DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lopmon vs. Chinmon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Lopmon vs. Chinmon Left_bar_bleue200/200Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
Lopmon vs. Chinmon Left_bar_bleue250/250Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty
PostSubject: Lopmon vs. Chinmon   Lopmon vs. Chinmon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:09 pm

HEY HEY HEY! Anyone wanna fight for fun and a bit of rewards? ^.^ Aurora and Lopmon will take anyone in a fight! One on one!

Fight - One to one
Style - Peace mode
Max level - Champion
Cards - enabled
Crests - enabled
Digieggs - enabled
EXP - enabled

Fighters:

Lopmon vs. Chinmon

Last edited by trialanderror on Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Lopmon vs. Chinmon Left_bar_bleue100/200Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Lopmon vs. Chinmon Left_bar_bleue100/250Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lopmon vs. Chinmon   Lopmon vs. Chinmon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:17 pm

- Want me to fight? - asked Chinmon, looking at Lopmon - Or are you looking for other opponents?
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Lopmon vs. Chinmon Left_bar_bleue200/200Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
Lopmon vs. Chinmon Left_bar_bleue250/250Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lopmon vs. Chinmon   Lopmon vs. Chinmon Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:57 pm

Aurora grinned. "No one in particular. We're just bored."

Lopmon nodded and jumped up into the air.

"Let's begin. Lopmon," Aurora pointed at Chinmon. "Get him."

The flying rabbit suddenly tensed and took a deep breath. "Aerial Blazing Ice!" He fired a blast of ice while in mid-air.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Lopmon vs. Chinmon Left_bar_bleue100/200Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Lopmon vs. Chinmon Left_bar_bleue100/250Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lopmon vs. Chinmon   Lopmon vs. Chinmon Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:31 pm

- Shadow Shine! - shouted Chinmon, dissapearing in shadow od the closest stone. Lopmon`s attack hit the stone and it cracked, but Chinmon dissapeared. But he was somewhere nearby...
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lopmon vs. Chinmon   Lopmon vs. Chinmon Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:44 pm

"No comment." Aurora drew a card and slashed it. "Card Slash! Elecmon!"

The data of the electric digimon flowed through Lopmon's body. "Sparkling Thunder!" Lighting appeared all around Lopmon. The field was covered in thunder.

"Lighting, overcome the shadows." Aurora commanded. "You can't escape, Chin."
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
Lopmon vs. Chinmon Left_bar_bleue150/250Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lopmon vs. Chinmon   Lopmon vs. Chinmon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:29 am

battling again....well...good luck....^v^
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lopmon vs. Chinmon   Lopmon vs. Chinmon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:51 am

Shadows dissapeared, and Chinmon appeared just in front of Lopmon.
- I`m not going to escape... - whispered he - But you can`t understand something important, Lopmon. I`m not one type digimon, i`m a twilight type digimon. I can use both powers of darkness and daylight. So your light just gives me more power!
He pointed his tail on Lopmon.
- Tail Blast!

(When Tail Blast is used Chinmon gathers all light around him and releases it in huge flash of golden light blinding enemies for certain time and overheating them)

All lamps on the roof collapsed, and Arena became completely dark. And in this darkness Chinmon released his attack.
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lopmon vs. Chinmon   Lopmon vs. Chinmon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:31 pm

"Twilight, eh?" Aurora grinned. "Well, as far as I know, twilight doesn't last long."

She took out a card. "Thanks, Chinmon. You just told me your weakness. So you have control over two opposite elements, which probably means you're the jack of the trades, master of neither element. Let's see how much light you can take in, shall we? Card Slash! Counter: Reflection!"

Suddenly, a mirror appeared in front of Lopmon. It reflected Chinmon's light attack right back at him!

Lopmon gulped. "Um, Aurora?"

"I know, I know. He'll probably just gather the energy of that Tail Blast and just come back with a stronger attack." She shrugged. "But it was worth a try." Lopmon nodded and sighed.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lopmon vs. Chinmon   Lopmon vs. Chinmon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:34 am

Chinmon appeared just behind Lopmon.
- I don`t even need to move, cause of your body shadows are here everywhere... - whispered he in Lopmon`s ear - And you now can`t stop me from doing what I wanted... Just because you`ve done it yourself... Have you ever heared, what happens, when pure light is brought in pure darkness? Now you will see!
He rapidly jumped away before Lopmon could even turn to him.
- Darkness Cloak!
In a second Chinmon`s light attack and Lopmon become surrounded in cloak of solid darkness.

- Dangerous... - said R.S. - But Lopmon is Celestrial Digimon... Listen, Aurora. Darkness cloak is Chinmon`s special ability used in darkness. He surrounds himself with cloak of pure darkness and becomes invisible. Also he can surround anybody with that cloak. But now it`s not a question of hiding. In fact, Chinmon is trying to master Lucemon`s attack of dark and light balls. I don`t say he will succeed, after all, it`s the first time he uses this strategy, but it`s worthy of a try. Lopmon should escape that cloak before it explodes - it`s just a friendly advice. Otherwise... Can Wisardmon escape that cloak? If yes, digivolve Lopmon, and we`ll go to the next stage - battle between Champions. What do you say?

The darkness sphere with Lopmon inside started glowing instantly.
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lopmon vs. Chinmon   Lopmon vs. Chinmon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:09 pm

Aurora winced. "You're kidding, Lucemon? Like the one in Season 4?" She sighed. "Well, at least Chinmon doesn't have Digital Harzard. I better think fast. Lopmon still hasn't unlocked his celestial powers, and I doubt a digivolution would help him escape..."

Lopmon tensed. Time is ticking by, and it wouldn't be long when Chinmon's sphere explodes. "Aurora! Do something!" He shouted.

Aurora's eyes flickered as her hand flew into her pocket of cards. "Let's get you out of trouble first. Card Slash! Alias!"

(Alias is the card Henry and Rika used to escape their Perfect digimon from Beelzemon, if you remembered. It allows your digimon escape from an attack by placing a dummy in its place. Your digimon emerges a bit worn out and in its Rookie form.)

A green sphere surrounded Lopmon as his data was quickly copied. The rabbit digimon emerged out of the sphere unharmed, leaving behind an exact mindless copy of itself. Seconds later, the sphere explodes. The dummy was teared to bits of data.

"Ouch. That's gotta hurt." Lopmon winced.

"Listen up, Lopmon. This battle is a serious training session, you hear!" Aurora barked. "Since R.S. and Chinmon have been kind enough to show us with their very best, let's not disappoint them, you got that!"

The rabbit nodded. "Right'm!"

"Let's try out some of our own moves. Card Slash! Clones Activate!" She looked to Chinmon. "Our next attack is kind of weak compared to yours, but it's a good start."

Another Lopmon appeared right next to the original one. "Double Typhoon!" The two Lopmon shouted. They each spun a little tornado and came from both sides of Chinmon, merging into a big tornado just before they were going to hit Chinmon.

(Need I say more? lol I didn't realize how long this was until I posted it, but you get the idea that all this happened within 30 seconds, ne?)
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lopmon vs. Chinmon   Lopmon vs. Chinmon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:55 pm

/// Ya, I got it. Smile ///

- Now what can we do against two small tornadoes forming a big one? - murmed R.S.
- You better think quickly, they are really fast! - shouted Chinmon.
- Hm... Yeah! DigiModify! IceCannon activate!
- Ice Blast! - Chinmon shot great number of small icicles in the center of tornadoe - But what for did I do that, R.S?
- Simple, - smiled R.S. - When Lopmon is in his tornadoe, she has huge defence in melee. But what will happen if hundreds od icicles will appear inside that tornadoe?
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lopmon vs. Chinmon   Lopmon vs. Chinmon Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:49 am

"Continue your attack, Lopmon! This hurts him more than us!" Aurora shouted.

She then turned to R.S. "There are two Lopmon in there, one of them a clone. So the real one will only take half the damage of the ice while Chinmon takes damage from a double attack. Plus, ice attacks don't harm Lopmon too bad because he has some power over ice to begin with. Sure, we'll take some damage. The trade in still in our favor."

Lopmon used Double Typhoon on Chinmon. (Of course, you're to decide whether it hit or not.) After he finished his attack, he stood still and looked at R.S. "Did you just call me a 'she'?" He said, slightly annoyed.

Aurora slapped her forehead. "Focus, Lopmon, focus!"
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lopmon vs. Chinmon   Lopmon vs. Chinmon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:09 am

- Sorry, Lopmon… - apologised R.S. – Actually I always thought you were a lady, for you loving pink… Never mind.
Two tornadoes hit Chinmon, and small fox-like digimon disappeared in wind.
- Well-well… - smiled boy – Loosing up, partner?
- Never!
Icicles broke, and Chinmon appeared, standing on same place he stood.
- Forgot one thing, Lopmon – said he, throwing down rest of the ice – The way I hit with my Dark Moon Inferno says that I also have some power over ice. And wind…
He jumped ahead lightning fast, pointing himself at Lopmon.
- Wind is someone I always like! Dark Moon Inferno!
He gathered energy but didn`t shoot it, becoming surrounded by extremely cold energy bareer.

//Chinmon is boasting, but icicles really didn`t make him a lot of harm//
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lopmon vs. Chinmon   Lopmon vs. Chinmon Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:42 pm

((Yeah, I realized that. Guess what happened today? I woke and said, "Screw Aurora." XD I can see why you think girls are crazy...))

Aurora watched and smiled. "Not bad, Chinmon. Now, Lopmon..." Her hand flew to her deck of cards. Her fingers ran through the edge of the cards, feeling each one out. She quickly made a decision. She held up the card and her digivice. She suddenly noticed something's wrong with her partner.

After that clash with Chinmon, Lopmon had fallen onto the ground hard and is not getting up. "Um, Lopmon, you okay?" She was slightly concerned.

Without a word, Lopmon slowly and shakily rose to his feet. Aurora could her his heavy and slow breathing.

This isn't right. Aurora thought. Lopmon shouldn't have taken that much damage. The odds were anything but against him... Chinmon should have been the one who was hurt... Could I have been wrong? She looked at the rabbit digimon. I... overestimated myself...?

"No more... cards." Lopmon said weakly. "They take more energy to use than a normal attack. And all the attacks don't damage Chin as much because they were all in areas of Chinmon's strength..."

Aurora replied quietly. "I see." She saw Chinmon was gathering up energy for another attack. SHe wanted Lopmon to take the other head on, but then she realizes that her partner just isn't in any condition to trade damage... And there's just no way he could get out of CHinmon's attack by a simle dodge. "Dig, Lopmon!" Aurora shouted.

Lopmon began spinning and digging. Dirt flew everywhere as the rabbit digimon created a small hole just big enough to fit him.

((...I can't WAIT for Chinmon's attack! Twisted Evil MUHAHA!!!))

P.S. May I have the permission to follow up this battle with Aurora's quest seeking her crest?
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lopmon vs. Chinmon   Lopmon vs. Chinmon Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:17 pm

///Sure, you can. Wink ///

R.S. noticed too that something was wrong with Lopmon.
- Chinmon, we are in two steps of beating them! - shouted he - Aim at Lopmon till he hasn`t finished digging!
- I`m on my way! - Chinmon shot his energy ahead at the hole and immediately jumped away from the explosion.
- Did you get him? - asked R.S.
- Well, since I can`t see anything in the explosion... - murmured Chinmon - Hey, is that good to hit your friend when he`s weak?
- No, it`s not, - said R.S. after moment of thinking - But it`s only a challenge, not a real fight. If something goes wrong, restoration programm will appear and... Restore your strength. Otherwise, knowing our weak and strong points can make us more experienced when it will be a real battle with real opponents.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lopmon vs. Chinmon   Lopmon vs. Chinmon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:04 am

- Maybe I should give him a bit more fire? - supposed Chinmon, looking at the place where Lopmon stood, now covered with mist - It will make him even more better than that before, yes, R.S?
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lopmon vs. Chinmon   Lopmon vs. Chinmon Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:25 pm

((Grr... Wait till you see what I have in mind.))

Clouds rose from the eplosion Chinmon created. Aurora keenly observed the battlefield. Come on, Lopmon. I know you can dodge the attack in the hole... She fumbled with the corner of her shirt.

The dust cleared. Lopmon was no where to be found and was obviously inside the hole. But the real question is, how badly is he damaged?

Aurora winced. She could tell from a tamer's link that her digimon was hurt. Badly. Luckily for her, the connection between Lopmon and her wasn't so strong that she'd feel actual pain. But she can tell, yes.

"Lopmon..." She mumbled. "You're hurt." The rabbit digimon did not emerge from the hole he dug. "Time out, Chinmon. I want to see if Lopmon is okay." She told the fox digimon to stop the fight for a moment. Aurora walked towards the hole slowly. When she was half way there, something strange happened. A burst of beautiful multi-colored bubbles rushed out of the hole's opening and filled the room.

"Lopmon?" She quickened her pace. She looked into the hole, but it was hard to see anything since all the bubbles coming out. "Lopmon." She repeated.

The bubbles stopped coming out. Aurora peered into the hole once again. She saw a small, brownish pink slime digimon crying. It was Conomon, Lopmon's Fresh form. "You won, Chinmon. Lopmon dedigivolved." She said, distractedly. She reached for her digimon. Her fingers touched the baby digimon gently. Suddenly, Conomon disappeared like a mirage. In its place was a pink egg with brownish spots.

((Gah. I just had to write the entire thing out. XD Don't feel bad about it, Chinmon. Lopmon wouldn't have died if Trialanderror didn't let him. Trial can be pretty mean to her characters. XD))
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lopmon vs. Chinmon   Lopmon vs. Chinmon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:23 pm

- Does that mean what you mean about getting stronger? - Chinmon sniffed the egg - Well, seems I`ve given him a little too much power that he could handle.
- I`m sure he`ll digivilve back soon... - R.S. scratched his head - One problem - if a digimon hatches from a digiegg, all his memories will become completely erased, if there was no extremely strong bound between a digimon and a tamer.
- Hope Aurora has enough strength of bond... - said Chinmon, jumping on R.S`s hands.
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lopmon vs. Chinmon   Lopmon vs. Chinmon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:41 am

"I don't." She said flatly. "Lopmon will lost all his memory." She took the egg and stood up, preparing to leave.

She remembered that during once in her travels, a digimon had told her that the memories of a digimon don't just disappear when it's deleted. It remains in the Recycle Bin for a while before complete erasing. And there was a legend that said that Azulongmon held the key to the Recycle Bin. Perhaps if she could persuade Azulongmon, she could get Lopmon's memories back...

((Dare I say, the end? Anyway, the thread's finished. XD Help yourself to a digimental, since the rules have changed to that the winner gets the digi-egg and EXP while the loser only gets EXP.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lopmon vs. Chinmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lopmon vs. Chinmon   Lopmon vs. Chinmon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lopmon vs. Chinmon
Page 1 of 1