DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/200Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/250Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:44 am

- Attack, now! - ordered Bakemon who weared the mask, and 10 or 18 Bakemons flew into the room.
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:51 am

"Wha!" Kuro fell back as the ghosts stormed the room.

"Candleburn!" Candlemon said and six flames sprouted off of his flame and flew at the Bakemon's.

"They can only get through the door one by one! You can take them out!" Kuro said getting to his feet again.

"Candleburn!" Candlemon attacked again.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/200Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/250Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:30 am

- Sure? - the window got destroyed and more bakemons flew inside the room - Surrender or be doomed!
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:01 am

"Surrender? Ha fat chance!" Kuro yelled. Candlemon splattered hot wax on the bakemon by the door and Kuro ran forward and slammed his fist into the digimon and dashed out the door running down the hall.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:00 pm

- Powerless! - screamed all Bakemons together, surrounding Kuro.
- Powerless!
And Candlemon felt that powers are being drained from him. Soon he got why. Bakemons were draining force from Kuro, and their bond became unstable.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:25 pm

"No...Kuro..."Candlemon said as he sunk to the ground.

Kuro tried to reach out to him but fell to his knees.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:20 am

(Prizon. Dark, scare place with several cells. BAkemons enter the cell and throw Candlemon in the cell. Kuro is not here, he was taken somewhere else.)

- I`d like to hear that kid`s screams when our master will talk to him... - laughed Bakemons locking the cell and leaving the prizon - It will be fun... And then, I guess, we all will have a great meal. Fried Digidestined - what a pleasure...
The door closed.
- So, you were also caught by those Bakemons? - asked someone from the opposite cell, that was covered in darkness.

///For the while don`t use Kuro in RPG. Candlemon is now the main character. Then Kuro will appear///
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:39 am

"Yeah..." Candlemon muttered. He moved to the metal bars and tossed some wax on them. "But I'm getting out of here." He started blowing fire on the wax, heating it up extremely high.

(want bars to melt.)
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:42 am

- Impressive, - said digimon in the darkness and came in the light, becoming Wizardmon - I can see you`re dark digimon, but you`re also not-experienced. If you melt this bars down Bakemon will hear noice and come back. You` won`t stay a chance against them all cause you`re tired now. So wait a while. Who are you and why did they`ve thrown you here? And who was that Digidestined they were talking about?
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:45 am

"Noise?" Candlemon said inbetween burst of flame, "What do you mean? My fire doesn't make any noise."

"Digidestine? I came with a boy named Kuro...if that's what you mean." Candlemon muttered.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:50 am

- Alarm, - explained Wizardmon - It will activate alarm. Wait, Candlemon. I can help you if you will help me. My magic will free both of us from cells - but you`ll promice you help me with one thing. Otherwise... I`ve heared what Bakemon master, Chaosmon, can do. I can imagine what will he do to Kuro, your own Digidestined. Am I right?
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:56 am

(I thought it was Icedevimon not Chaosmon?)

"Oh okay...What do you need help with?" Candlemon asked.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:11 pm

///Actually it was IceDevimon. Chaosmon is the main enemy in the whole story///

- No, - replied Wizardmon - Promice first, and then I`ll release us. Otherwise - feel your partner`s weakening on the dinner table...
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:58 pm

(I'm sorry but this is REALLY confusing. Dinner table? Alarms in cells? Feeling partners (makes sense but still)?)

Wizardmon's response confused him. "Wait a minute." Candlemon said, he was getting suspisious. "Why should I do something for you when you won't tell me what it is? And you said we would set off the alarm if we broke through the bars? So why do you need my help." Candlemon narrowed his eyes looking at Wizardmon, "And how do you know anything about Kuro?"

(Just letting you know R.S. you need to adapt in these storylines, there is never a set way things are going to happen.)
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:54 pm

///Oh, it`s simple. Bakemons eat energy from digimon and people, and then they eat them. So would happen to Joe and Sora in Adventure 2 when they were caught by Bakemon. So, dinner table is where they are draining energy from Kuro, and then they will eat him. ^_^ Well, they hope so...

About alarm - do you know what happen when someone wants to robber a bank? Alarm works and thieves are caught. In this situation alarm will call all Bakemons in building to the prison and they will defeat Candlemon cause there is near hundred of them vs you one.

Somple? ^_^ ///

- I`m Wizardmon, - answered Wizardmon - And I can make you come through the cells without destroying them. About favor - it`s something that you`ll refuse to do, cause it will put Kuro in great danger. Otherwise, if you won`t agree, he will be swallowed by Lord Bakemon. And how do I know you have a partner... It`s simple. Who else would make you rushing again in the hord of Bakemons instead of sneaking away?
He came closer to the cells.
- So, what`s your word?
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:12 pm

(What I meant about the alarms is that that seems like really high tech for digimon.)

"Fine." Candlemon said.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:36 pm

(Not for Machinedramon. And don`t forget that it`s Digital World. Everything here is made of internet data and is electronical)

- Now, you`d better prepare yourself, - Wizardmon concentrated and shot a ball of orange flame at Candlemon. Immediately Candlemon was teeported out of the cell.
- Here you go, - said Wizardmon - I`ll be waiting you outside the hotel. Dinner room is upstairs, but be carefull and don`t disturb all Bakemon in this area.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:52 pm

"Thank you." Candlemon said before flying off down the hall. He came to a room full of Bakemon and made six tiny flames and sent them circling and dancing along the ceiling. As the Bakemon were distracted Candlemon dove through the other door and slipped away.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:03 pm

- Wha! What`s going on? Catch him! - shouted Bakemons, flying on the first floor.
Candlemon appeared in large room with a table on it. There was Kuro laying on it, guarded by two Bakemons.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:12 pm

"Oh no you don't!!!!" Candlemon yelled and started to glow along with Kuro's digivice.
Candlemon digivolve to.....DEVIMON

Devimon's two arms shot out and pinned the Bakemon against the walls in a choking manner.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:33 pm

- There he is! - screamed Bakemons from the first floor - Catch him before he releases hih partner!
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:54 pm

"DARK CLAW!" Devimon said destroying the two Bakemon and sweeping Kuro off the table with one arm, breaking the bonds and turned to the Bakemon. "Don't underestimate me!!!" Devimon said and flapped his wings sending out a wave of pure dark energy, "Dark wing!" It slammed into all the Bakemon.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:40 pm

- What ae you doing? - heared he inside his head voice of Wizardmon - Hurry, get out of there!
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:43 pm

"Right!" Devimon muttered and slammed himself through the wall and out into....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!   Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Devimon and the ice carverns!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DigitalFriends :: The Game, Quest and Arena :: Land of Quests :: Completed Quests-
Jump to: