DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness

Go down 
+5
HoneyWasp
Ayumi
rmbdntmsswthme
akiyamayuki98
RSV
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue200/200A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue250/250A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:34 am

"Upset?" Hecate muttered. So what if I'm upset? Why does that concern you? Doesn't this kid frickin' realize how much worse he's making it by commenting on it? She thought.

Noah sensed her annoyance. "I'm sure they didn't mean to..."

"Stop!" She snapped. After a pause, she added. "Talking. Just in case no one gets it." She grumbled. "I know what's up, just don't rub it in my face! Why are we still standing here? Come on, Noah, let's get out of here." She took her partner by the wrist and the two disappeared from view.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/200A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/250A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:13 am

- Well, time to end this, - R.S. smiled - ChaosDramon, you go down.

Digivolution...
Chinmon digivolves toooo.....
Furymon!
Furymon digivolves toooo....
Burning Moondramon!

- Burning Moon missles! - roared he, pointing his arms at ChaosDramon. A huge number of light balls rushed ahead, freezing everything on their way.
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue200/200A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue250/250A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:11 pm

Lita watched as the missiles hit their intended target... blasting ChaosDramon with pain, frost and anger... but he wasn't done.. he wasn't about to give up.. not now... and not ever... he needed to be put down... and Lita was going to do it. Come on Lilithmon... lets end this... The glow from her crest turned a wicked shade of purple as Lilithmon, stood up and let out a dark sigh. Phantom Pain... The sigh from Lilithmon, escaped into the air and enclosed ChaosDramon with its entirety. The darkness ravaged his body like a plague, ripping him apart and sending his data to the winds, dismantling him like a broken watch and causing him innumerable pain. As he vanished, amongst his screams, Lilithmon stepped forward and absorbed his data, laughing with joy. Simple... as.. Such. Lita looked at the other humans in the area and scoffed as the crest on her chest, powered down, reverting Lilithmon to BlackGatomon.

Good Job Lita.. Let's get out of here

Don't be rude.. Nyx... let's see what our new.. "Friends" have to offer us. Lita smiled and walked up to the humans, acting the part of the innocent princess.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/200A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/250A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:45 am

Burning Moondramon de-digivolved back to Chinmon and jumped on R.S`s shoulder.
- She`s scary, - whispered he - And she didn`t mind to completely kill that digimon. I don`t like this person...
- Momentie, but prepare for the shadow dance, - whispered the boy. His partner nodded.
- Seems we have new people here, - R.S. talked now loudly, so Lita would be able to hear him - Searching for the data for your partner, huh? You seem a lot like young Yuki. Never thinking about others...
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:37 pm

Hecate felt a chill down her spine. The new girl tamer looked like a princess in her pastel colored clothes, but her digimon was a Demon Lord? Maybe things aren't always what they seem on the surface. She felt slightly defensive toward the new tamer, just as she felt toward R.S., who too had came out of no where during the battle. She didn't like this whole "mysterious" business, not from anyone. Well, maybe except Dick whose timely appearance had saved her from becoming a lifelong puppet of Dracmon, but generally, she didn't like spontaneous things.

Noah, on the other hand, seemed simply glad that Chaosdramon was gone. Hecated glanced at the boy, who was so simple-minded and content with life. Noah offered a friendly smile to the newcomer. "Thank you for defeating that big monster. I'm Noah. What's your name?"

Not that he'll remember it. Hecate thought bitterly. Why does he want to know some new kid's name when he can't even his own digimon's?
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:17 pm

Lita walked over to Noah, smiling cheerfully and radiating with a happy glow. This was all a lie of course.. but who was to know.. unless they had taken in the fact.. that Lita had just killed a digimon... not reduced him to an egg.. but murdered him in cold code. I'm Lita Rhodes... Tamer of Paris, France. Pleasure. She curtsied to Noah and his Falcomon, before turning to chinmon and his partner. Magnifique shooting out there... you really seem to know what your doing.. Nyx and I... we.. I.. We didn't mean to hurt the digimon.. he was big and.. and scary.. and.. we were told... that.. by absorbing his code.. we would make him better. Lita shivered slightly. Her speech was slanted and a bit random, but by breaking it down... she read the horror floating towards her, spun it so she seemed like a beginner and apologized like a 4 year old child. Lita wasn't wearing her digidestined gear.. but her real world clothes.. to come into the world in her huntress guise.. while lying to potential sacrifices.. would be the wrong move to make. Nyx was resting by her side, looking just as sad with tears flowing down her face almost as if on cue. Are you Four okay? I have some medicine in my backpack if you need any?
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:35 am

- I`m R.S, and this is my partner Chinmon, - R.S. looked at Lita with some kind of unexpected warning; seemed that he was thinking about something.
- And I`m Chinmon, not chinmon, you know, - murmured Chinmon, looking at the sky.
- You are quite powerfull with the digivolution of your partner, - the boy looked at Black Gatomon - To eliminate Chaosdramon even after overfreezing him - well done. You said you`re from France - how happened that you have appeared here, right in the middle of the action?
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:28 pm

((D'arvit! I just typed up a long and nice reply and accidentally deleted it! T________T Waah! Had to write the whole thing again... >.< -In a very anime-y mood- XD))

"Well, we are in the real world. A big digimon like Chaosdramon biomerging might have caused some disturbance in the Digital World." Hecate said, and looked at the park, which was in ruins. "It did made some disturbance in the real one, that's for sure."

"I don't understand..." Noah said.

"Of course not." Hecate scoffed, then fell silent again. Well, so this new kid doesn't seem to know what it mean to delete and absorb a digimon's data. She thought, then frowned. Yeah right. Her digimon can reach the Mega level and she has a crest. Kind of hard trying to pretend to be a newbie with that kind of power.

Noah swallowed his one million little questions and simply waited. He hoped he receive some answer really soon. What in the world is going on here? He almost wished he had just stayed in the hospital, where questions were encouraged. That doesn't seemed to be the case here.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:00 pm

Nyx looked at hectate with a fierce glare in her eye. Being mean to your partner... not a wise career choice birdy... If I were you.. I'd shut up and let him ask his question. Nyx.. don't say things like that.. it's not your business to pry.. Lita gave Nyx a halfhearted angry stare before returning to R.S and "Chinmon". Well, I came here with Nyx to relax and have fun.. when out of no where we see... well big guy over there and decide to help out. I hope you don't mind us coming in and stealing your thunder.. We panicked.. and Nyx digivolved.. into Lilithmon... and my... my seal.. it started glowing... I didn't know what I was doing.. it's like I was possessed... Lita then turned to Noah and took a deep breath. Well to answer your first question... Nyx and I.. just defeated.. that Digimon... and.. absorbed his.. um.. his Data.. so he um.. won't be coming back.. for a long long.. while.. Understand? A sincere smile on her face she talked to Noah like a mother to a child.. she was always nice to kids.. it was her weak point.. she was like a mother.. no matter how twisted or misdirected she got.. she could never break it.

Purple is Lita

Blue is Nyx.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:11 am

Lita, first note. You are beginner here, so you just can`t posess a megadigimon with unbeatable powers. I didn`t notice it before, so... Well, let things go this way you can make your partner digivolve once a day in the Mega level, but only ONCE a day.

Also, about your seal. You have a 3-seasonal digivice, model D-power, as you wrote. But you can`t use it with crests, it`s only card-based. And you can have cards now to digivolve only the Matrix Digivolution. Either choose a F-digivice, or be carefull with digivolutions.

Remember - the upper limit of your partner is still Ultimate.

- Kinda fun, - said R.S, sighing - We have found a rookie digimon with weak partner and then - a mega with a child tamer. This day sure has some weird points.
- Whatever, - Chinmon sniffed - And also, you haven`t said HOW you came here. D-3 doesnt`t have a function of opening a digital or time-space gate.
- That`s right... - R.S looked at Lita. He just couldn`t believe that this girl has a mega on her side. And all that digivolving... And coming from France to "have fun"... Something was definitely weird.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:41 pm

Well if you don't mind can I switch to an F-Type during the Rp.. Like have my Digivice transform with the power of my crest or something. If not it's cool and I'll stick with this. If i can't transform can I use the red card to Bio-Digivolve with Nyx to make Lilithmon or do I need to make something else.
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:50 am

((Well, to my knowledge, what usually happens is people who choose Season 3 digivice start with the ability to use cards, and as they go on adventures, they can earn Crests and Digimentals. When they do receive these items (given by RSV), their digivice are automatically updated with new functions that allows them to Crest digivolve or Armor Evolve, respectively. For example, Noah has a D-Power. He can use cards but not Crest right now, but when he do acquires his crest through gameplay, his digimon will gain the ability to Crest digivolve. The conflict with Lita is that you wrote D-Power on her profile and yet started out with Crest instead of cards.

Generally, beginners can only have 1 stock when you're starting out. But I guess you should try to talk to RSV; his words are final.

FYI, here are there are 3 available beginner stocks: Crest, Digi-egg (Digimental), cards. It is suggested that new people choose cards since they allow both evolution and modification power, but you can choose whatever you want, really. We haven't integrated digi-soul into the game yet, but I hope at one point we will.

While we're at it, I guess I have a question of my own for our admin. I'm not a big fan of Biomerging... Is it possible that after Noah acquires his crest, he can use his season 3 digivice to Crest Digivolve to reach Mega level instead of Biomerging?))

Will edit this into RP post.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:45 pm

Great! Your post was quite clear! ) Much clearer than mine... ^_^

Lita. You can use only cards now, nor crest, no spirit, no Digieggs - only the card stock you have. Also - you don`t have the Biomerge ability (you`ll earn it while playing the RPG, and also you`ll earn Crests, additional, modigyed Cards, Elements... ))) All you wish. Just give you a little more time, and you`ll gain it all.

You`ll earn a Crest ability in this RPG if you want. Wink

About Digi-soul... Damn... I`ll remember that. ))

Also, Aurora, when you`ll gain your Crest ability... Hm... Let me think... Perhaps, if Hecate is naturally a dark-type digivolution digimon, you could have not Mega, but Dark Mega digivolution, allowed in F-digivices. Wink Simple? If you agree, okay. If not, simply PM me what do you want with Noah, and I`ll do that. Wink

Then let`s play!

- So? - R.S. looked first at Hecate and Noah, then at newcomers - Have you been freezed?
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:38 pm

((I'll be gone for the weekends. Just so you know. Will PM RSV about my situation when I come back. Later, folks.))

Hecate snapped. "Excuse me? I was thinking for a moment. Is it constantly required of me to speak all the time?" She grunted. "And BlackGatomon, I can say whatever I want to my tamer. It's none of your business."

Noah blushed. "Sorry. I didn't mean to freeze. I was zone out for a while." He looked at the cat digimon. "But I really don't mind her being that way. She's just being herself. Uh, I mean, I'd rather have her talk to me than not." It was true. He feared the bird digimon would abandon him. So far, there was no such danger since Noah was a naturally tolerant person, but still, he's afraid of the possibility.

Hecate looked around. "I might as well introduce myself. I'm a Falcomon, duh. Name's Hecate." She closed her eyes. "Wait, or did I introduce myself already?"
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:59 am

cool I'd like to earn my crest this Rp.. if no one minds and I'm not getting in the way of Honey's.

Lita didn't freeze out... she wasn't blanking out.. she needed an excuse. She had come to this... cramped place to get some code. This place had the highest record of biomerge... in the world. But they needn't know that. While Nyx was getting ready to go off on Hectate, Lita stood up and covered her eyes, hunching her shoulders and shivering a little as if she was crying. Veuillez me pardonner. J'ai obtenu distrait. Maman…
When she looked up, she was crying openly and trying to put on a smile. My mother... Is sick.. and we came here... for the best medicine.. but she's still fading... and I was on my way to see her.. when... ChaosDramon.. and she's... Lita just broke into tears and sobs, crying. Nyx walked up to her and tried to help as best as she could. It's okay... She's not gone yet Lita... the doctors said she had a few more weeks to live... we can still go see her. Nyx kept up the string on encouragement before Lita stood up again and dried her eyes. Thank you, Nyx. She looked back at the others and smiled again.Please forgive me for my outburst... It's hard sometimes... but I can make it up to you... anybody hungry? I know a great spot that we can go to.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:45 am

- Suspic... - whispered Chin.
- I guess we should take Noah back to his place, - R.S narrowed his eyes - I don`t think it`s normal for him to stay here, is it, Noah?

Something was strange in R.S`s words, so even Chinmon was a little surprised.
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:17 am

((XD Don't worry about it. Sorry for disappearing, again. Another thing that I think you should know, Bree, is that there are other ways to earn your crest. The most common way is winning a battle in the Arena, which were how most people here got their crest. But you can also try to RP for it or do a quest if you like it better or you're bad at battles, like me. XD))

Noah glanced at R.S. He knew R.S. was right; it's not normal for him to be here. He should go back to the hospital. But those walls... He understood that it was for the best and that the hospital people were very nice, but he wanted this freedom so much. He felt sad. If he went back, who knows when will the next time be when he could see all of these people. Most likely, he'll forget them all. But he didn't want to. He wanted to keep this, this memory of fiction and fantasy in his mind.

Noah sighed. A decision must be made. "I'm not that hungry; so I guess I'll go back." He said. Sooner or later he will forget it all, he thought. So might as well let it happen. He stared at the ground for a moment and then turned around, walking quickly out of the park.

Hecate watched the boy. She flew to a tree and followed Noah from afar, hiding from open view of the various passing-by people who were beginning to gather around the park, investigating the big explosion or earthquake that just happened. They murmured among themselves and wondered what happened.
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Energy:
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:29 am

- R.S, we can`t let him go, - said Chinmon.
- Why not? He`s just a kid with a digivice...
- That`s it. He`s a digidestined. And also, you know what... He seems to be sick or something like that. His memory is corrupted. If he will forget what happened here, he will forget all us.
- That`s better for him.
- No! Listen. If another digimon will meet him, then he would be easily taken to the Darkness
- Hecate is his partner. She will deside what`s better to Noah.
- R.S... - Chinmon sighed - I know you care about every single Digidestined you`ve met, but believe me - we are strong only if we gather together, and... What`s that noise?
- What`s what noise... Huh?
He looked around. The whole park was wrapped in silence.
- Where are all the people? - Chinmon felt afraid - What`s happening, R.S?
The shadow cloaked the park, gathering around Digidestined.
- O-kay... - murmured R.S - Now what the heck is this?
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue180/180A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
Energy:
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue270/270A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:57 pm

Dick, who had been been leaning against a tree, spoke up. "Great, not another invasion." He looked at Lita, his eyes narrowing. "What does your mother have, exactly?" He asked, his hand on the hilt of his sword. "I just moved in with my older brother, who works at the hospital as a nursing assistant."
Back to top Go down
Sky
Champion
Sky

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:41 pm

Lita didn't look at anyone directly, she just gazed around the encroaching mist as she addressed a few questions. My mother has Aortic valve stenosis. Its a disease caused by the valves inability to open completely. They've been trying to replace it but shes very low on the waiting list... and I'd appreciate it if you'd not question me on my mothers condition. It's none of your business! Lita was shaking with rage at the question and explanation of her mother's "Disease". Nyx was standing on edge, eying the dark clouds with a hungry look in her eyes, seemingly ignoring all that was going on around her. We used the mega already... so get your cards out... we might need some help on this one. Nyx said with a laugh etched on her face. Lita slid out her deck and spun a card in between her fingers gracefully. You boys up for something fun... I know I am.
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Energy:
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:08 am

Chinmon jumped on R.S`s shoulder and narrowed his eyes, looking at the incoming darkness.
- A digital field?
- Seems like that, - replied the boy, taking a few cards out of his pocket - But why is it black?
All the park was covered in mist, and there were only four humans and four their partners.
- The scanner doesn`t work, - R.S activated the map - And the map also. What about analyser?
He pointed his digivice towards the darkness, but - with no effect.
- Even if it`s the digimon, I can`t read him.
- Another Gate? - asked Chinmon - Well, then... R.S! Be carefull!
The boy looked at his legs. They were dissapearing, like the bad image in bad TV. And so were doing all other digidestined with their digimons.
In a few seconds, the shadow dissapeared. The park became clean, and a lot of people were coming to investigate the eartquake. But all they found was a large spot of explosion. The Digidestined digimons and their tamers were gone.

THIS part of the story ends here. Please, follow the link to go on with our adventures. Wink

https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com/cavern-world-f5/the-target-t204.htm#3854
Back to top Go down
mafiafran
Digi-egg

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:56 am

Suddenly a strange noice comes from he darkness of the tunnel. Sounds like horn... It is really creepy.

hardcore porn
strap on sex toy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12