DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Target

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
The Target - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200The Target - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
The Target - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250The Target - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

The Target - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:17 pm

Lita and Nyx jumped up as they saw Hectate digivolve. Go kick some tail Birdy!

Yes... Now we have a chance... Nyx help her out! Nyx jumped up and looked skyward.

Diamond Dust!

She fired more ice shards into the sky and they crashed against the ceiling, creating a bright snow flurry, illuminating the area and causing Quetzalmon to lose his sight again.

Good timing, Noah... A bit flashy for my tastes but you pulled it off nicely, Magnifique. She grabbed Nyx and ran back to the entrance of the cave, getting out of Peckmon's way.

(Filler just letting you get to your next scene. Brava on the epic level though ^_^)
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
The Target - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/200The Target - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
The Target - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/250The Target - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:18 am

That digivolution act was quite nice. ^_^

Lapmon slowed and stopped right after Quetzamon.
- Think you are too cool for me? - he smiled - But you`re wrong. I`ve overheated your last sense - sense of temperature. Now you`re totally loosy digimon!
He jumped on R.S`s shoulder and sighed.
- Through that was quite hard...
- One ice-cream, for you personally.
- Three!
- Two.
- Three!
- You`re little ear-tail boaster... Lita, Nyx, stay away! Noah, get back! Hecate! Quetzalmon is all yours!
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
The Target - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200The Target - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
The Target - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250The Target - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:38 pm

((Alright, I'm back. But I will still be in a period of low activity.))

"Kunai Wing!" She shouted. With a swing of her wings, the Peckmon fired a number of kunai-like, bladed feathers at Quetzalmon. The snake digimon tried to dodge it, but the attack was too quick.

The snake digimon cried in pain as the feathers pierced his eyes. He drew a sharp breath and composed himself. "Toltec Wind!" He shouted. He raised his tail and swirled it at the direction Hecate's attack had came from. The bird digimon had already moved away, but he didn't know that.

But there was still one miscalculation. A strong gust of wind rose, heading straight for...

"Noah!" The Peckmon ran fast toward the boy, realizing too late her mistake. In no time, the push of the air reached Noah and swept him off the ground. The boy gasped and tried to grab on to a rock embedded to the side of the tunnel. Hecate dove into the strong current without a second thought. Her talons grasped firmly the ground, but still, she was barely maintaining her balance. She slowly made her way to her human partner.

The boy felt the wind had... lessened? He raised his head and saw the ostrich standing in front of him, partly blocking the wind. He let go of one hand and held fast to Hecate. the wind died down. Noah sighed with relief.

"Fossil Wave!"

"Look out!" Noah said.

Hecate turned around, but before she could react, the attack knocked the air out of her. Her knees gave way and she fell down, grunting.

"Are... Are you okay?" Noah hesitated.

"Hmph." She willed herself to stand up. "Spiral Claw!" Her right feet was lifted from the ground and spiraled toward Quetzalmon. The Peckmon drove the attack to his throat before smoothly going into her next attack. "Thousand Beak!" She screamed. Shadow clones of Peckmon appeared around her as they all pecked rapidly at the snake digimon.

Quetzalmon gave one final screech before his head fell and his body went limp. Hecate stood proudly before the snake digimon as she watched him disintegrate into data.

"Did we do it?" Noah was awed. "We won."

"That we did." Peckmon crossed her wings and lowered her head just enough for the visor to shield her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:54 pm

Woo! That was amazing! Nyx was hopping up and down, giggling and imitating, Peckmon's fight. She jumped up and landed on Lita.

Oh and the thing.. when you shielded your eyes at the end... that was amazing... Lita held Nyx down and smiled at the Digi-Team of Hectate and Noah.

Magnifique... Simply... magnificent. Lita smiled and looked over at Quetzalmon as his data disappeared onto the wind. It was a much better fight... then the one I had against Sunset Leomon... And you did it all by yourself...

Lita smiled and clapped for Noah and Hectate as Nyx looked obviously annoyed. We could have beat him... if I was in my clear mind.... Nyx stuck her tongue out at Hectate and jumped onto Lita's head. I'd love to have a little match against you Hectate... Champion to Champion...

Lita shook her head as she shrugged at Noah. Even as a baby... your still battle ready. Lita smiled and looked around cavern for R.S.

Hey fearless leader... where are you...

Last edited by LadyLita on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
The Target - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/200The Target - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
The Target - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/250The Target - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:36 am

- Great! - Chinmon smiled - Hecate, you did it great. Really great, as for your first digivolution... R.S?
- Yeah, that was quite nice...
- R.S?
The boy was sitting near the spot where Quetzalmon was beaten, looking at something laying on the floor. It was strange-shaped, for a stone... No, that was not a stone... That was a digiegg.
- I guess that what Quetzalmon was guarding, - said he, reading the digiegg`s data by his F-digivice - Let me see... It says it is the Digiegg of Innocense. Wow, this is quite powerfull thing, even compared to the original Digieggs. But who is bonded to it?
He tried to move the digiegg, but it hadn`t moved even for an inch.
- Well, I guess I`m not so innocent to get this thing, - he smiled - Hey, girls, check it out! Maybe, you`re the ones to get it?
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:28 pm

Lita shook her head and sat down on the still flowery field. Well... regarding my past... I know the egg isn't mine... so it must belong to Noah. Nyx was jumping up and down, thinking about the new powers she would have if she had the Digi-egg. Her eyes flashed a shade of purple. Ya know.. Lita... we could try for the egg... just to... put it out of everyone's mind... She smiled at the egg and bounced towards it, happily.

Nyx.. you know that we don't have... the reputation... to even think about touching that egg. Lita's smile faded as she turned towards the darker half of the cavern. Nyx stopped a few hops away from the egg and turned back at Lita. Get back here right now and pick up this egg! Lita turned around and looked at Nyx, with fear in her eyes. She took a few steps forward, putting her hands out, towards the egg.

Nyx shook herself lightly and called out to Lita. Wait stop... don't do it... Lita stepped over to her, and held her in a hug. It's okay... Old habits die hard... I get that... don't feel bad about it... you've had a rough week. She smiled and held her up to her face. Nyx smiled back at her when she froze. She looked at Lita smiling as she rose into the air and became covered in a purple light.

Yukimibotamon.. Digivolve too... Nyaromon!

She fell on the ground, swirling her tail behind her. Well... that was good fun... wonder what surprise is next..

She hopped back on Lita's shoulder and looked down at the egg. Guess it's up to you.. Noah.
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:39 pm

"Up to you, kid." Hecate said as she looked at Noah.

He felt himself grew warm as the others' attention turned to him. He walked to the egg, stumbling on his way, and knelt down on the ground. His hands gripped the egg tightly as he slowly tried to lift the egg. To his surprise, it was as light as a feather and easily lifted. He stood up and looked around in wonder.

The egg glowed softly. His digivice clicked.

ARMOUR EVOLUTION UNLOCKED. ARMOUR STORAGE UNLOCKED.

The digiegg disappeared into the digivice in a flash of silver.

"Hn." The bird digimon didn't know how to react. On one hand she was glad that Noah gained a digimental, but on the other hand, if there was one thing she knew about innocence... Nothing gold can stay. She thought silently. I wonder how in the world can he keep it.

As the last particles of Quetzalmon disappeared, the cave darkened a bit. That suddenly reminded Hecate that they should leave the place, now that everything seemed to be over. Yes, stretching her wings in open air seemed to be a very nice idea. She could check with Elecmon to see if her family's data had recycled as well with the death of Quetzalmon.

Noah followed her meekly for a few steps and then turned around to see Lita and R.S. for confirmation. "So we... Go back?" He offered a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:26 pm

I don't think we can go back... we were drawn here for a reason... so I say... we press forward... go deeper into the cave... see what we can scope out... Lita looked into the darker half of the cavern and smiled. Noah is our Golden Digi Destined... he can power us through the darkness... and if he can't.... well... we've had a good run.. Right?

Lita laughed as Nyx jumped back on her shoulders, smiling. Woo... Trip into the chasm of death... you sure know how to pick a good spot... I'm not even a rookie yet... and your throwing us into a fight. She shook her head and started bouncing off towards the cavern. You could at least let me rest inside you... It's hard bouncing up and down all day! Lita smiled and took off after Nyx, into the cavern, smiling as she went.

Slow down! The others might think you're messing with them again! Nyx and Lita ran down corridor after corridor, making sharp turns and back tracking a little before they came to a giant in ground lake, with sunlight pouring in from a hole in the roof. Cool place.... Wonder what Digimon, resides over this place. Nyx bounced forward and sat at the base of the lake, enjoying the light.

Lita... come here... this place feels so calming... Nyx just leaned back and enjoyed the rays, glowing a little as Lita came to join her. Boy this does feel good... like... like we're merging again... So... calming....makes me forget about... uh... those.... those other two guys... No...Noah and uh... Raisin?

(Sorry I was rushed, just trying to advance the plot. Forgive I and I)
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:00 pm

Sorry for not answering for that long time, had troubles with Internet. Also, I`ll probably be missing from 24th July - 9th August. After that I`ll come back. Trust me! ^_^

Yahoo, I`m back here! Let`s go! ^_^

- Great! - R.S smiled to Noah - That`s quite good thing, I guess it can help you in troubles.
- Where did Lita go? - Chinmon looked around.
- Huh? - R.S looked around too - Hm... I can`t see her too... And the navigator won`t work here, in the Cavern... Well, I guess we should just go ahead to find her... Right?

(Sorry if I messed up, just I thought Lita went ahead... ^_^ )
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:18 am

(Welcome back, We missed you ^_^)
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
The Target - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The Target - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Energy:
The Target - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Target - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:33 am

Soo? When shall anyone post? o_O
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:19 am

Shouldn't we wait for Honey... If not... I'll just post.
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
The Target - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The Target - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Energy:
The Target - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Target - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:52 am

I guess we should wait in action... Still, we can stay in the same location and just walk, talk... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:42 am

(You wanna post again, Or should I?)
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:40 am

- What are we waiting for? - asked Chinmon, sitting on the stone.
- Well, Noah is still sleeping, - R.S looked at the house - We have to wait a little more, and then we will wake him up. Hey, Lita!
He waved his hand.
- Why don`t you sit here? I have something to ask.

Sorry, just was a little carried out. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:36 am

(oh um... Lita left the chamber, progressed through the maze and then sat down at a lake somewhere else... Probably should have mentioned that.)
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:45 pm

- Can you tell me about you and Nyx? - R.S took a stone and threw it in the water - How have you met each other?
- Yeah, that would be interesting, - said Chinmon, sitting nearby.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:45 pm

Lita looked into the water as she thought about the day she met, Nyx. Well... one day, I was at home.. playing a computer game... It was a Digimon game.. and I picked Gatomon as my partner. I raised her... and trained with her... but.. I trained her wrong.. corrupted her... made her dark.... So one day... I run a Lust card through my scanner... and the screen exploded in light... and then Nyx is sitting on my bed.

Nyx bounced up on Lita's shoulder and looked over at R.S and Chinmon.

Yea... that's how it happened. The Honest truth. After that, well we went down the dark path.. doing... what you saw us do..
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:25 am

- So that power of your was from a computer game? - Chinmon sighed - I was lucky I didn`t came from the Digital world. So, when me and R.S came here the first time, it was a surprise for us both.
- Well, kinda, - agreed R.S - I couldn`t believe we`ve made it. It was unimaginable.
- And that way you`ve travelled in other countries, as when we first met you - how did you do that?
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:20 pm

Hello? Anybody here? No
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:32 am

(Sorry, Family Issues)

Lita looked at R.S, with a smile on her face. It was really quite simple. Well... back in France.. my papa is a big contractor... building houses and what not... so naturally we have a lot of money... So... We flew there by use of Private Jet... I could have flown with Nyx... but I wanted her to rest up.. We had experienced some trouble on our way there...

She thought back to how they had to fight that Skull Greymon terrorizing a small town in India. It was his code that unlocked Lilithmon. Nyx looked over at Chinmon and asked a question.

If your not from the Digital world.... where are you from Chinmon?
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:37 am

- I`m from the dream, - said Chinmon, looking at R.S. The boy looked in the water, saying nothing.
- Well, if R.S don`t mind... - Chinmon smiled.
- Chinmon! - R.S threw a stone in the waves.
- Just R.S doesn`t like talking about this, so I ask him first. Well, I was dreamed by R.S. He is my... Creator?
- Chinmon!
- Well... Parent?
- Friend! I`m your friend, not parent or creator. Got it?
- Sure, sure, - Chinmon sighed - That`s why I ask him first. So, he dreamed me, and I came for his call. And appeared to be a digimon. You can believe me – I am even not mentioned in D-information.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:01 am

Lita just smiled. They seemed so much alike, it was a bit funny. That's Interesting.. Very Interesting.

Lita looked down at Chinmon just realizing that she had never seen another like him. Thinking about it again.. she had never seen another digimon like Aiyukimon. Looking back at Nyx she smiled at her.

I guess we're all really unique.. Huh Nyx... I guess we all know that Hectate is from the Digital World... hmm... cool team.

Nyx just bounced up and down waiting for her legs to come back, she couldn't wait to change back. R.S... isn't there something I can do to get me back to my Champion Form Sooner?
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:22 pm

- Well, you shouldn`t, - R.S looked at Nyx - You lost a lot of energy during all that happened in the tunnels. You must rest. Now you`re full of energy, cause your level doesn`t require a lot of. But if you`ll digivolve up to Champion, you`ll have to give out a lot of energy. And you will also need energy to stay at that level.
- And, after all, there are no enemies or anything else like this here, - Chinmon looked at the house - We don`t have to fight, so it`s better for us to stay in low levels.
- M-mm... Lita, - R.S turned to her - Can I borrow your Dark Crest for a while?
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:41 am

Lita stuck her tongue out at a saddened Nyx, who bounced into the lake and floated there. She didn't want to be mean, it was just funny seeing the All Powerful Lilithmon stuck in her In-Training form.

Well Nyx.. try to gain enough energy to get to Rookie at least... Salmon can walk around.. so I won't have to carry you as much. Turning back to R.S her smile faltered.

M-mm... Lita, Can I borrow your Dark Crest for a while?

She looked at him and then down at her chest to see her Recently won Night Crest.. It had nearly cost both of their lives to get the Digi-Crest... and now he wanted to take it from them?

Why... why do you want it? She didn't mind giving it to him.. but right now she couldn't stand to be at a loss of power. What if they got ambushed again and she needed to help, she couldn't do that if she had no Crest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Target
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DigitalFriends :: The Game, Quest and Arena :: The Game :: Let the journey begin! :: Cavern World-
Jump to: