DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Target

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
The Target - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200The Target - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
The Target - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250The Target - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

The Target - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:05 pm

((Sheesh. Trying to follow you all and yet still keeping Noah and Hecate in character is a bit more work than I expected. XD It's all right though; I got this. XD Hecate's history revealed.))

Hecate saw R.S. and Chinmon jumping into the forest. Probably to get Lita and Nyx, if they fell. Returning her attention back to the digivice, she soon discovered that there was indeed a Digital Gate built into the hand-held device. Except it was locked and not accessible. Hecate frowned. "Just what did I get ourselves into?" She murmured.

She looked once more toward where the other tamers had disappeared. Yes, she wanted to know what was going on right now, but she's afraid to go because of Noah. Suddenly, an idea sparked in her mind. Turning to Elecmon, she asked the other digimon to take care of Noah as she go to check out what was going on. The thunder digimon agreed grudgingly.

Noah, learning Hecate's plan, was scared. Really, really, really scared. His nightmare came true. She was going to abandon him...

"No! You're not going without me!" He cried.

Hecate looked at him strangely. "Stop acting like a kid, Noah. Surely you can stay here for twenty minutes."

"Please... Don't leave me..." He said quietly.

Elecmon watched the scene with amusement. "Don't worry about it. I'll look after him." The red digimon said calmly.

"Thanks." Despite of the boy's protests, Hecate opened her wings and flew to the direction the others had went off. She entered the forest and found no one. She saw there was a cave opening. Woah. Major déjà vu. She thought. The caves gave off an eerie familiarity. "I know where this leads." Hecate said in wonder. She looked around and saw an abandoned nest on a tree nearby.

The great Aquilamon left her nest to find food, leaving behind three hungry Pinamons chirping. They quickly quieted down, eventually drifting to sleep as they waited for their mother to return.

A shadow watched the baby digimons from the opening of the cave. A dangerous smile stretched his face as a grey, feathered serpent emerge silently. He found his way to the top of the tree, wrapping his long, muscular body around the nest of twigs. He tightened his grip. A branch cracked and woke the baby birds. They stared into the Quetzalmon's hypnotizing eyes.

There was now a look of determination on her face. "I still have a score to settle with that snake." Without another thought, she dived into the cave.
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
The Target - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The Target - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Energy:
The Target - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Target - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:08 pm

Lita, we need your post to continue...
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
The Target - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200The Target - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
The Target - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250The Target - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:27 pm

((Sorry))

Lita fell against a wall, clutching her bleeding arm. Nyx was slumped against the opposite passed out from the cannon. Dammit Nyx.... I said I wouldn't do this again...

-------------- 5 Minutes Earlier --------------

Cross me again.. and you'll never do another thing again. She snarled.

Nyx looked straight forward when she heard a sharp whistling coming from behind her. Look out!

The Z'd missile crashed above their heads scattering flames and bits of metal around the world. The explosion sent a big chunk of the missile's tail fin at Lita's head. Nyx made a sharp dive, saving Lita's life at the cost of her safety. Nyx caught the fin, but exposed her self to the blunt force of the explosion. The shockwave caught her full in the face as she plummeted downwards. She crashed through the cavern and landed in a deep pit, head first. Lita was launched from Nyx's back and crashed shoulder first into the wall. Nyx passed out and Lita lost consciousness for a few seconds.

-------------------- Back to the Present.--------------------

Lita stood up a bit shakily and walked over to her partner. She pulled her Digivice from her pouch and put it on Nyx's chest. She pulled out a card and slid it through the scanner. Digimodify... Possessive Lust.. Activate.

Lita's Digivice caught a shade of purple as Nyx and Lita began glowing white. Nyx stood up and opened her eyes as she gazed down at Lita.

I knew you'd save me.. Thank you.

Nyx and Lita were both pulled to each other as the light engulfed them both. When the light faded, Lita was on her knees alone in the cavern. She fell backwards as the card's effects took place. Her back shivered as Wings sprouted from her spine. Her hair became extremely short and turned a shade of purple as two swords sprouted from her head. When she stood up her eyes were a shade of purple and a lunar symbol appeared on her forehead. She stood up and looked around, her eyes adjusting to the new darkness. Don't worry Nyx... you can rest easy in here... I won't let anything hurt you. Lita turned towards the darker end of the tunnel and began walking through as Nyx began talking to her in her mind.

Lita... you know that this card has the chance that You may lose yourself in me... why would you do that for me?

You're like my sister Nyx... I'd do anything for you. Lita could feel Nyx's appreciation as she heard a very dark growl all around her. Nyx... Somethings here... help.

Even with Nyx's form, Lita was still just as human as she'd always been. The digimon stepped forward and glared at her. Lilithmon... back so soon?

(A: Is that Digicard acceptable. If not I'll change it. B: Can someone tell me the name of the Night Digimon.)
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
The Target - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The Target - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Energy:
The Target - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Target - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:46 pm

Sunset Leomon is his name. The lion family, looks like the banchoLeomon, but has two giant swords and a black bancho. His eyes are blinded, so he can see everything through the shockwaves of the ground and sound waves - practically, he can read any your movement. Type: Dark Mega. Main attacks - Night Wings, Sabre Wind and Material Nightmare.

Remember: me is fast, he can move and fight in the complete darkness - something that you can`t. Also, mis movements increase the more the more darkness is around. When in complete darkness, he can teleportate himself very fast. Also, he has a large range of melee attacks, and he can use his giant swords with amazing strength. Practically, he is a perfect melee warrior, so keep your distance.

To defeat him you should think of what attacks are usefull against melee darkness fighter, that can`t see and lives under the ground in the lands of the Cavern. We will catch you later, in 2 moves, so think carefully of each post... ^_^

- We got him! - R.S sighed - Now, let`s get them.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:47 pm

Lita-Nyx stood staring at the dark voice.

Sunset Leomon... we just had to enter his cavern... Lita let me out... it's the only way for me to help you.

Lita took a step back as a large crash thundered next to her. Thinking of leaving so soon? I don't think so.. not this time. Then everything went silent as Lita looked around shakily. She pulled out her digivice slowly. She slid a blank card through the scanner. Digimodify! Loss of Lust Activate! A bright light exploded from Lita as she was separated from Nyx. The bright light hit Sunset Leomon square in the face as he recoiled back into the shadows of the cave. Nyx reappeared in her ultimate form. (Lady Devimon)

Thank you Lita... I'm ready for the fight... Scan me a cannon... a heavy one.

Lita nodded a bit shakily as she felt Sunset stand up and brandish two heavy swords. Lita scanned a card across her Digivice and screamed. Digimodify... Lupine Laser activate! Nyx opened her mouth as a beam of light grew in there, illuminating the area around her. She fired the laser at Sunset. The beam of light flew forward and crashed directly into his chest, knocking him backwards and dislodging one of his swords from his grip.

You got him! It's not over yet... Step back a little.. Nyx jumped forward and picked up the fallen sword. It took both arms for her to hold it at eye length.

Poison!

She threw the sword at Sunset as it dissolved into a cloud of dark energy. The energy exploded in front of Sunset causing a cave in directly above him. The stalactites fell on his head crushing him under their weight and rendering him useless. Wait for it... he'll be getting right back up.

((Is someone else going to act as Sunset or do I just post again))
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:16 pm

I`ll act as Sunset Leomon now, and trust me - it`s not going to be an easy battle.

The rocks cracked, flewing away, and the figure of Sunset Leomon stood up, throwing the one remaining sword away.
- Is this all you`ve got? - asked he, staying in nearly complete darkness - I guess, now it`s my turn to fight back.
He raised his arms and jumped ahead.
-Sabre Wind!
His claws ripped the air and the stones, when he rushed at Nyx. Practically, he didn`t rush anywhere. He just appeared near her, and Nyx got the hit, flewing back to the wall near Lita. Sunset Leomon turned around.
- A Human... Your tamer? Then I`ll take his digivice and use it for my own fate. Night Wings!
A bancho slashed like two wings on his back, releasing two wing-like energy waves that targeted both Lita and Nyx.

Remember, Lita: Sunset Leomon is a Lion family digimon, he has amazing strength and agility. Also he is very powerfull, so he just can`t be crushed with a direct hit. Except, perhaps, Terra Destroyer, Coclutus Breath or other Mega-level attacks, but here is the rule: no god mod. Both you and your partner become tired of battles, and in 4 hours you`ve fought Dick`s opponent, got a hit from Furymon and digivolved numerous times. You`re already out of main powers. If you will continue with hard way of fighting, your partner will loose and de-digivolve back to the Digiegg form.

I just want to say, that this your opponent can`t be defeated with brutal forse. You need your brains to think of how to defeat him.
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:43 pm

Hecate came upon the fight scene and sighed. "Last place I want to be." She muttered as she saw the lion digimon launch another attack at Lita and Nyx. Luckily, the Falcomon was not standing behind the other two, or else she would surely have disintegrated into data. She had lived in the caverns for most of her life, and she knew better than to mess with the dangerous dark crest digimon that reigned the caves.

Hecate watched with satisfaction that Nyx was running out of juice against SunsetLeomon. Even though she was not the one making the BlackGatomon scared, the Falcomon was enjoying every moment of it. Who's afraid now? She thought with a smug look on her face.
--

((Since all the action has moved to the caves, I'll clean up in the Primary Village. If I'm not allowed to play Elecmon and BlackWarGreymon, well, too bad. Twisted Evil Just kidding, if those are reserved NPC, just tell me and I'll edit this post. And sorry to RSV if anything in this post conflicts with your plot... Tell me and I will fix that too.))

"Well, looks like we're done here." Elecmon said as Noah helped to transport the last batch of legless baby digimon into a safe spot. "Thanks for helping out."

"No problem." The boy smiled. "Is there anything else I can help with?"

Elecmon peered from the safe zone to see if BlackWarGreymon was still there. Finding the Village empty, he shook his head. "Nah. BlackWarGreymon isn't in the Village anymore. I think he followed the others into the forest. Me and the babies will stay here for a while longer just to be safe." The red digimon flickered his ear. "Uh, Noah?"

"Yeah?"

"You didn't hear it from me, but it's a good idea to follow Hecate." Elecmon winked. "I mean, with her tamer present, she has a better chance of surviving whatever she finds in that cave."

Noah stared blankly. "Do you really... Do you really want me to..."

Elecmon shrugged. "You didn't hear it from me. But you're bigger than I am, and I'm not going to attack you to keep you here."

Noah looked confused. "Okay. Just one question: what is the cave? How do you even know that they're there?"

The rabbit digimon's face darkened. "Quite simple. There are digimon that comes out of that cave and steal baby digimon and eggs from the Primary Village. I don't know what they want to do with those baby digimon, and I can't stop them because they're too sneaky. Because of this, I'm thinking about relocating the village." He closed his eyes. "Digidestined have a tendency to go into creepy places full of evil digimon just because they are curious. I'm not recommending it, but it's just what they do."

The boy took this all in and nodded. "Thanks for everything, Elecmon. I'll be going now."

The red digimon watched as the boy began to run toward the cave.

Last edited by HoneyWasp on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
The Target - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/200The Target - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
The Target - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/250The Target - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:40 am

Great! I`m getting really excited! ^_^

Wasp, just one thing - Sunset Leomon is not Elemental, but Dark Crest digimon.

- There he is, - said R.S, looking at Noah running towards the cave - I thought he was a little bit more... Clever?
- He`s a kid, and he has his partner in trouble, - said Chinmon - He will go there for sure. What about us?
- I don`t know. I don`t want to help Nyx for her nature, but I just can`t let Lita be hurt there, and she sure can. It`s so... Complicated, all of this.
- Well, you`d better think faster, cause this boy is coming... - whispered Chinmon, loking at Noah coming closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:54 am

Dammit! Nyx flew to Lita and stood in front of the wave. Darkness Wing!

Bats exploded from Nyx's wings that countered Leomon's attack. The explosion from the attack knocked Lita and Nyx into the wall behind them. They slumped down from the wall as Sunset Leomon grinned. Lita looked up at Nyx, tears running down her eyes.

We're not gonna make it Nyx.. He's too good... and were losing energy. Lita stood up and looked out into the blackness. She couldn't see Hectate or Sunset Leomon, but she knew both of them were out there.

Nyx I... I think I.. I have a plan. Nyx stood up behind her partner and listened to her thoughts. Brilliant... but if we mess this up... Birdy over there is gonna be soo happy... lets fix that. Nyx jumped upwards and merged with the darkness as Lita pulled one last card from her Digivice. Digimodify!... Peckmon's Kunai Wing.. Activate!

Lita smiled as she saw Nyx glow a radiant silver. Nyx turned upside down and fired 50 kunai at the ceiling. They stuck to the ceiling and exploded. Nyx swooped down at caught Lita and Hectate in her arms. The ceiling fell down over Sunset Leomon's chamber. Sunlight pierced in from the ceiling flooding the chamber with extreme light. Birdy... what a pleasant surprise.

Nyx landed in the entrance to the chamber and looked back inside. She let Hectate and Lita go as she de-digivolved back to Black Gatomon. Nyx fell backwards and passed out from the day's events. Lita looked down at her with a smile on her face. If that didn't work... both of us are dead.. Lita looked up at Hectate with fear on her face. Wheres Noah?
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
The Target - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/200The Target - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
The Target - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/250The Target - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:32 am

A huge explosion fired from the cave.
- Damn! - R.S jumped to the enter, but there were only stones. The entrance in the caves was completely destroyed.
- Damn! That explosion blocked them along with SunsetLeomon in that cave!
- That`s bad... Really bad! - Chinmon looked at the entrance - I can`t rush in, cause I can bury all of them there. What should we do, R.S?
It was the first time today when the situation went out of the boy`s control. He sighed, trying to concentrate.
- Rush in... Desintegrate the stones... Teleport... No, we can`t cause we don`t know the free spot there... Use Field effect and remove the stones... It would work...
- But the is the Cavern... - said Chinmon - Field Modification won`t work there.
- Then we have no choise but to enter the Cavern in parallel tunnel and meet with the group there.
- But Sunset Leomon...
- We can`t help them right now. Let`s move, and when we will meet them - we will help. If only we will be fast enough...
He looked at Noah, running towards him.
- Perfecto... What should we do with this kid? Leave him here or... Take with us?
- His partner is down there, and I can protect you both, - supposed Chin.
- You sure can... Well...

A loud roar came from behind the stones that blocked the exit. SunsetLeomon was alive, but now he was separated from Digidestined by the wall of rocks. But the wall was already collapsing... The only way left was to run down the tunnel as fast as possible, before Sunset Leomon would find them and... Hm... Well, you really don`t want to meet him now. ^_^
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:23 pm

((Oops. Edited. XD Nice strategy, Lita.))

Birdy... what a pleasant surprise.

"Indeed. Can't let you two have all the fun." Hecate replied. Nyx let go of Hecate and passed out.

Wheres Noah?

The Falcomon grinned. "Safe and not here."

A loud roar came from behind the stones that blocked the exit. SunsetLeomon was alive, but now he was separated from Digidestined by the wall of rocks. But the wall was already collapsing...

The danger was obvious. The Falcomon's eyes searched around for an escape route. Finding it, Hecate blinked and leaped to her feet. "Catch you later. Gotta run." She turned and ran further down the tunnel. I've got other things to take care of. She thought.
---

Noah arrived at the cave and saw R.S. and Chinmon near the entrance. He immediately asked. "Where's Hecate?"

He then heard SunsetLeomon roar inside the cave. The boy paled. "Please tell me she's not in there..." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:50 pm

Lita picked up Nyx's body and put her on her back.

Come on girl... We can still finish this fight...

Lita stepped up to the rock wall and smiled. Pure sunlight filtering into the room... He should be near blind... A single tear fell from her eyes as the rock wall crumbled and fell, revealing Sunset Leomon. He looked forward, not able to see her at all. Lita held her breath and slowly backed up towards the wall as Leomon stumbled forward into the darkness of the cavern. Lita turned and ran into the brightness of the now roofless room. She put Nyx on the floor and looked down at her. Sunset Leomon finally breached the darkness and took a deep breath.

Clever Trick, Lilithmon... but not clever enough... He turned around and gazed at a blurry form of Lita and Nyx. He grinned a dark grin and put both of his palms out at the two girls. Material Nightmare!

A black wisp flew out of his arms and began to enclose Lita and Nyx in a black smoke. Lita looked around as the smoke became sharper and sharper, before turning into several dark formless creatures. Lita looked around as the Monsters began taking the shape of Lita herself, but a darker version. The Dark Lita stepped up to Lita and Nyx and grabbed nyx by her throat.

Such a bad tamer Lita... first you push your digimon to the point of breaking.. and now.. your about to kill her... yourself.. shame.

The Dark Lita began choking Nyx out as Lita got up and tried to tackle her dark clone. The Dark Lita smacked her aside. Lita hit the wall of the attack and a sharp pain shot through her body. She fell to the ground, crying, watching as her own dark clone tried to kill her digimon.

No... Nyx... Someone please help me... please! Lita's digivice caught a bright shade of purple as it floated out of her pocket. Lita grabbed it as the Dark Lita stopped choking Nyx and ran at Lita. The glow of the digivice, formed a shield and threw Dark Lita backwards so that she melded with the shadows again. Nyx floated into the air and began glowing purple as did Lita. A card flew out of Lita's pocket and changed to the color red. Lita took it and slid it across her Digivice.

Di... Digimodify! Biomerge Digivolution Activate!

The two bodies fused together as a burst of light flooded the room, piercing the illusion of the attack. Lita opened her eyes staring out of a new body, glaring at Sunset Leomon.

Aiyukimon! She looked out at Sunset Leomon and formed a staff in her hands.

Radiant Abyss!

A dark wave of energy flew from her staff, took the form of a Black tigress and jumped at Sunset Leomon. It exploded in front of Sunset Leomon creating a bright explosion that pierced his eyes and ran through his body attacking his inner organs. She fell forward watching her tiger assault the giant Lion in a winning battle. She felt her insides churn as she felt the Biomerge fade into oblivion. Lita fell to the ground, shaking as Nyx fell on her feet staring at Sunset Leomon's fading body.

Lita we did it! We beat him.. She looked at Lita's body and saw blood leaking from her mouth. Lita!!

(Okay I know I broke like 50 something rules in the last post and I apologize. I did all that I did for the sake of the story! If anything is beyond the breaking point, I'll edit it and fix it. If it's all good than YAY ^_^, otherwise... I'm sorry for breaking the rules. Please don't ban me..)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:27 pm

((No, we're not going to ban you for the sake of the story, so don't worry about that. XD I doubt I have any mod authority now, but my suggestion is to try to stay out of battle from this point on until Lita and Nyx get a good night's sleep or a long rest. Or something like that. -scratches head- But you know what I'm going to say. RSV's decisions are final.

Oh, and this is just a boring filler before RSV posts what happen next. XD))

Hecate is running down the tunnel to find the snake digimon. Meanwhile, Noah is waiting for R.S. to reply...
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:37 am

It`s all fine. Well, in fact I was thinking of the other action, that would allow Wasp to get her Element at the same time you, Lita, will get the Dark Crest, but... This way of the story is also interesting...

Nyx felt that the was totally out of power. The cat digimon sighed, and dissapearred in the bright light of digivolution, de-digivolving back to the Digiegg form. The digiegg carefully landed near Lita.

- Still... I can... Fight... - roared SunsetLeomon - And now, without... Your partner... You`re finished! You`re... You`re...
He moved ahead, but then stopped. Something was wrong. Too wrong. He looked around, feeling the pain. And the pain was hetting worse.
- What... Is... Happening... To me? - Sunset Leomon growled, gasing at Lita. His whole body became unstable, digitalising into data and being absorbed with the Digiegg of Nyx.
- I can`t be beated even by a Mega!!! - his roar was so loud that the stalactits started to collapse, ruining the cave - I`m Dark Mega!!! I`m a Night Warrior!!!
- You`re nothing more now… - said the boy`s voice from behind – Than simple data, that is being downloaded.
SunsetLeomon looked back and saw Burning Moondramon, staying behind, cannons pointing at him. They were still hot and smoking from the shot.
In the SunsetLeomon`s chest was a hole, made by Burning Moondramon`s attack.
- You`ve… Defeated me… - growled SunsetLeomon.
- No, - said Burning Moondramon, de-digivolving back to Furymon – We just made the check-out shot that you won`t cause more troubles. Lita and Nyx – they are the ones who`ve defeated you.
- N-nooooo… - the whole body of Nightmare Knight digitized into data and absorbed into the digiegg. It was all over. SunsetLeomon was gone – forever.
- Now I guess he is finished, - R.S took the Dark Crest that was laying on the ground – This belongs to Lita.
- R.S… - Furymon came closer and whispered – Nyx is uncontrollable. Think of what could she do, having the dark powers like this. You know what Dark Crest does to a digimon…
- She has de-digivolved to the Digiegg stage. When doing that, Digimons usually change, and change inside. If she will remain evil – so be it. But if she has the only chance to change herself and become a true partner of a Digidestined – that`s worthy of a try.
- You`re right…
The rocks started cracking above, as the second entrance to the Cavern collapsed.
- We have to get out of here! – R.S grabbed Noah – Furymon, take Lita and Nyx! We need to get them to safety!
- Got it! – Furymon grabbed the digiegg and unconscious Lita and jumped ahead, following R.S and Noah, there, in the dark tunnels of the Cavern.

…After an hour…

- Hey, here`s the house of our old friend, Frigimon, - R.S smiled, when they`ve entered the huge cave with the inner lake – And here we with Takasaki and Yuki first fought the Elemental digimons, Watermons… Come on, let`s take Lita inside.
Inside there was everything like before: table, chairs, bookcases, kitchen… R.S carefully put Lita on the bed and Nyx`s digiegg near her. Then he took out the Dark Crest… Sighed… And put it on the table neat the bed.
- Hope I`m not making a great mistake… - he sighed.
Noah sat on the table and looked around.
- Quite nice place… Where`s Hecate?

Nyx will be able to digivolve back after Lita will rest for a while. Still, I suggest you, Lita, not to engage any battles for at least a day. Nyx has downloaded SunsetLeomon, but she was almost powerless. If she will digivolve today to her Mega level again...
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:15 am

(YAY! Bree wasn't banned for biomerging. And just for the sake of rest. I guess I'll do 2 posts of just resting in Frigimon's house. So without further ado.. . Filler!)

Lita rolled over on the bed and grabbed the dark digiegg next to her. She held the egg close to her heart and smiled as a soft glow went through the egg. Lita closed her eyes and went to sleep as the egg changed from black and purple to white and purple. It shivered and went to rest in her arms.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:52 pm

- So, what should we do now? - asked Chinmon, sitting on his partner`s shoulder.
- I don`t know. It`s... Troublesome.
R.S was staying near the lake, looking at waves.
- Last time we escaped from here by using an Elemental gate, but now it`s useless. I guess we should...
- Do some exploring?
- Right, Chin. That`s what I wanted to say. And - we need to fing Hecate as soon as possible. She is somewhere nearby, and without her partner her powers are small.
- What about Lita? And Nyx? Shall she answer to her crimes?
- Let her be, Chinmon. Every one of us had our own dark pages.
- Tell this to digimons she downloaded that would never be reborn again...
- Well... That`s not true.
- What?
- You see... When a digimon is being reborned to a Digiegg stage, half of whole data it gathered before re-appeares in the Digital world in the shape of different digimons. She will face her crimes… One day… But now she – and her partner – are the only ones to decide of their own path.
- Yeah… You`re right.
R.S looked at the Digital Map on his digivice.
- No respond – as always… Well, I know the location of the tunnels, so if we will go – I`ll show the way. But first we need Lita to rest and Nyx to digivolve back to Baby at least.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:20 pm

Lita jumped up in a cold sweat, screaming at the top of her lungs. She stopped eventually and looked around, shaking. She got out of the bed and calmed down. She saw the white and purple egg next to her and picked it up. N...Nyx? Nyx put it to her ear as it began shaking and glowing. She dropped it on the bed and took a few steps back as it exploded in a burst of light. A small white puff ball landed on the bed and smiled.

Hello, Lita! The digimon smiled and jumped up and down on the bed.
Lita looked at it for a few seconds and picked it up. Nyx? Your a baby again...

Yea... the fight with Sunset Leomon did this.. but I feel great! YukimiBotamon smiled and jumped towards the door, bouncing up and down. Come on.. lets go thank R.S and Chinmon.. they saved us. Lita smiled and walked up to the door. She pulled open the door and stepped into a larger room. She smiled and saw a big Frigimon sleeping at a table. Thank you.

Lita bowed as her clothes began glowing purple. She stepped outside the house as her entire body changed. Her hair became shorter and changed from black to white. Her corset changed to a jacket and changed from black to blue. Her boots changed to chucks and became white. She ran up next to R.S and smiled. Thanks for saving us, guys.. we appreciate it! Nyx jumped up on Lita's shoulders and smiled.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:29 pm

He was troubled by the turn of events. Hecate's not with him. She's not here. He tried to contain his agony but failed miserably. Where is she?

Noah was restless. He shifted comfortably in his seat. He tried to brainstorm ways to find Hecate, but he came up with nothing. Completely blank.

He blamed himself for his inability to act. The door creaked, snapping him out of his misery. He looked up and saw a girl and a white puff digimon on her shoulder. Must be Lita and Nyx, but they look so... different.

He smiled. I'm glad they're better. He thought. I hope we can look for Hecate soon.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:23 am

- That was nothing, - smiled Chinmon, looking at Lita and Nyx - You`ve... Changed. At least your outlook did.
- Glad to see you`re all right, - R.S looked at Lita - I cared if you were hit too hard, but seems there was no danger. But now, in fact, we are closed in the Cavern, and I don`t really know what hs happened down there till our last visit.
He stood up and turned to Noah.
- Well, now we have more important thing to do - find Hecate. It`s not good for the tamer and a digimon to be separated.
- Well, I can help you with this, - said Frigimon.
- How? - asked R.S - If even our digivices can`t work here normally?
- I know that Hecate flew in that tunnel, - he pointed at the dark hole in the walls of the cave.
- How do you know? - asked Chinmon.
- Well, there are only two tunnels here, and you`ve just entred one of them. And he collapsed.
- Aw... You`re right...
- Well, then it`s decided, - R.S. stood up and looked at his friends - Come on. We have to find Hecate before she will find troubles. Thank you for all, Frigimon! We really appreciate your help!
- No problem, my friend, no problem at all, - smiled the snow digimon.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:21 pm

Alright... lets go find Hectate.. but I'm sorry... Nyx and I have to stay out of the battles... I don't think she would last. Nyx looked down at the floor, her smile fading. Lita smiled at her and patted her on the head.

Don't worry about it.. pretty soon your digivolve back... and we can help the others again. Nyx smiled and began hopping up and down again before freezing in fear. A long dark hiss, pushed through the chamber and sent a shiver down Lita's spine. Oh my... was that.. a giant hiss... like.. from a snake?!

Nyx nodded her head and looked down the open cavern. Quetzalmon.. A Giant snake... Digivolution of.. uh.. Wormmon.. I think. But the thing is... This is a darkness cave.. what is a light digimon doing here.. Lita finally stopped shaking and looked at R.S. What... what are we going to do about it? Nyx jumped up again and started bouncing towards the cave. We go teach him a lesson! That's what we'll do!

Lita watched as Nyx bounced her way in the cave. Lita gasped and chased after Nyx, heading into the dark cave.

God... why do you do this to me Nyx..

Because I love you.. and we need to go help Hectate.. so stop complaining and lets go! Lita smiled as she walked deeper into the cave, a hissing sound getting louder and louder in her ears. Birdy.. where are you!
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:48 am

- Geesh, even after being reborned she is still so eager to fight, - sighed Chinmon.
- Stop complaining, Chinmon, - R.S. took out his digivice - We will need a plan of how to defeat Quetzalmon if something goes wrong... Let me see...

Quetzalmon
Mythical Beat type Digimon that evolved from a Wormmon of an ancient species through the ‘Digi-Egg of Light’. He takes the form of a white snake with wings; he is Holy Digimon that is the incarnation of the sun and wind. When he gets upset, he sends a curse at the opponent that kills them. Usually, he is quiet and does not fight.

Main attacks:
Freeze Wave
Fossil Wave
Kami Tsuki (God Lock)
Toltecan Wind
Dead or Alive

- Usually he doesn`t fight? - asked Chinmon - And he is now somewhere there?
- Usually he doesn`t fight... - murmured R.S - That`s weird... And what is Light digimon doing here in the Cavern... Hey, Chinmon, how do snakes orientate in space?
- Using their eyes, of course...
- And in solid darkness?
- Well... Hm... By... Smelling?
- Right. Then this is our trump card for this time. And - the do really hate ground vibrations, so... Come on! I guess I`ve got the plan. Chinmon! DigModify! Duel Clone Activate!
- Yeah!

Chinmon splitted into two copies, one jumped on R.S`s shoulder, another stopped near Noah.
- Take care of Noah, - said R.S - And, Noah - be carefull, follow us and please, until you find your partner - stay out of troubles, will you?
The boy and his partner rushed in the tunnel, following Lita and Nyx.
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:04 pm

A hissing sound stopped Hecate in her tracks. She looked around, her pupil widened with the natural night vision of an owl. But still, she could see nothing but darkness. This did not surprise her, as she had been here before. Her night vision works with a minimal amount of light, but in this part of the cave, there was absolutely no light.

"I know you're there, Quetzalmon." She said. "And you know why I'm here."

The hissing became louder. "Tho I do." The snake shifted. "Ith a fight you're looking for."

"You catch on quick. Shuririnken!" She jumped and threw a barrage of metal stars toward the direction of Quetzalmon's voice.

The serpent quickly blocked the stars with the flame shaped blade attached to its tail. Quetzalmon's tail moved swiftly though the air, clashing with each individual star as the approached. All the shurikens fell uselessly on the hard soil with a thud. "Idiot." He snickered.

"How... How did you do that?" Hecate took a step back defensively.

She could imagine the serpent smile. "Why, that would be giving it away, wouldn't it?" No. He was too smart to tell her how he could sense all movements in the cave by the vibration in the air. He needed no sight. His forked tongue could tell him her emotions by simply tasting the air. And so he knew she was scared. He might not be very strong, but he was agile, intelligent, and manipulative of others' emotions, and that made him a formidable foe.

He slid and wrapped himself around the Falcomon, and squeezed the Rookie digimon. She gasped for air and tried to scratch the snake with the nails attached to the tip of her wing, but the snake had subdued her wings as well. She was choking to death.

"Birdy.. where are you!"

That had to be Nyx. Wait, was help really on the way or was that only her imagination? She screeched, her beak unable to form words without air.
---

Noah had followed everyone in the cave. He heard a screech and paled. "That has to be Hecate!" He shouted and ran toward the source of the voice. He arrived, but the cave was pitch dark and he can't see anything...

((Before anyone ask, there is no flashlight embedded in the digivice. I just checked. XD))
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:44 pm

- DigiModify, - R.S smiled, slashing white card through his card reader - De-digivolution activate!
- Wha... - Chinmon de-digivolved back to Lapmon - ...at?!!
- Now, Lapmon, give us some light here, - R.S took another card and prepared it - Now!
-Tail Overlight!
A splash of light filled the cave, blinding everyone (including snake`s digimon eyes) before dissapearing and leaving the cave in solid darkness, but R.S now was able to remember each part of the cave, Hecate, being choked by Quetzalmon, Noah, running towards them, Chinmon`s clone, chasing Noah, and Lita with Nyx staying near the entrance.
- Now we will play our war game, - he slashed another card, green one - DigiModify! Field Modification card - Flower Field activate!
The whole cave`s floor changed from rocks to soft ground, filled with strong-smelling flowers.
- The smell will block all Quetzalmon`s senses, and soft ground can`t spread vibrations, which could be also used as an orientator for snakes. Now he can neither sense us nor see, cause his eyes are blinded – the same as us. But we can hear him, and he – can`t hear us, cause snakes don`t have ears. Lapmon! DigiModify! Speed Activate! Our War game!
- Got you!
Lapmon jumped at Quetzalmon, his tail glowing with flame.

Wasp, Quetzalmon is all yours to defeat and win the prise. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:58 pm

Nyx jumped up in the air as the entire scene shifted before her eyes. Oh wow this is amazing... but we want to help too!

Nyx jumped into the air ready to headbutt Quetzalmon, but Lita grabbed her and held her back. No Nyx.... We're still not ready to get back into a fight... you.. you just can't do it.. I don't want you to strain yourself..

But... We need to help Hectate! She's in pain! Even though she didn't help us..Just stop that... its not good to think such bad thoughts... no we'll just stay back and provide any help we can... now sit down and let Hectate earn this. Nyx stopped and hopped up on Lita's shoulders. She looked at Hectate and took a deep breath.

Diamond Dust!

She jumped up and shot ice shards from her mouth at the giant snake. Nyx took a card out of her pouch and walked over to Noah. Hey... your gonna need to help her out... when the time comes... use this card. She stuck the card out and showed both sides to Noah.

It's a Digivolution card.... but it only has one charge... so use it... when the timing is right... Okay? She smiled as Nyx jumped up on her shoulders again, laughing. We're here to help birdy!
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:56 pm

((Nice strategy, RSV. And thanks, Bree. Glad to have both your blessing to take down Quetzalmon.))

Noah gratefully took the card. "Thank you, Lita."

Noah could see what is happening in the cave. Lapmon's tail lit up the tunnel well. He saw Hecate was choking and paled. Also, to his surprise, the snake had a grey body instead of pure white as a normal Quetzalmon. "Oh no..." He muttered.

The Falcomon gasped. "No..ah.....! D..Do something!"

"Sh...Should I slash this card?" Noah looked at Lita and R.S. for instructions. His face was clouded with doubt.

Hecate wanted to scream at the boy for his indecision. Can't the kid see she's friggin' dying here? But Quetzalmon's grip was tightening, so she was not able to say something to catch his attention. She could feel herself losing, her data trying to break off under pressure. A darkness began to come over her.

Lapmon attacked Quetzalmon, but after all, it was only a Baby level digimon. The silver metallic armor would protect the Armored digimon from such minor damage.

Tears swelled up in Noah's eyes. He noticed that Hecate was losing. Yet he was too scared to act. Come on, Noah. He told himself. If you don't do something now, everything will fall apart. Hecate won't be here anymore...

It was fear and worry that paralyzed him, and yet it was the very same thing that motivated him to have the courage to do what was required of him. He raised his digivice. "Card Slash! Digivolution Activate!" He cried as the card ran through the digivice. The card slowly disintegrated into data after the use.

A burst of light blinded Quetzalmon. "Wh...What?" He dropped the bird digimon in surprise.

Was it too late? Did he do it?

A surge of energy flowed from the digivice to Hecate. She slowed opened her eyes as her blurred sight sharpened.

"Falcomon evolve to... Peckmon!"

The light slowly went out. Noah thought he saw a giant ninja ostrich looking at him gratefully just before total darkness returned.

((Phew. That's a lot. But the battle's not over! I'm just running out of computer time... XD Sorry if this post sounded rushed or ranting... >.< I kind of wanted to make Falcomon's first evolution, uh, epic. XD Which I probably failed. -shrugs- Oh well, not everything has to be perfect. Drill that into your head, Wasp. XD

PS: Edited. Some grammar errors, and coding errors.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Target
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DigitalFriends :: The Game, Quest and Arena :: The Game :: Let the journey begin! :: Cavern World-
Jump to: