difficulty - Medium
Max players - 7+3 - 10

In the Digital World, there is a place where all kinds of ghost digimons show up and terrorize village. They hold the Digimon for ransom too. And seperate the Digimon from its partner which is brought to another dimension. This happened when the three Celesial Digimons fought and neglected the Digi-World and the Dark Masters took over, now its up to 10 Digidestines to save the Villagers of that place. Finishing all those Evil Digimons without destroying the village,itself. Some In-Training that where saved by their parents including a Koromon,Tanemon,Bukamon,Pyokomon,Tsunomon,Motimon,Tokomon and a Nyaromon continue to beg for the help of Ten Digidestines (Which they call heroes XD) to save their village and other Digidestines and Digimons held for ransom... Before their place get completly wreaked. There will be seven Digidestines who will stop the Digimons from destroying the place and three Digidestines who will try to stop the 3 Celestial Digimons from fighting...

Rewards - Crest (choose one);
Digi-Eggs (Choose two eggs)
EXP

Last edited by Ayumi on Mon May 12, 2008 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: First Collective Quest   First Collective Quest Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:13 am

Roar!!!
Wink
Hey! What does it mean - you are not good? We are all just trying ourselves, so your try is good anyway! So come on with your quest - it seems pretty good. HYPNOS team, what`s on with you? I`ve shown you how to make a Quest form in Active quests, so take all this brilliant ideas and create Quests!
bounce Smile Come on! It will be fun! Smile

Also - there`s a reward for each Quest you`ve made. Now I`m a little busy with all this work to do, but when I`ll free myself - rewards will wait you!
Smile
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Champion
Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: First Collective Quest   First Collective Quest Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:57 am

I'm good at it, Because most of my friends think its a good Idea so I decided to try posting it here. Is the quest I made accepted or not? I hope it is cause I did my best planning this one up, I also think making quests are very fun especially if its helping Digital Friends alot. Hope I help you alot on this one! Wink
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: First collective Quest   First Collective Quest Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:09 am

haha.
I have exam today so i won't be here really often for two weeks.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: First Collective Quest   First Collective Quest Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:01 am

Yuki, good luck!
Ayumi, surely it`s accepted. Come on, make your Quests and place them in New Quests. I`v eadvanced you to DATA member so now you are able to creste themes there. Just take first ones as examples and go on!
Smile
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: First collective Quest   First Collective Quest Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:31 am

I need to study after i play! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
First Collective Quest Left_bar_bleue200/200First Collective Quest Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
First Collective Quest Left_bar_bleue250/250First Collective Quest Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: First Collective Quest   First Collective Quest Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:36 am

I've an idea.

Quest difficulty - Easy
Max players - 5

In the Digital World, there are four warring villages. Blaze is in the East and ruled by GeoGreymon. Frost is in the North and ruled by Ikkakumon. Zephyr is in the West and rulled by Aquilamon. Flora is in the South and ruled by Kiwimon. In the midst of this, is a nameless neutral village led by Swanmon. Swanmon is tired of all this fighting of her neighbors, so she called upon the digidestined to bring peace to the land.

Rewards -
EXP (Quite a bit of experience, because there's no other reward.)
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: First Collective Quest   First Collective Quest Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:27 pm

Good. Seems that it is the one I`ve taken already...
Wink
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Champion
Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: First Collective Quest   First Collective Quest Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:10 pm

Piccolomon's Accord

I have one but its very easy^^Hope you accept it somehow...

Quest difficulty - Very Easy
Max players - 3

There seems to be a fight in a small village and the caretaker of Primary Village,Piccolomon has to help the leaders fight evil digimon from coming to their town and burning it. He asks three loyal tamers to guide the baby/fresh digimons while he does his job as secretary of the village. The younger digimons worry about their parents much and cry alot. Now its up to the three digidestineds to calm them down and take care of them while the grown-ups are gone.

Rewards -
EXP (Quite a bit of experience, because there's no other reward.)
Hybrid Spirit (Your choice)

Players -
Ayumi and Plotmon
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Champion
Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: First Collective Quest   First Collective Quest Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:23 pm

REWARD= Hybird+EXP

Here are the Hybirds to choose from and their evolution :

1.Agunimon -> BurningGreymon (w/ B Spirit of Fire)
Aldamon (w/ BurningGreymon)

2.Kazemon -> Zephyrmon (w/ B Spirit of Wind)
JetSilphymon (w/ Zephyrmon)

3.Kumamon -> Korikakumon (w/ B Spirit of Ice)
DaiPenmon (w/ Korikakumon)

4.Lobomon -> KendoGarurumon (w/ B Spirit of Light)
Beowolfmon (w/ KendoGarurumon)

5.Beetlemon -> MetalKabuterimon (w/ Spirit of Thunder B)
RhinoKabuterimon (w/ MetalKabuterimon)

6.Duskmon -> Velgemon (w/ B Spirit of Darkness)
Rhihimon (w/ Velgemon)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Collective Quest   First Collective Quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Collective Quest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next