DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Left_bar_bleue200/200Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Left_bar_bleue250/250Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Empty
PostSubject: Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE   Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:14 pm

Name – Aurora Isher

Age – 14

Where from – Michigan, USA

Clothes – She usually wears light-grey pants, white sweater with a red jacket. A light yellow silk bandanna is tied around her neck. When it's cold she wears an orange coat with brown sweater and boots.

Outlook – Brown eyes. Black hair that falls to her shoulders. Medium in height.

Character – She's quiet if she don't know you well, even if you're a friend. Let's put it this way: the loudest thing she said in her English class was "SHHHHHHH...". She likes to make a point through body language rather than actually speaking. Aurora can be stubborn and difficult. She moved from China and can speak that language quite fluently as well as English. Her hobbies are watching TV, reading, and Internet games. She has no talent in sports, but is good at math. Aurora would never admit defeat unless she has other plans. She can cook quite well, too.

Digivice – F/G digivice (May I ask, what is the difference between F and G?)

Additional – sketchbook, pen, gloves, sunglasses, backpack

Partner - Conomon->Chocomon->Lopmon->Wizardmon->Antylamon->Cherubimon

About partner – Lopmon appeared in the Real World 4 years ago, when Aurora just moved to America. He is quiet but intelligent, and can understand both Digital Language and English. Lopmon is observant of his surroundings. He does not like to be mistaken for a female, although his favorite color is pink.

Digital forms – Fresh, In Training, Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, Mega (Matrix Evolution).

History – Aurora found her white and lavender digivice when she was cleaning out her closet in China in preparation to her journey across the Pacific. However, it wasn't until she arrived at Michigan when Lopmon appeared to her. Soon Aurora found the Gate option in her digivice and made her first trip to the Digital World.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Left_bar_bleue100/200Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Left_bar_bleue100/250Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE   Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:57 am

Hi, Aurora!
It`s nice to meet you here.

Here are some notes:
1. F-digivice is a digivice that was created after Cavern World was opened. It was designed by me, it`s not a serial edition. Here you can read more about him and his abilities:

https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com/characters-topics-f3/about-digivice-and-other-stuff-t36.htm?sid=6ff6747667634fe17cfd29f08064c670

And where did you found G-digivice?

2. I see you still haven`t chosen your stock. So please choose - a digiegg (what exactly)? Crest, Cards or Spirit. Also write< why did you choose them. My advice - choose cards, it will allow you to make modifyes during the battle. All other stuff you`ll gain in you Game.

3. Good. Really good. Just a question - why have you chosen Lopmon?

Aurora Isher - ACCEPTED.
Welcome!

Here you can watch your status:
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com/rating-f20/aurora-isher-and-lopmon-t69.htm#390

And here you can take a quest:
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com/land-of-quests-c5/

Play a Game (you can join either mine story or Yuki`s, but you can`t be in two places at once):
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com/the-game-c12/

Or train and fight in Arena:
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com/arena-c4/

All your questions please place here:
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com/entrance-hall-f16/

So, as I`ve already said, it`s nice to see you here. Hope you`ll enjoy the Game!
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Left_bar_bleue200/200Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Left_bar_bleue250/250Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE   Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:19 am

1.Aurora found her digivice in her closet, when she was preparing to move to America.

And it seems like you have no idea what a G-model is... >.< Actually, I have no idea either but I saw other people using it, that was why I was asking the difference...

2. I'll take your advice... I choose cards.

3. I choose Lopmon because it had always been my first choice for RPG. Plus, I like its personality. And Cherubimon is my favorite digimon of all time, along with Wizardmon, which I learned that could be a Champion for Lopmon.

Thanks for the welcome. See you around!
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Left_bar_bleue100/200Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Left_bar_bleue150/250Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE   Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:01 am

welcome new one!
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Left_bar_bleue180/180Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
Energy:
Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Left_bar_bleue270/270Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE   Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:48 am

Hiya. Name's Dick, Armageddemon's digidestined.
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE   Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:47 am

Hello, everyone. Hope to get along with you all. : )
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Left_bar_bleue100/250Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE   Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:38 am

You`re welcome.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Champion
Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE   Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:22 am

Hi i'm Ayumi and this is Puyu-chan(Plotmon), I hope we get along with each other and welcome to Digital Friends!
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE   Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:29 pm

Hey, Ayumi. Same here. >.< I feel so warm inside...
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE   Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:05 pm

Just so you know, Aurora is now a retired character. <.< That means she doesn't exist anymore, as I will make a new one.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE   Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:11 pm

So, how can we now call you?
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE   Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:30 am

My username is HoneyWasp, but I guess people can just call me Wasp. My character is my character, not exactly me. XD By the way, I changed my email.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE   Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora Isher, FINISHED PROFILE
Page 1 of 1