DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brooke Rush and leormon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Brooke Rush and leormon Left_bar_bleue180/180Brooke Rush and leormon Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
Energy:
Brooke Rush and leormon Left_bar_bleue270/270Brooke Rush and leormon Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)

Brooke Rush and leormon Empty
PostSubject: Brooke Rush and leormon   Brooke Rush and leormon Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:25 am

Name -Brooke Rush

Age - 19

Where from - Bridgeport, Wv

Clothes - She usually wears a baggy tee and jeans, wearing a red ribbon in her waist-length hair.

Outlook - She stands at a minute 5'5, her red-orange hair reaching down past her waist. her pale complexion and small features make her beautiful, but she never shows it.

Character - She is calm yet outspoken, ready to defend what she believes in.

Crest - N/A

Digivice - DATs standard issue, red and gold.

Additional - A motorola Crazer and a bag filled with art supplies.

History
- She met dick at a school function when they were younger, and he became infatuated with her. She didn't notice it till he moved, but she enjoyed his company immensely. Now they're awkwardly both digidestined, and their feelings for each other have grown.

After the car crash that killed her parents, Brooke was adopted by Dick's older brother, Robert, and came to live with them. Dick began to regard her as less and less a love interest and more and more a younger sibling, even though she was older than him, and their relationship stabilized, eradicating all awkward feelings between them.

Recently inducted into DATs America, both Dick and Brooke were welcomed with open arms by Robert, their current commander, and accompanied him and Z'dGarurumon on their first mission, a tragedy that left them without a commander. Robert was replaced with a strict, horrid man, one who wanted to destroy all digimon rather than live peacefully with them. Dick and Brooke, rather than work for such a tyrant, escaped into the digital world, where they found the ruins of Lord HolyAngemon's fabled castle, and lived there for a while, helping the native digimon restore it to its former glory. After Dick was driven insane by the power of the Spirit of Darkness, he destroyed the re-built castle, returning it to a ruined state, and razing the nearby villages to the ground.

Partner -
fresh - popomon X
in traning - frimon X
Rookie - Leormon X
Champion - Liomon X
Ultimate - LoaderLeomon X
mega - Saberleomon X

Last edited by rmbdntmsswthme on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:18 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Brooke Rush and leormon Left_bar_bleue100/200Brooke Rush and leormon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Brooke Rush and leormon Left_bar_bleue100/250Brooke Rush and leormon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Rush and leormon   Brooke Rush and leormon Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:19 am

Accepted without any word of disagree.
Smile
Take a look at my updated character topic and update your character`s topic.
That is all I request.

Welcome to the Game!
Wink

P.S. By the way, I wanted to take Leormon as one of possible digivolution lines.
Smile
P.S.2 - Do you choose cards?
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Brooke Rush and leormon Left_bar_bleue100/200Brooke Rush and leormon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Brooke Rush and leormon Left_bar_bleue150/250Brooke Rush and leormon Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Brooke Rush and leormon   Brooke Rush and leormon Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:45 am

Well i thought Rush is a girl right? why is she called Brooke Rush?
well nvm welcome!
nos dick's a girl!
Back to top Go down
Hollen
DATA team
Hollen

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Rush and leormon   Brooke Rush and leormon Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:08 pm

Yay, get to see my second favorite digivolution line in this game now

Nearly I cam close to taking this myself.

Anyways Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Rush and leormon   Brooke Rush and leormon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brooke Rush and leormon
Page 1 of 1