DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tyzonn Ono&Agumon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tyzonn
Tamer
tyzonn

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Left_bar_bleue200/200Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Left_bar_bleue250/250Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Empty
PostSubject: Tyzonn Ono&Agumon   Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:59 pm

Name - Tyzonn Ono

Age - 16

Where from - Tokyo Japan

Clothes - in the real world he wears a red tank top with black shorts that have several different pockets in them and he wears a pear of black and red tennis shoes: in the digital world he wears a crimson hoodie with black pants that can be unzipped around the kness into shorts and he also wears black boots.

Outlook - he is about 6'4- 175 pounds with muscles showing through his shirts he also has blood red hair that he keeps spiked and his eyes are black as coals

Character - Tyzonn is a carefree guy who doesnt care if he has to break the rules to get his job done and he doesnt let a lot of stuff get to him but if you are able to get him mad he wont think twice of snapping you in half

Crest - the crest of courage Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Courage

Digivice - season 3 Tyzonn Ono&Agumon D-Power

Additional - Tyzonn wears a pair of red shades and always keeps his phone in his pocket at all time and keeps his card stock on his side at all times

Partner - agumon is my partner Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Agumon

- (Champion)GreymonTyzonn Ono&Agumon Greymon

- DoruGreymon (Ultimate) Fire Elemental DigivolutionTyzonn Ono&Agumon Dorugreymon

– Mega (Matrix Evolution) Rise Greymon Tyzonn Ono&Agumon C44b7d5f

- Mega (Dark Crest Digivolution) Chaosdramon Tyzonn Ono&Agumon 0147-1

- Mega (Crest digivolution)
AncientGreymonTyzonn Ono&Agumon 97bb26a9

-Wargreymon-mega(Bio merge)Tyzonn Ono&Agumon WarGreymon
- Armour ReptiledramonTyzonn Ono&Agumon Reptiledramon

- Werwolf
Strabimon(rookie),Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Strabimon

Dobermon (Champion),Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Dobermon

Cerberumon(Ultimate),Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Cerberumon

BlackMetalGarurumon (Mega)Tyzonn Ono&Agumon BlackMetalGarurumon

About partner - Agumon is just like his owner he is carefree untill you make him mad but when he digivolves into greymon and others he becomes more interested in fighting than he does finishing the mission but when he digivolves into wargreymon he becomes a valiant hero who can not be beat

Digital forms -Fresh, In Training, Rookie, Champion, Ultimate(Matriz Digivoltuion, Mega(Bio merge)

History - i was your basic video game obsessed teen until one day when i was playing the digimon game on my computer when one of my digimon cards turned completely blue then i scanned it my card scanner and it transformed into my digivice and a digi-egg came out of my computer and hatched into koromon and then digivolved into agumon

Last edited by Tyzonn on Tue May 27, 2008 3:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://digimonadventure.heavenforum.org/
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Left_bar_bleue100/200Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Left_bar_bleue100/250Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyzonn Ono&Agumon   Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:37 pm

Well, but there is still some more to fox up:

1. You say that you had cards when you met your partner. Than you should have 3-season digivice and a CARD STOCK. But you choose a Crest of courage. Explain this.

2. You shown the pictores of main digivolution line. But you hadn`t mentioned any of your additional digivolutions. Here, take a look here:

https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com/characters-topics-f3/rs-and-chinmon-t31.htm

Understood what I mean by additional?

So, complete this two notes - and welcome to the Game!
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Left_bar_bleue100/200Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Left_bar_bleue150/250Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Empty
PostSubject: Tyzonn Ono   Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:59 am

Welcome New Guy !
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Left_bar_bleue100/250Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyzonn Ono&Agumon   Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:00 am

Accepted.
The Game is now opened to you!
Wink
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyzonn Ono&Agumon   Tyzonn Ono&Agumon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyzonn Ono&Agumon
Page 1 of 1