DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Digital force for Digidestined

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Digital force for Digidestined Left_bar_bleue100/200Digital force for Digidestined Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Digital force for Digidestined Left_bar_bleue100/250Digital force for Digidestined Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

Digital force for Digidestined Empty
PostSubject: Digital force for Digidestined   Digital force for Digidestined Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:30 am

Well, this idea came just now and I`ve found it quite interesting. Here – when we enter the Digital World, we became data, yes? So – if we become data, then we became artificial life forms, right?
Like digimon?
So we can be digimons? Actually, we are digimons cause digimon is an artificial life form and we become artificial data life forms when enter the Digital World.

So I thought – maybe we could use this somehow in our Digital World? No, sure we wo`t become digimons like Agumon, but we can posess sime power… Let`s call it – digital force, analog of magic, but a digital one. I thought it will be interesting. What is your opinion?

I could even start a storyline of how we`ll earn our forces, but it will happen only if you`ll agree. So?
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
Hollen
DATA team
Hollen

PostSubject: Re: Digital force for Digidestined   Digital force for Digidestined Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:24 pm

I'm not sure. To me it somewhat defeats the purpose of having digimon as partners. Also that basically is similar to having a digimon spirit, like in season 4, or even biomerge digivolution from season 3.

So I give the idea a no for my vote on it.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Champion
Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Digital force for Digidestined   Digital force for Digidestined Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:47 pm

I think I'm sliced in half because some of myself say its nice but some say no but this is how I feel. I think Hollen is correct its like simply defeats the purpose of digimons as partners its like having a spirit but I think I have an Idea to make DigitalFriends to look something like this forum ;Digital Dreams : http://z10.invisionfree.com/DigitalDreams/. They made a digivice of their own and use it only. I think having having Artificial Life is good to but I suggest that we should have Digimons as partners for more fun^^
Back to top Go down
chisato
HYPNOS Member

PostSubject: Re: Digital force for Digidestined   Digital force for Digidestined Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:25 pm

Perhaps if the Digital Force doesn't posses any offensive abilities. Only one ability. And it manifest itself inside an item much like Greymon's Helmet or MetalGarurumon's missiles.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Digital force for Digidestined Left_bar_bleue100/200Digital force for Digidestined Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Digital force for Digidestined Left_bar_bleue100/250Digital force for Digidestined Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Digital force for Digidestined   Digital force for Digidestined Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:01 am

Well... I think you`re right... After all, it was just a suggestion...

Ayumi, I didn`t mention that we`ll loose our partners. We`ll still be tamers, but with personal powers. Anyway, I think you`re right. About a forum - nice, really nice. Hope someday Digital Friends will be like him. So I think that answer to the Digital Power is NO.
Right?
Wink
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
Digital force for Digidestined Left_bar_bleue150/250Digital force for Digidestined Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Digital force for Digidestined   Digital force for Digidestined Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:30 am

I think no will be !
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Digital force for Digidestined   Digital force for Digidestined Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:33 am

Well... Seems everyone think that was a bad idea. Well, I`ve tried...
Wink
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
Digital force for Digidestined Left_bar_bleue150/250Digital force for Digidestined Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Digital force for Digidestined   Digital force for Digidestined Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:35 am

Sorry!
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Digital force for Digidestined   Digital force for Digidestined Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:38 am

For what? That was a bad idea - so be it!
Smile
Back to top Go down
Hollen
DATA team
Hollen

PostSubject: Re: Digital force for Digidestined   Digital force for Digidestined Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:34 pm

Well its not that it was a bad idea

I just defeated the idea of having a digimon partner who is supposed to be doing that stuff.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Digital force for Digidestined   Digital force for Digidestined Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:36 pm

How about that - because you don`t have a partner... You posess some sort of Digital Force? If yes, then simply choose one and update your character topic.
Back to top Go down
Hollen
DATA team
Hollen

PostSubject: Re: Digital force for Digidestined   Digital force for Digidestined Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:38 pm

Well I was thinking something along the lines of that.

Everyone starts with a Digimon Partner

BUT

In the event that your Digimon partner is destroyed and its Digital Core is floating around or something, a person can absorb that with their digivice, thus giving them the same abilities as their partner.

That idea would be something along the lines of a new version of Biomerge or Spirit digivolution, just you retain a human form rather then become a digimon.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Digital force for Digidestined   Digital force for Digidestined Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:41 pm

I see it was a right thing to make you DATA team...
Sounds quite interesting to me. Okay, then just make it more clear and we can add this to Digivolution lines. Just write in more clear and understandable to others.
Okay?
Back to top Go down
Hollen
DATA team
Hollen

PostSubject: Re: Digital force for Digidestined   Digital force for Digidestined Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:42 pm

Will do
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Digital force for Digidestined   Digital force for Digidestined Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:45 pm

Smile
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital force for Digidestined   Digital force for Digidestined Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital force for Digidestined
Page 1 of 1