DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Target

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
The Target - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The Target - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Energy:
The Target - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Target - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

The Target - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:03 am

- Momentie, - said Chinmon, looking at Lita with a strange, serious smile - R.S has two Dark Crests, so he understands you even better than you do.
- Well, I know about them quite much, - R.S took out his own crests - black one with a small white dot in the center and gray one, shaped like an closed eye - Both of them made a lot of troubles. I got the Dark Crest of Loneliness when we fought Mutant Greymon, and in that day many people... Died. Just because me and Chinmon were too powerless to fight a Hybrid Mega. When I got this crest... I got all the power and all the pain that Mutant Greymon had inside him. And even now I still am fighting this thing inside me, so if you think that it`s evil power is now controllable – you`re wrong.
- And about the Crest of Seeker…
- That`s another story, - R.S closed Chinmon`s mouth – I made an analyzer to be able to learn the Dark Crests and their effects. If you want to hear what is your crest and what can it bring you – give it to me.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
The Target - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200The Target - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
The Target - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250/250The Target - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:59 am

Lita looked down at the crests for a moment, Two Dark Crests.. just like her.. but seemingly much worse. When she got the Crest of Lust she didn't have to deal with Lilithmon's Feelings, she didn't have to deal with anything. But she hadn't put on the Crest of Night yet.. she didn't have a chance to feel what Sunset Leomon had felt. She really wanted to.

Reaching into her backpack, she pulled out the dark Tag and Crest. Holding it in front of her she outstretched her arm, handing it to R.S.

There you go... My Crest... She let go of the crest when she felt sure about it. She didn't want to be possessed by Sunset Leomon's rage.. she didn't want to have to sacrifice this new trust for that.

Nyx came back to the shore and bounced up and down shaking herself. Bouncing over to Lita, she bounced into Lita's lap and looked at the Dark Crest.

Well... What does it do....
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
The Target - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The Target - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Energy:
The Target - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Target - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:51 am

R.S took a Crest from the tag and put it inside the F-Digivice, reading the statistics, appearing on the screen.
- Well… - Chinmon looked at Lita – At least now you have your will, so you`ll be able to fight it`s evil powers.
- Chinmon, - R.S was still looking at the screen.
- They should know. Meh, I think they already know that this dark thing brings great power… But Lita, Nyx, this is the power of Darkness. Using this you will be able to digivolve to your Dark Mega forms, but the cost for doing this…
- Is fighting for your soul, - said R.S – When you get the Dark Crest, you can`t throw it away or destroy it. You can only use it… And fight with all the darkness that inhabited this thing.
- Well, actually you can get rid of this thing… - Chinmon sighed.
- When you die.
F-Digivice beeped.
- Here, - R.S gave the Crest and tag back to Lita – This is the Night crest, it`s powers are the most amazing in night. Just like Chinmon`s half-elemental nature. But… It is like two-sided blade. It can give you great power in night, but also it gains control over you as the payback. So be sure you won`t loose for this Crest. If a Dark Crest conquers anyone`s mind, he fill become the puppet of the Crest. And also… Be carefull when you`re sleeping. I can`t be sure, but this thing can cause nightmares…
- Whoa, - Chinmon looked depressed.
- Well, it won`t become like that if you won`t use it, - R.S smiled – I`ve used the Loneliness powers only once. You can se it in critical situations, but remember: the more you use it, the more it awakens. Just… Be carefull, okay?
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:04 pm

Sooooo?
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:02 pm

Hello? Anybody here? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Target   The Target - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Target
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DigitalFriends :: The Game, Quest and Arena :: The Game :: Let the journey begin! :: Cavern World-
Jump to: