DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Digimon fanatics!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
calex
Digi-egg

Hello Digimon fanatics! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Digimon fanatics!   Hello Digimon fanatics! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:16 am

Hello everyone! What's up?
I am a newbie here. My name
is Calex of California USA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dressup.me/
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Hello Digimon fanatics! Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Hello Digimon fanatics! Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Energy:
Hello Digimon fanatics! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hello Digimon fanatics! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Hello Digimon fanatics!   Hello Digimon fanatics! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:31 am

Hello Calex. Nice to meet you here, in Digital Friends forum. If you want to RP, create your account and enter the Game. If you want just to talk - you`re welcomed. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Hello Digimon fanatics! Left_bar_bleue200/200Hello Digimon fanatics! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
Hello Digimon fanatics! Left_bar_bleue250/250Hello Digimon fanatics! Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Hello Digimon fanatics!   Hello Digimon fanatics! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:18 am

Hi Calex, I'm Lita. I'm the newest kid before you so I can't really help with everything, But I can help you fit in. If you ever get confused come see me and I can help you out. Welcome to the site ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Digimon fanatics!   Hello Digimon fanatics! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Digimon fanatics!
Page 1 of 1