DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help me believe, it's not the real me..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Help me believe, it's not the real me.. Left_bar_bleue180/180Help me believe, it's not the real me.. Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
Energy:
Help me believe, it's not the real me.. Left_bar_bleue270/270Help me believe, it's not the real me.. Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)

Help me believe, it's not the real me.. Empty
PostSubject: Help me believe, it's not the real me..   Help me believe, it's not the real me.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:17 pm

"I just can't control myself..."dick said into his phone, fear in his voice. "Can one of you guys help me control my darkness spirit?"

((Possible need of a mega of great power, rewards..... what ever RS deems neccisary.))
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Help me believe, it's not the real me.. Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Help me believe, it's not the real me.. Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Energy:
Help me believe, it's not the real me.. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Help me believe, it's not the real me.. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Help me believe, it's not the real me..   Help me believe, it's not the real me.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:03 am

Is this the going-on story from the DarkClowds-Invasion?
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Help me believe, it's not the real me.. Left_bar_bleue180/180Help me believe, it's not the real me.. Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
Energy:
Help me believe, it's not the real me.. Left_bar_bleue270/270Help me believe, it's not the real me.. Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)

PostSubject: Re: Help me believe, it's not the real me..   Help me believe, it's not the real me.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:29 pm

After i was attacked by chaosdramon and before i went full armor.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Help me believe, it's not the real me.. Left_bar_bleue100/200Help me believe, it's not the real me.. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Help me believe, it's not the real me.. Left_bar_bleue100/250Help me believe, it's not the real me.. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Help me believe, it's not the real me..   Help me believe, it's not the real me.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:14 am

Soooo? When shall it start? )
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Help me believe, it's not the real me..   Help me believe, it's not the real me.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:12 pm

eh, imma scrap this arc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me believe, it's not the real me..   Help me believe, it's not the real me.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me believe, it's not the real me..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DigitalFriends :: The Game, Quest and Arena :: Arena :: Battle Sircles :: One vs one-
Jump to: