DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Left_bar_bleue200/200Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Left_bar_bleue250/250Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Empty
PostSubject: Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE   Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:50 pm

Name - Aether Key

Age - 15

Where from - USA

Clothes - Aether wears a white T-shirt with a yellow vest. Wears dark green pants and sneakers. He also wears a cap.

Outlook - He has brown eyes and brown hair and medium hight.

Character - A bit hot headed and a very fun personality, he's about as close to a gogglehead without goggles as you can get. A little random at times, but he's a nice kid overall.

Crest - Joy

Digivice - Season 3

Additional - sketchbook, pen, gloves, sunglasses, backpack, music player.

Partner - Eoquinmon

About partner - A dark blue digimon that looks like Demidevimon but with white feathered wings and a dragon-like tail. It has a strange symbol on its forehead.

Digital forms -

-Baby: Poyomon
-DigiType: None
-Monster Type: Neutral
-Attacks
--Acid Bubbles (Ranged, Chemical): Shoots bubble-like substances from its mouth
-Description: A digimon with the most primitive structure. It has a transparent body and looks kind of like a jellyfish.

-In-Training: Tokomon
-DigiType: Data
-Monster Type: Neutral
-Attacks
--Acid Bubbles (Ranged, Chemical): Shoots bubble-like substances from its mouth.
-Description: A big, pink ball with long ears and four stubby legs. Its mouth, when opened, becomes surprisingly large with rows of sharp teeth.

-Rookie: Eoquinmon
-DigiType: Virus
-Monster Type: Holy Demon
-Attacks
--Lighting Shower (Ranged, Energy): Eoquinmon's wings glow with energy and shots energy darts at target
--Nightmare Claws (Melee, Dark): its two claws swipe at enemy with the power of darkness
-Description: A dark blue digimon that looks like Demidevimon but with white feathered wings and a dragon-like tail. It has a hexagonal symbol on its forehead.

-Champion: Meseomon
-Attacks
--Point Power (Ranged, Energy): Meseomon's eyes glow a dark blue and it creates a thin but sharp ray of energy that pierce through enemy
--Shadow Strike (Melee, Dark): Attacks with Ying energy
-Description: A grey serpentine digimon with yellow eyes and two pairs of bat-like wings that can change color. Also has a hexagonal symbol in its left claw.

-Ultimate: ChaosMeseomon
-Attacks
--Shadow's Summon (Ranged, Dark): Summons dark spirits from another plane to attack. Causes nightmares to the opponent.
--Comet Charge (Melee, Energy): Gathers energy in one or both of its fist and punches the enemy
-Description: A dark-grey serpent digimon with two ivory-colored horns on its head as well as wings like MetalGreymon.

-Mega: MirageEoquinmon
-Monster Type:
-Attacks
--Solar Strike (Melee, Energy): Concentrates energy on its tail and whips it at enemy
--Shadow Blaze (Ranged, Dark): Release a blaze of dark energy from its mouth.
-Description: Looks just like Eoquinmon, except has a longer tail. Its wings has both black and white feathers mixed together. Its small size often throws the opponent off guard, but it is just as powerful as a real Mega. (Think MarineAngemon.)

History - A portal appeared in the digital world, and a Falcomon and a DemiDevimon fell into the portal accidentally. When they arrived at the real world, their data merged into one, thus creating Eoquinmon. However, during their trip, they lost a significant amount of data, so Eoquinmon only had the strength of a normal digimon.

Aether, being the lucky kid, found Eoquinmon as an egg and got his Black-and-White digivice. Since then, the two became real close friends as they explored the digital world.

Aether was born in Canada, but moved to the USA when he was two. He is in Michigan and goes to the same school as Aurora Isher. Aurora is constantly annoyed by his happy-go-lucky personality, and he, in turn, can't stand Aurora. But ever since they found out that they were both digidestined, they became relatively good friends. They don't usually go on adventures together, however.

Last edited by trialanderror on Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Left_bar_bleue100/200Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Left_bar_bleue150/250Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Re: Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE   Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:37 am

ok...welcome!!
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Left_bar_bleue200/200Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Left_bar_bleue250/250Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE   Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:51 am

Well, Aether. Welcome. lol

And I've decided... if I could have only 2 characters, I better make him someone I like. So... yeah. I shunned the entire rival thing.
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE   Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:23 pm

NOW I PRESENT YOU WITH...

EOQUINMON!

Very Happy Caps on!

Oh, and don't scream at me for Eoquinmon being so like DemiDevimon... >.<

Here's your Rookie form...

Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Eoquinmonrookie

And your Champion form, Meseomon. ^.^

Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Eoquimon-1
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Left_bar_bleue100/200Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Left_bar_bleue150/250Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Re: Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE   Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:09 am

Good drawing!!!!!! I'll move this topic!
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Left_bar_bleue100/250Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE   Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:02 am

Accepted. Wink And welcome to the Digital Friends.
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE   Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:47 am

May I have your permission to edit this topic... entirely? I haven't yet RPed with this char... And I already hate my rookie digimon and my name...
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Left_bar_bleue100/250Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE   Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:20 pm

Since you have the Founder Card you can remake here whatever you want - same can do all members of HYPNOS, but yeah, better ask before acting.

Sure you can.
Wink
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE   Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:06 pm

I'm retiring this character. As well as Aurora. To start afresh, y'know. Going to make a new profile soon.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE   Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:10 pm

Hope you really will do it and finally appear here again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE   Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aether Key, FINISHED PROFILE
Page 1 of 1