DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Left_bar_bleue100/200Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Left_bar_bleue150/250Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Empty
PostSubject: Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon.   Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:24 am

Well now it's about to start.

IN HUMAN WORLD BEFORE GOING TO THE DIGITAL WORLD.

"Yuki,Whats wrong with your digivice it is very annoying?"asked Takasaki(Yuki's little brother)
"Hmmm...ah my digivice not only mine yours too."said Yuki.
-Takasaki lift up his digivice and a message came from the computer that Yuki is playing.
DO YOU WISH TO GO BACK TO THE DIGITAL WORLD? YOUR DESTINY IS AWAITING YOU....
A voice said that and another message came up saysIF YOU WISH TO GO BACK CLICK 'YES' IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO GO BACK CLICK 'NO'.Yuki and Takasaki thinks that it sounds interesting so both of them clicked 'YES'.then a notice came up it says
YOU'RE TO GO TO THE PARK THAT IS IN THE MIDDLE OF SHINJUKU BY 10.00 o'clock IN THE MORNING.
"Monodramon wake up you better eat more before we go back to the Digital World."shouted Yuki.
"Kyaromon,you want to go back?"asked Takasaki.
"Yep,I wanted to see Lapmon again."said Kyaromon happily.
"Ok then let's eat."said Yuki happily.
"How about mum and dad,how are we going to tell them that we are going back to the digital world?"asked Takasaki before eating.
"Well we will just talk to them when they are back or write a piece of note to them.Hahahaha." said Yuki.
"Well....ok i think we are not the only one going back is it?"asked Takasaki.
"I think we will meet R.S again."said Takasaki.
"Yeah." Yuki said.
-door opens and Ryo and Ruki infront of the door.Ryo came back from work and Ruki just got back from her photographing.
"Mum..I need to tell you something."said Yuki.
"What is it,Yuki?"asked Ruki.
"Me and Takasaki are going back to the digital world,someone send us a email."said Yuki.
"The time has come is it,Ryo?"said Ruki tears started dripping from her eyes.
"Ruki, this is their decision we need to let them go."said Ryo comforting Ruki.
"thanx dad."said Takasaki.
"Yeah go on and do what you are suppose to do."said Ryo.
"Yes!!"said the both of them.
-that night Yuki and Takasaki slept in their room but did not speak anything because they are......
ALL FAST ASLEEP.
-The next morning,Yuki and Takasaki woke up early.They had breakfast with their parents and set off to the Shinjuku park at 8.00 o'clock.
"We're leaving,bye Mum Dad."said Yuki and Takasaki together.
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Left_bar_bleue100/200Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Left_bar_bleue150/250Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Seraphimon(Yuki's story) Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon (Yuki's story)   Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:15 am

"Finally out of the train!"said Monodramon that digivolve back from Hopmon.
"Yep!"said Kyaromon too.
"Anything we have some visitors!"said Takasaki coldly and evilly.
"Ya,I think this is a group of Boogeymons!!"shouted Yuki.
"And also it's a champion level it's attacks are Death Crush and Ruby Eye."said Yuki checked her mini laptop and stuff it back at her bag.
"That means enemy!"said Takasaki holding Kyaromon up into his hands.
"Kyaromon,ready?"asked Takasaki smiling.
"Yep, ready when you are!"said Kyaromon.
"DigiModify Digivolution"said Takasaki slashing a card.
"Kyaromon digivolve to Kudamon."said Kudamon.
"Well our enemies are champion level so...Yuki I know you hate this but Monodramon needs to digivolve to Strikedramon."said Takasaki.
"He is the only hope, Kudamon can't digivolve twice in one day so?"Takasaki continue.
"Well....alright."said Yuki.
"Monodramon!"called Yuki.
"DigiModify Digivolution"shout Yuki slashing the card.
"Monodramon digivolve to......Strikedramon!"said Monodramon.
"Well come on give me your best shot red mokeys!!"said Strikedramon.
-Boogeymons were mad by the calling of 'Red Monkeys' and march towards Strikedramon.
"Strike Fang."shouted Strikedramon.
-Strikedramon's attacks injured the Boogeymons and Strikedramon was about to destroy them but Yuki shouted "You can't destroy them and absorb their data I don't allow you too!"
"You guys are lucky my tamer is with me today."said Strikedramon.
"Shining Blast!"said Kudamon.
-Kudamon's attack only hurt several of the Boogeymons but it didn't cause big damage to them.
"We can't fight them here!"said Takasaki.
"Yeah,but what can we do?"asked Yuki.
-The Boogeymons open a portal to the Digital World.Takasaki chase them to make it in time but unfortunenately the portal close as the Boogeymons went in.
"Damn it !" shout Takasaki angrily.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Left_bar_bleue100/250Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon.   Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:35 am

- So, here are you... - said the voice from nowhere.
- Who are you? - Strikedramon rooked around - I can`t see him, Yuki.
- Neither me, - said Yuki.
- Neither of you can see me while I`m here, in this dimension.
- So... It was you wh send us a e-mail? - asked Taka-chan.

//Notice that you`re going alone with Takacasi. R.S. is bisy now in the caves but he`ll be back as soon as possible. However, I`m not sure he`ll be able to follow you, cause you are destined to this story...
I`ll play a role of different storyline digimons. Good luck!//
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Shadow Seraphimon(Yuki's story) Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon (sign up here)   Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:38 am

"Who is this ?"whispered Yuki to Takasaki's ear.
"Someone i hope." whispered back to Yuki's ear.
"Looks lik we need to run or we just stay I can do one more time to play." said Strikedramon happily.
"I sent him a mail.......R.S!!?" said Takasaki.
"Is that you or not you?"asked Yuki towards that guy.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Left_bar_bleue100/250Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon.   Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:40 am

- R.S? - shadow moved from the tree - No, I`m not.
- Then who are you? - asked Kyaromon.
- I`m... A digimon. A digimon from the Digital World.
- So why did you send us an e-mail? - Yuki pulled out her digivice - And why can`t i have any data on you?
- What question should I answer first? Anyway. My name is Empiremon, and I don`t think you have any data on me. I`m Dark Crest digimon.
- Dark Crest Digimon? - asked digidestined at once.
- Yes.
- What is it? - sniffed Kyaromon.
- You`d better don`t know. Now listen. Digital World is now ripped apart. Another sub-dimension opened - Cavern World. My home, home for Elemental and Dark Crest Digimons. Closed for thousands years, Cavern inhabitans are now spreading everywhere. But they have less experience in Upper Digital World, so they easily fall to darkness. You should stop it.
- Only we? - asked Yuki.
- No, there will be other digidestined joining you. But now you should go alone.
- To the Cavern World?
Shadow moved it`s wings.
- Don`t even try to cross the borders of the Cavern. It`s inhabitans can turn anyone to dust. Your way lays to the Weird Mirages in Ocean Desert. There your destiny awaits you.
- And then what are you doing?
- Treat me like a sender.

Shadow slashed huge wings, causing strong wave of wind. Digidestined and their digimons are almost blown into opened digital gate, and they dissapeared from the real world.
- My work here is done, - Empiremon turned around and sniffed - Somamon? What are you doing here?
- I never thought that someone could mention me in my shadow form... - another shadow appeared nearby - You did it good. Now that simple-minded fools come directly in the trap, and there is nothing they can do.
- What about that two Digidestined in the Elemental Cavern? They are not destined to this...
- Enough of this! - roared Somamon - This is your deal with them. Simply destroy them. Their digimons are no match for the powers of Dark Crests. I`ll go for now - see what I can do for this strangers in order to make their life less... Easy.
Somamon dissapeared.
- Not the matter of a fact, - Empiremon looked at the city - But i don`t like that plan. However, Somamon... I simply have no choise. Maybe, some time...
He stopped.
- Yes... The Digidestined... They can help. But only if they survive their appearance ib Digital World. We`ll see - later...
He jumped and dissapeared.

Sand wind was blowing. Somewhere waves are slashing in the shore. Yuki opened her eyes and looked aroung.
- Seems we are in the desert now... - she looked around - Hey, Taka-chan! Where are you?
Sand hill nearby scratched and Takasaki came out with Kyaromon and Monodramon.
- Perfect landing... - said the boy - What shall we do now?
- Here! - Yuki looked at beeping digivice - Empiremon was right! I can read direction on my map. Come on, it`s over there!
She pointed at huge sand hills on the horisont.
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Shadow Seraphimon(Yuki's story) Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon (Yuki's story)   Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:24 am

"Let's go then." said Takasaki.
-Yuki and the others walk for a few hours but there is still no exit instead they found a mountain like a Fuji Mountain.
"Let's go and check it out." said Yuki.
"Sure." agreed Takasaki.
-They walk up the mountain and found a cave they walked in and found a white wolf lying in there.
"Hello?" asked Yuki.
"Who is there?" asked that wolf.
"I'm Yuki, this is my brother Takasaki and our digimons."said Yuki.
"Digidestine kids finally I get to go out." said the wolf.
"What's your name?" asked Yuki again.
"My name is Gururumon I look like Garurumon but I'm not it." said Gururumon.
"So you want us to let you out?" asked Takasaki.
"Yes, Empiremon asked me to stay here until some digitestine kids come and set me free and travel with them." said Gururumon.
"Ok, that Empiremon who is he ?" asked Takasaki.
"I don't even have any idea sorry can't help justr let me out and make a contract with me." said Gururumon.
""Contract?" asked Takasaki.
"Yes,if a Gururumon wants to set free needs to make a contract that will make me obey my master. So I want to Takasaki to be my master." said Gururumon.
"You choose your masters?" asked Takasaki.
"Yes, I will only obey my master so I want a boy to be my master so let me out and make the contract." said Gururumon.
"Ok fine." said Taka-chan.
-Taka-chan pick up a rock and hit it on the lock.The lock broke and Gururumon ran out from the cave and bow with it's front leg and said..
"My master what is your command?" said Gururumon.
"Do you know where this Cavern cave is?" asked Takasaki.
"Sure, but we will need to travel a long way." said Gururumon.
"Very well." said Takasaki.
"Before we continue... what does it make to discontract this contract?" asked Taka-chan.
"I will only need to drink your blood." said Gururumon.
"Are you a vampire wolf?" asked Yuki.
"Well not really It's my clans tradition." said Gururumon.
"Then let's get going already you said a long journey right?" said Taka-chan.
""Yes absolutely a long way." say Gururumon.
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon.   Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:47 am

"This sure is long way down!" said Takasaki looking down to the ground from the cliff.
"Yeah, how do we get down by a fast way ?" asked Yuki looking down too.
"Strikedramon can you slide down holding us or anytihing." asked Yuki looking at Strikedramon.
"I don't really think I have that ability." said Strikedramon.
"Hello!!!!! Have you forgotten that I'm here!" shouted Gururumon.
-To everyone's surprise that Gururumon was angry we ignored him.
"Sorry, sorry do you have the ability to slide down something?
"I sure do.I'm a snow type digimon." aswered Gururumon proudly with it's chest straight up.
"come on hup onto my back!" said Gururumon.
-Yuki,Takasaki, Monodramon and Kyaromon on Takasaki's head hup onto Gururumon's back.
"Hold on tight!" said Gururumon jumping up and slide down on the cliff.
"KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" shouted all of them except Takasaki.
-They landed safely but their mouth has load of white bubble.
"Yuki! are you alright?" asked Takasaki holding Yuki up.
"Fine are we there yet." asked Yuki dizzyly.
-Takasaki's expressioon= '_'lll

"Master!! you have a strange expression on your face." cried Gururumon.
-Takasaki's expression change back to a blushing face.
"Shut up carry them up!! It's your fault." said Gururumon.
"Yes, Master." said Gururumon obediently.
"So we are we now?" asked Takasaki looking around.
"We are on the ground of Elemental Cavern,master." answered Gururumon politely.
"That makes we are on the same ground as R.S and Chinmon." said Taka-chan looking up the blue sky.
"Let's go,Gururumon, we need to find the other fools." said Takasaki.
"Yes." said Gururumon.
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Shadow Seraphimon(Yuki's story) Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon (Yuki's story)   Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:27 am

"Um, where are we master?" asked Gururumon still has Yuki, Monodramon and Kyaromon on his back.
"I remember here." said Takasaki.
-A shone of sunlight shone onto Takasaki's face.
"We are in the ocean. Where we went back to the Digital World." said Takasaki.
"Hello there, we meet again,children." said Frigimon.
"Hai." answered Takasaki.
"Kyaromon looks like he is energetic againyou took care of him very well." said Frigimon.
"Yeah anything." said Takasaki.
"And a new friend?"asked Frigimon.
"The name's Gururumon." said Gururumon proudly.
"Don't bother that dog, do you know where R.S is?" asked Takasaki.
"I didn't saw him since yo left, I'm sorry I can't help you." said Frigimon.
"No it's my matter to ask you who don't usually goes out to the cavern cave." said Taka-chan
"So where we are going?" asked Gururumon.
"Frigimon can we borrow your house for a night?" asked Taka-chan to Frigimon.
"Oh yes you can follow me." said Frigimon as she lead the way.
"Good Morning." said Yuki jumping down from Gururumon's back.
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Shadow Seraphimon(Yuki's story) Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon (Yuki's story)   Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:07 am

"Well,let's get going you will get a cold if you stay here too long." said Frigimon.
"Yeah, Let's go Yuki and dog."said Takasaki.
"Attitude didn't even change at all." said Frigimon smiling.
"He's like that." said Yuki.
-they reach Frigimon's house which is warm and comfy.
"I will get some sleep,Master." said Gururumon walking to the fire place.
"Yea." answered Takasaki.
"May I put Kyaromon in the basket he slept last year?" request Frigimon.
"Yea, Thanks Frigimon." said Takasaki blushing.
"You want to go to have a walk Yuki?" asked Takasaki.
"Sure, Frigimon we're going outside to have a walk." said Yuki.
"Ok, becareful kids." said Frigimon in her room where Kyaromon's basket is.
"Let's go." said Takasaki.
-The both of them walked to the beachside. Takasaki and Yuki took off their shoes and socks to soak into the sea water.
"Haha, this is so cooling." said Yuki splashing water at Takasaki.
"It's salty, Yuki that this back!" said Taka-chan splashing water back at Yuki.
"UM...Hey look there, Takasaki." said Yuki.
"What? wow it's so beautiful." said Takasaki.
Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Ocean

-Yuki and Takasaki sat by the seaside and look at the ocean.
"It's a pretty night for the ocean right?" asked Frigimon.
"Yea." answered both of them.
"I stayed here long enough but I can't take a look at this scene." said Frigimon.
"You're both lucky." said Frigimon again.
"I wonder what make it to become so beautiful?" asked Yuki.
"Well...I heard that there is a crest of moon that is very far away from here make every ocean in the digital world into this beauty." said Gururumon.
"When did you woke up?" asked Taka-chan.
"Just now when a laughter ame to my ears." answered Gururumon.
"Wow I sure want to meet that crest." said Yuki.
"Well,let's go back, we need to move out early tomorrow." said Takasaki standing up.
"You're right let's go to bed." said Yuki.
-the four of them walk back to the house and saw Kyaromon jumping up and down and said
"You didn't bring me out to play you're so cruel Taka-chi." said Kyaromon tears flowing down to his cheek.
"Yea yea I'm sorry ok now let's go to bed."
"You better bring me out next time!!" said Kyaromon.
"Yes I will not forget you." said Takasaki.
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Shadow Seraphimon(Yuki's story) Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon (Yuki's story)   Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:53 am

The Next morning, Takasaki,Kyaromon,Yuki,Monodramon and Gururumon woke up and eat their breakfast.
"Thanks for yesterday." said Yuki to Frigimon.
"Well I'm glad that I can help." said Frigimon.
"Well we better get going!" shouted Takasaki.
"Bye bye!" said Yuki to Frigimon waving her hand at her.
*the group continue their journey. They slip into a portal and reach to a land with many digimon full of stone.
"Where are we?" asked Yuki.
"Did you hear something?" asked Takasaki.
"No." answered all of them.
"I heard something." said Takasaki walking to the sound way.
"Look there is a human there!" said Takasaki.
*Takasaki looking at Dick and Keramon.

Now I will continue at your site!
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Left_bar_bleue180/180Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
Energy:
Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Left_bar_bleue270/270Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon.   Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:12 am

Dick was staring off into space, squatting, trying to remember how he got here.
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon.   Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:13 am

I just write it how i appear in the going under dumbo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon.   Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digidestined-Help to save the digital world from the evil ShadowSeraphimon.
Page 1 of 1