DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Group fight with Vilemons

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Group fight with Vilemons Left_bar_bleue100/200Group fight with Vilemons Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Group fight with Vilemons Left_bar_bleue100/250Group fight with Vilemons Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

Group fight with Vilemons Empty
PostSubject: Group fight with Vilemons   Group fight with Vilemons Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:36 am

Here it is - first test mode of Arena - Group fights! Here our heroes will meet a hord of Vilemons - nasty little champion-level digimons.

Fight - Group fight
Style - TEST mode
Max level - Champion
Cards - enabled
Crests - enabled
EXP - enabled
Digieggs - disabled
Spirits - disabled
Elements - disabled
Dark Crests - disabled
Battle Cores - disabled

Digivolutions:
Crest Digivolution - enabled
Warp Digivolution - disabled
Armour Evolution - disabled
Card Slash Evolution - enabled
Matrix Evolution - disabled
Spirit Evolution - disabled
DNA Evolution - enabled
Elemental Digivolurion - disabled
Dark Crest Evolution - disabled

Fighters:
R.S. (Chinmon)
Yuki (Monodramon)
Taka-chan (Kyaromon)

Rewards: Crest (you choose one) or Digiegg and EXP
2 Battle Cores for 1 destroyed Vilemon

Opponents - Vilemons
Group fight with Vilemons Vilemo12 Group fight with Vilemons Vilemo13

Last edited by RSV on Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Group fight with Vilemons Left_bar_bleue100/200Group fight with Vilemons Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Group fight with Vilemons Left_bar_bleue150/250Group fight with Vilemons Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Group fight wtih Vilemons   Group fight with Vilemons Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:49 am

Ok R.s I just want to update some of Vilemons data.

Vilemon.

Vilemon is an Evil Digimon who loves to pester and torment his opponents. It is a nasty little thing who hates being called small, tiny, or little. His Japanese name is Evilmon.

Attribute: Virus
Type: Small Devil Digimon
Family(s): Unknown, Nightmare Soldiers .

Attacks:
1.Nightmare Shocker: Emits a supersonic wave from his mouth; summons dark energy to surround his opponent and give them terrifying nightmares without end.
2.Demon Darts/Scratch (Scratch Beat): Throws laser darts/slash waves at his opponents.

Hope this information can help! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
Group fight with Vilemons Left_bar_bleue100/250Group fight with Vilemons Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Group fight with Vilemons   Group fight with Vilemons Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:50 am

Sure it will.
So, are you in? Can I put you in group? And your brother - is he in too or he`s not interested in fighting?
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
Group fight with Vilemons Left_bar_bleue150/250Group fight with Vilemons Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Group fight wtih Vilemons   Group fight with Vilemons Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:29 am

I'm fine with that! and my brother he will join that makes me control two character!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Group fight with Vilemons   Group fight with Vilemons Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:13 am

Glad to hear that. So we`ll wait until I`ll finally get my... Hm... D-laptop to join you.
Smile
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Group fight wtih Vilemons   Group fight with Vilemons Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:21 am

ok I'll wait with my brother.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Champion
Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Group fight with Vilemons   Group fight with Vilemons Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:02 am

"Can I help the three of you too?,Ayumi-chan asks. Then suddenly Puyu-chan replies. "I hope we can help all of you as well, finishing some Evilmons/Evil Vilemons."Puyu-chan replies proving that Ayumi and her can help out alot.
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Group fight wtih Vilemons   Group fight with Vilemons Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:12 am

Sure but you don't need to write like you're writing a story like just write normal Ayumi-chan.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Group fight with Vilemons   Group fight with Vilemons Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:05 am

//Yep, it`s not a story, it`s a real fight! Be carefull!//
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Group fight wtih Vilemons   Group fight with Vilemons Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:32 am

thanks for your support
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Champion
Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Group fight with Vilemons   Group fight with Vilemons Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:14 pm

Ok then, Lets battle those Evilmons!
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Group fight with Vilemons Left_bar_bleue200/200Group fight with Vilemons Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
Group fight with Vilemons Left_bar_bleue250/250Group fight with Vilemons Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Group fight with Vilemons   Group fight with Vilemons Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:39 pm

"May I join?" Aurora entered the field with Lopmon resting on top of her head.

Lopmon smiled. "Aurora want to stock up a bit more experience before taking a quest. And Lopmon really want to help fighting those Evilmon."
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Group fight with Vilemons   Group fight with Vilemons Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 1:48 am

- Sure, it`s a team fighting! - R.S. smiled to all of them - The more we gather, the less chances gets Evil to crush us!
- Tea, you`re right! - Chinmon looked at Vilemons coming out from digital gate - Are you sure they are not living creatures?
- You bet! - R.S. took out a card - All right, let`s start! [i]DigiModify! Clone Activate![/i]
Chin splitted in his two exact copies.
- Double Darkmoon Inferno!
Two digimons - real one and his copie - joined their forces to shoot a real inferno of cold flame, knocking off the closest Vilemons and throwing away the others.
- Agrr! - vilemons got mad - A small foxy couldn`t stop a hord of Champions! Demon Darts!
- Really? - Chinmons jumped high to avoid attack - Let`s see! Tail Overlight!
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Group fight wtih Vilemons   Group fight with Vilemons Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:10 am

Well here we go Monodramon!
"Beat Knuckle!" said Monodramon.
"Kyaromon! Digi-Modify Digivolution activate!" said Taka-chan.
"Kyaromon, digivolve to Kudamon."
"Crystal Aura!" attacked Kudamon against three Vilemons.
"Monodramon! digi-modify Hyper-wing activate." use Yuki.
"Whoa! wings flying up"
-Monodramon is above two Vilemons and use Cracking Bite!
"Argh!!" shout the vilemons.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Group fight with Vilemons   Group fight with Vilemons Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:18 am

- Hey, why do you guys have all the fun, leave something for me and R.S! - Chinmon jumped over the Vilemon - Tail Overlight!
- Wanna digivolve? - asked R.S. pulling out the card.
- Not yet! It`s fun!
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Group fight wtih Vilemons   Group fight with Vilemons Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:34 am

"Sorry,Chinmon." apologize Monodramon still above them.
"Well whatever! Kudamon behind you Three vilemons" say Takasaki towards the small fox like Kudamon.
-Kudamon heard Takasaki's call and jumped up and land on Monodramon but actually was catch by Monodramon.
"Well,looks like there are to many of them." says Yuki hitting A Vilemon with her Tai-chi skills.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Group fight with Vilemons   Group fight with Vilemons Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:06 pm

- Time to digivolve! - R.S. slashed a card - DigiModify! Digivolution activate!

Chinmon digivolves toooo...
Furymon!

- That`s more I like it! - boy jumped from the closest Vilemon - Go and get them!
- With pleasure! - Furymon jumped over Monodramon - Light shot!
A ball shot from Furymon exploded on four closest Vilemons like a small inferno, dezintegrating them.
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Group fight wtih Vilemons   Group fight with Vilemons Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:39 pm

"What's wrong Kudamon?" asked Takasaki.
"If only I can digivolve to Champion I..." says Kudamon.
"No!" replied Takasaki straightly.
"I know let's go then! CRYSTAL AURA!" attacked Kudamon towards five Vilemons.
"Monodramon come down." ordered Yuki.
"Okie,dokie." landing onto the ground.
"Please control yourself,Monodramon. Digi-Modify Digivolution Activate."
"Monodramon digivolve to.....Strikedramon.

//looks like we're taking all the fun from Ayumi and aurora.//
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Group fight with Vilemons   Group fight with Vilemons Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:25 pm

- Finally two Champions on our side! Yuki! - R.S. noticed Vilemon shot darts at the girl and her brother and almost pulled them out from the danger - Furymon! Get here, we are surrounded!
- Got it! - champion fox digimon turned around - Moonlight Storm!
He shoots frozen rays from his armbands that freeze attacking Vilemons.
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Group fight with Vilemons.   Group fight with Vilemons Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:27 am

"Thanks for that." says yuki.
"Kudamon, Strikedramon your turns." says Takasaki.
"Sure Crystal Aura! Stike Claw." attacked Strikedramon and Kudamon together.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Group fight with Vilemons   Group fight with Vilemons Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:22 am

Furymon, Cudamon and Strikedramon shoot in one time. Their combined powers vaporize seven encountering enemies, but seems there are still lots of Vilemons.
- Chinmon! Help me! - shouted R.S., jumping from the closest monster.
- Help you? - Chinmon was fighting aganst five Vilemons at one time - Who is going to help me?

Digivolution...
Vilemon digivolves tooo....
BigMamemon!

- What? - R.S. looked at his digivice - He digivolved! But how, there was nothing about our opponents digivolving!
- Big Smiley bomb!
- R.S., get back! - Furymon turned around - Moon Claws!
- No way! DigiModify! DoubleAttack activate!
Furymon`s claws double in number and attack with twice power. Big Mamemon gets vaporated, but...

Digivolution...
Vilemon digivolves tooo....
BigMamemon!

- Another one digivolved! - Furymon looked at R.S. - I don`t want to sound like I`m scared, but I am a little. And f they will digivolve into ScullGreymon? Do you think it`s time to stop the Group Fighting?
- I guess it is, after all, I never heared that computer digimons could digivolve on their own. It`s simply epsent in their programm!
The boy cicked the termination button.
Nothing happened.
- R.S., do something! - Furymon hit BigMamemon attacking Taka-chan - And hurry up!
- Do what? - R.S. hit the termination button again and again - I`m not Izzy, you know! Nothing working!
- Whoa! - Furymon got in the explosion of the bomb - Auch, it hurts! R.S!!!
- I don`t know! DigiModify! Static Cloac Activate!

Digidestined and their digimons become surrounded with a wall of electricity that destructs the closest Vilemons.
- Wow, where did you get this card? - asked Yuki surprised.
- It`s a gift from my good friend, - answered the boy - But it won`t stay for long, there are too many of them! Any ideas how we get out of here alive?
- Alive? - Strikedramon looked at another three Vilemons digivolving - Isn`t it supposed to be a game?
- It is, but something wrong. Can`t you see that?
- There are too many of them, - Cudamon noticed nearly fifteen Ultimates of enemies - There`s no way we are going to beet them all, even if I`ll get my champion form. Can we somehow escape the programm?
- We HAVE to do it, otherwise we`re going to be dead! - R.S. pulled our a purple card.
- What`s that? - asked Yuki.
- Separation Card! Now hold on! DigiModify! Separation Card Activate!

Slash of light - and they escaped from the battle circle.

- Well, now where are we? - asked Furymon.
They stood on some sort of a plane, surrounded with high mountains. It was only a mile long.
There were trees, river, and a small tower in the center.
- Where are we? - asked again Furymon.
- Maybe, we were taken to the Digital World? - supposed R.S.
- No, look at the sky! - said Cudamon.
Digidestined raised their heads. The sky was totally black, as it was empty.
- R.S., what was the Separation Card supposed to do? - asked Yuki.
- I don`t really know. My friend said it will separate us from the game in case of emergency. I thought it will just disconnect us from the Internet, but this...
- Look! - Strikedramon got into fighting stance - There is someone there. A digimon.
- Are you sure? - asked R.S.
- Sure, -replied Cudamon - I can cence him too. Seems he`s not even a champion. An Ultimate, perhaps, but a very strong Ultimate.
The black creature came out from the tower. Black dragon-like digimon in heavy armour.
- Black War Greymon... - whispered Yuki - No...
- Seems all Vilemons and Mamemons digivolved to this guy, - R.S. looked at his digivice - Lucky for us there is only him, no one else.
- Lucky? Hey, he`s a Mega digimon, - Cudamon looked at Black War Greymon approaching – What now?
- Nothing now, - R.S. looked at his digivice – I don`t know what to do. In fact this dimension seems to be parallel to the Digital World. We have to get out of here as fast as possible and understand what happened to the Game.
- So how are we going to do that? – asked Yuki.
- No guess…
- So think fast, he`s close to us now? What are we going to do?
- No a clue. Maybe, he won`t attack us… Maybe, he`s like Black War Greymon from 2 seaso…
- TerraDestroyer!
- I guess it`s the answer! Now run!!!
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Group fight with Vilemons   Group fight with Vilemons Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:29 am

"Strikedramon....help us!" shout Yuki.
"How...how about digivolve me to Ultimate?" smirked Strikedramon.
"Can you control?" ask Yuki.
"of course." answered Strikedramon.
"Ok" says Yuki and stopped also Strikedramon.
"Yuki! what are you doing Run!" shout Takasaki.
"Digi-Modify! Digivolution Activate!" slash Yuki.
"Cyberdramon!"
"Gar!! Desolation claw!" cried Cyberdramon.
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Group fight with Vilemons Left_bar_bleue200/200Group fight with Vilemons Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
Group fight with Vilemons Left_bar_bleue250/250Group fight with Vilemons Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Group fight with Vilemons   Group fight with Vilemons Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:40 pm

"I didn't sign up for this." Aurora scowled. "Card Slash! Nature Spirits!" The area because a mist-filled forest. BlackWarGreymon's attack had made a small clearing in the forest... and he hasn't even used a tenth of his power.

*Nature Spirits is a field card that allows Beast, Insect, and Plant digimon digivolve without a card until someone plays a field card. That includes Chinmon (who I know has already digivolved, but still, FYI) , Kudamon, Plotmon, and Lopmon.*

"Lopmon digivolve to... Wizardmon!" Wizardmon appeared with a burst of light. "Aurora! I can't beat them! They're two levels above me!" The magician looked worried.

"Who said you had to?" Aurora smirked and pointed to Cyberdramon. "Let's leave it to those who can. Just try annoy BlackWarGreymon, that's all we're going to do. Cool down time, BWG! Card Slash! Garurumon!"

"Ice Wall!" A wall of ice surrounded BlackWarGreymon. With a wave of his claws, the dragon digimon bursted the cold barrier.

"Yep. Trying is all we can do." Wizardmon took a sharp breath.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Group fight with Vilemons   Group fight with Vilemons Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:33 am

///What is FYI?///

Lines of desintegrative energy hit Black War Greymon`s armour and were slashed away by his claws.
- He`s a Mega, - Furymon step ahead.
- Do you think that we have no chance? - asked R.S.
- Even if we don`t I`ll fight this guy!
He concentrated and became covered with blue shining light.
- Let me help you!
DigiModify! Energy Activate!
- Fury of the Light!

A huge missle of ice and fire doubled and flew at Black WarGreymon. Dragon type digimon slashed the first missle so it exploded in ice blast and got away from the other so it vaporised a rock behind.
- That`s definitely not good... - whispered R.S. looking at his cards.
- Can I digivolve? - asked Furymon.
- Again? You don`t have enough power, and you don`t have your Ultimate form! I hadn`t drawn it yet!
- So what about the cards? Can I use a Goliaph card?
- I don`t have a Goliaph card! Guys, do you have some usefull cards?
- TerraDestroyer!
- GUYS!!!
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Group fight with Vilemons   Group fight with Vilemons Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:13 pm

((FYI means For Your Information.))

"Card Slash! Iron Drill!" Aurora slashed a card. "Let's go, Wizardmon!"

*Iron Drill will let the user gain the ability to burrow underground and to avoid Earth and Energy attacks.*

"Right!" A drill appeared in the magician's hand as he quickly dug a safe cave in the ground. "Let's go!"

Everyone quickly entered the cave, barely escaped the Terra Destroyer. Aurora peeked out side. About a third of the forest had been destroyed. She thought for a moment, and took out Climax modify card.

"Yuki, you're the only one who can go Ultimate, right?" She showed her the card. "Cyberdramon's next attack will do triple the damage, but it will take an awful lot of energy out of your digimon, perhaps even revert it back to Rookie. If only I can find Second Wind..." Aurora searched her pocket. "Aw, nuts. I don't have it with me. Well, what do you think? Is it worth the risk? If this attack miss, we'll lose our only Ultimate." She looked at Climax doubtfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group fight with Vilemons   Group fight with Vilemons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group fight with Vilemons
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next