DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Left_bar_bleue200/200Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Left_bar_bleue250/250Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Empty
PostSubject: Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2)   Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:25 am

Also known as how-she-fell-down-a-hole-and-disappeared-from-the-real-world.

Last night, she packed a flashlight, food, water, pillow, and everything she might ever need to start a new life into a gigantic backpack. She then filled her traveling suitcase with shoes, cloths, more food, batteries, and anything else she would need to begin a long journey across the Pacific Ocean.

She opened her closet, just to double check if she missed anything. Just when she was about to close it and leave this place forever, something caught her eye.

A strange metallic reflection caused her to wince. She reached into her pitifully small closet and picked up the alien device.

She held it close and examined it. She doesn't remember anything about this thing. Is it even hers?

Her watch beeped. She has to leave now, or else she'd miss her bus. She pushed the strange device into her already jammed pocket, and left the apartments with her mother.
------------
1. From the Beginning

Hours passed. She sat on the bus quietly with her mother, waiting. Finally, it is their stop. They got out of the bus and walked the rest of the way. They came to a large house, and knocked on the door.

The door opened as her uncle welcomed her. Her cousin, Marvin, was upstairs, listening to loud music. She exchanged greetings with her aunt.

"Our flight is on Thursday. We're taking 113 Bus to the airport, and fly to Los Angeles... We'll then change flights there and then go to Michigan." Her mother said.

"So you're leaving the day after tomorrow? Oh, how I'll miss you, Aurora." Her aunt hugged her kindly. "I hope you'll like America. Did you study hard your English? Oh, who would have thought you'd finally get the visa! Are you excited to see your father again?"

She nodded.
-------------
Days passed. She was again on Route 113, on her way to the airport with her mother. They boarded on the plane. They found their seats and sat down. Mother began talking to people sitting near her. The child thought for a moment, and decided to read a book. She reached into her backpack and felt something cold and hard. She looked up in surprise, and examine the device.

"I don't remember buying you that." Her mother commented.

"That's because you didn't. I found it in my closet."

"You mean your cousin closet."

"No. Mine. At our house. Just before we left." Her mother looked at her strangely.

"Okay. Play safe, Rora."
-------------
After changing flights, they finally arrived at their destination. Yes, the United States of America: welcome to the land of the free, and the home of the...

"Squirrel!!!" Aurora shouted in delight. The mouse-like animal with bushy tail blinked, and disappeared in a tree.

"Yes, squirrels." Her father said. Her father, Eric Isher, had been in North America for the past three and a half years. He had came to pick them up from the airport. "Just you wait and see, Aurora. There are lots of animals... I've even seen deers in this area."

"Wow..." She gaped. "I never seen a deer or a squirrel before, except in a zoo."

Eric led Aurora and her mother into the car. "I didn't know you had a car..." Catherine, her mother, commented.

"I don't. I rented one." Eric said simply as they drove to their new home.
------------
Aurora had completely forgot about the strange device until she began to unpack her stuff in her new room. She examined it once again. To her surprise, the screen lit up the moment she touched it.

"What just happened?" She whispered. The device glowed a soft lavender color, and the screen flashed again.

An image of a pink egg appeared. The device began a count down of 35 hours. 34:59:59, 35:59:58, 35:59:57...

"This isn't a bomb, is it?" Aurora laughed nervously. "But, what if it is..." She scowl. She can take a chance, can't she?

Aurora put the device away in her drawer.
------------

2. Countdown to Zero

Last edited by trialanderror on Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:43 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Left_bar_bleue100/200Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Left_bar_bleue100/250Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2)   Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:55 am

Well, why should we hate it?
Shocked
Come on, the beginning is interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Left_bar_bleue100/200Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Left_bar_bleue150/250Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon   Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:38 am

Nice!
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Left_bar_bleue200/200Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Left_bar_bleue250/250Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2)   Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:42 am

Thanks. Although I noticed a plot hole... Usually people don't pack up at the last minute if they are going to move to another country... I'll edit that part out, and perhaps continue.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Left_bar_bleue100/250Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2)   Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:45 am

Continue, we are waiting, and, by the way, talking about me when I`m going somewhere so far I ALWAYS forgot to pack something and then hurry up to pack it in time.
Wink
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Left_bar_bleue150/250Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2)   Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:57 am

Oh do please continue I hate to read stories that are not finish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2)   Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prologue of Aurora and Lopmon (Edit 2)
Page 1 of 1