DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Begin (see what you guys think)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

To Begin (see what you guys think) Empty
PostSubject: To Begin (see what you guys think)   To Begin (see what you guys think) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:15 pm

[please don't kill me for doing this! Please PM me with and messages]

Dane's chin slammed straight into the ground. He hazily looked up at the puffy clouds above. "What the?" He groaned as he pulled himself up on one elbow. "Where am I?" There were a few trees around him and the grass was a bright green.

He blinked a few times and stood up straight. The air was a fresh scent. It reminded his of the coming of winter in Canada. He stretched his legs, deciding to make the most of this odd place. He walked forward, noticing he was on a hill. That was when he saw it.

A small peach and red spotted egg was sitting not twenty meters away. An egg? Dane thought. The egg was about the size of log, bigger than any egg he had ever seen. He started walking slowly toward it seeing no reason to hurry.

Then he did.

A loud rumbling was sent through the ground, shaking his body. He instantly caught sight of a herd of rhino like creatures (monchromon) run across the valley below him. Sadly the egg was in their path.

Panic was sent through him, from some unknown higher power. And his legs started into a hurried run. He could see the large animals stampeding from his side but couldn't stop his legs.

He reached down as he closed in, to scoop up the egg. But, his sneaker slipped and his hat went flying off as he slid onto the ground, landing right next to the egg. And right in front of the animals.

(then either i continue writing, or someone else writes a relpy, mostly the same thing from another's perspective. And it is fun because this could be the start of like a sequence of ten RP's about raising this egg, or the monochromon chasing him...it can go many places.)
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: To Begin (see what you guys think)   To Begin (see what you guys think) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:51 pm

(think of them more like episodes...each finished RP is an episode, so you can make an RP that follows up on another, like episodes. Also normally, there are locations and you make RP's in the location, not just a Game section. I'm trying to make you guys do it, i just think it is fun, and it REALLY helps your writing, mine is so much better because of it.)

Panic spearheaded the back of his skull trying to stand, but he couldn't, at least not without dropping the egg, and there was something about the egg that wouldn't let him drop it. He sat up and the thundering of feet got closer.

"No!" He yelled, putting up his hand to shield his eyes. Then there was an explosion and the thundering stopped.

Dane looked up to see all the animals laying on the ground, with dazed looks on their faces and a huge crater in front of him. He glanced around for the force that saved him.

"Don't you guys go picking on my fan!!!" Came a loud and obnoxious voice from behind him.

Dane swiveled around to see an orange monkey-like guy leap off the hill and run down toward him (etemon)

"Hey fan!" He said, straightening his glasses. "You were just on the way to my concert right??"
Dane looked at him, "Who are you?"

A dark cloud appeared above the monkey and he slouched his shoulders..."So you aren't a fan?"
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
To Begin (see what you guys think) Left_bar_bleue180/180To Begin (see what you guys think) Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
Energy:
To Begin (see what you guys think) Left_bar_bleue270/270To Begin (see what you guys think) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)

PostSubject: Re: To Begin (see what you guys think)   To Begin (see what you guys think) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:48 am

Dick noticed the stampede, but was beat to it by etemon, who was starting to get depressed.
"Oh crap..." he started sprinting toward them waving his hands. "OH MY GAWD! it's etemon!" he screamed with false enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: To Begin (see what you guys think)   To Begin (see what you guys think) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:21 pm

Dane looked curiously at the monkey..."I'm sorry...I don't know where I am...could you help me?" He didn't notice that he was still clutching the egg tightly in his grip.

The monkey turned to him, "Wait a minute...you're a hu-" Before he could finish there was a loud yell from behind them. Dane and the monkey spun around and looked at a boy running down the hill.

Dane looked from the monkey and back to the boy, "Is that-"

"ANOTHER FAN!" The monkey screamed, whipping out a microphone "Love Serenade!" He said and started to sing. Dane's hands flew to his ears, before realizing he dropped the egg and grabbed that instead. It wasn't that the song was bad...there was just something strange about it. (it drains power from digimon/de-digivolves them)
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
To Begin (see what you guys think) Left_bar_bleue100/200To Begin (see what you guys think) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
To Begin (see what you guys think) Left_bar_bleue100/250To Begin (see what you guys think) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: To Begin (see what you guys think)   To Begin (see what you guys think) Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:32 am

It`s al right, Kuro. You may go ahead with your story, but don`t forget to write in Going Under!
Smile
And, by the way - I moved this your story to forum "Kuro`s story".
All right? Now come on!
Smile
And have fun!

Last edited by RSV on Mon May 19, 2008 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
To Begin (see what you guys think) Left_bar_bleue180/180To Begin (see what you guys think) Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
Energy:
To Begin (see what you guys think) Left_bar_bleue270/270To Begin (see what you guys think) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)

PostSubject: Re: To Begin (see what you guys think)   To Begin (see what you guys think) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:17 am

He smiled, listening to Etemon. he popped the seal on his blade, bringing it in a swift arc over his head, blunt side first, knocking him out. he stood there, panting with the exertion of knocking the huge ape out. "Name's Dick, and you're welcome."
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
To Begin (see what you guys think) Left_bar_bleue100/200To Begin (see what you guys think) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
To Begin (see what you guys think) Left_bar_bleue100/250To Begin (see what you guys think) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: To Begin (see what you guys think)   To Begin (see what you guys think) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:34 am

Well, what, is this the end of the story?
Wink
Come on, it is really interesting. I never met crazy singing monkeys, after all...
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: To Begin (see what you guys think)   To Begin (see what you guys think) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:03 am

"AH!" Dane yelped and jumped backwards. "Why'd you do that?!" Even as he said that he wasn't sure if he wouldn't have done that himself. "he did save me..." He said in a very low voice. He clutched the egg closer to his stomach.

"WHOA! That HURT!" Dane watched the orange monkey start to kneel with a hand on the huge lump on his head. "No one hurts ETEMON!" He yelled, pulling out his microphone. "Unless you're my fan?" He inquired leaning forward.

Dane looked at the monkey in wonder, he survived he blow from that sword! He was strong! (ultimate level)
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: To Begin (see what you guys think)   To Begin (see what you guys think) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:15 am

Still rmbdntmsswthme is somewhere not here, can you go on with other stories? You can continue this when he comes back.
Wink
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: To Begin (see what you guys think)   To Begin (see what you guys think) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:41 pm

(if you don't mind I think I'll keep posting and rmsk;sajkhfdfj(don't know how to spell it.) can catch up when he gets back. If that's okay.)

"AH!" Etemon screamed as he looked at his watch! "It's time for my concert!!!! Come on!" He grabbed Dane by the hand and dashed off across the valley, leaving Dick standing there.

Dane could only hold onto the egg with one and tried to get away from Etemon but to no avail. Finally they crossed over a mountainside and came upon a large japanese house. Etemon dashed through the door and up onto the stage in the middle of the room and started singing.

Dane looked around. There was no one there.

Etemon screamed, "Welcome to my big blowout concert!!!! Wah HOO!"
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: To Begin (see what you guys think)   To Begin (see what you guys think) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:12 am

(~Bows so low he hits his head~ sorrysorrysorrysorry i lost my link to the forum)
He runs after them, silently cursing himself. "Stupid noobs..." he said as he leapt up to the side of the building, landing in a window.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: To Begin (see what you guys think)   To Begin (see what you guys think) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:49 pm

Dane yawned as the song came to a close. Etemon wasn't bad a singing he thought...but not that good either. Etemon came down to the edge of the stage and held up his mike.

"Are you READY for the next song???" He yelled.

In response there was a loud crack. Dane looked around and then at the egg in his hands as the top part flew off and a little black face popped out.
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: To Begin (see what you guys think)   To Begin (see what you guys think) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:28 am

He slid down next to Dane, slipping a small pair of hadphones on his head, which soon dissapeared. "Here."
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: To Begin (see what you guys think)   To Begin (see what you guys think) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:10 pm

"Oh! Hey thanks!" Dane said (wait are you giving me headphones? why did they dissappear?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Begin (see what you guys think)   To Begin (see what you guys think) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Begin (see what you guys think)
Page 1 of 1