DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Clowds Appear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Dark Clowds Appear Left_bar_bleue100/200Dark Clowds Appear Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Dark Clowds Appear Left_bar_bleue100/250Dark Clowds Appear Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

Dark Clowds Appear Empty
PostSubject: Dark Clowds Appear   Dark Clowds Appear Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:51 pm

Whis is whole - a story for three acting persons. It was transferred from another forum of our Community of Digital Friends. Here we go!

Tyzonn and Augumon are standing against a wall on an empty street relaxing watching the clouds. Then strange thing appears - one clowd, as white as others, even more white, than it can possibly be, starts moving to them, taking the shape of digital field. Seems a digimon is bioemerging - at seems it is a flying one...
:looks up and then looks over to agumon:
well lets do this

:agumon gets in a fighting stance:

Digital field surrounds them, blinding with strong light. Someones hungry grawling comes from the white fog, and Vilemon appears.
- Hay! - R.S. and Chinmon come running from the park - There it is! Hay, can we help you or is it your own fight?
:looks over to the new comer:
yes i would appreciate the help
- Okay then! - R.S. pulled out his digivice, and holographic image of Vilemon appeared - Let`s see what do we have here... Vilemon, Evil type, virus... Wow, it`s champion level!
Dark Clowds Appear Vilemon2
- Yes, I am really powerfull evil digimon! - Vilemon slashed his wings and flied over kids and their digimons - And you`ll now meet your doom! Demon Darts!
- No way! - R.S. pulled the card from his cardholder - DigiModify! Force Wall Activate!
Darts Vilemon shoot at them stopped in the air, hold by activated card.
- Now is your chance, Chinmon! - R.S. waved his hand - Go get him!
- All right, all right! Dark Moon Inferno!
He gathered energy around himself and shot it at Vilemon as big fox-shape missle.
- Ha! - Vilemon easily got away from attack - Is that your best?
its your turn agumon

pepper breath

:agumon launches a fireball from his mouth towards Vilemon:
- Dharf! - shouted Vilemon, avoiding fireball - You are two rookies! I am champion that will turn you to dust!
Nightmare Shocker!
Agumon and Chinmon jumped away to avoid desintegrating energy.
- DigiModify! Perfect Clone Activate!
Chinmon splitted in his two real copies.
- All right, here you go, megachampion! Dark Moon Inferno!
Two energy missles, shooted by two Chinmons, crushed in surprised Vilemon, throwing him on the ground.
:as Vilemon lands on the ground agumon runs over and swing his claws at him:
be careful agumon we dont know what all he can do
Chinmon`s clone dissapears.
- It couldn`t be... That cards... - Vilemon jumped away from Agumon - That`s enough! Nightmare sho... Hey, what`s that?
There is a strange soung coming from nowhere, something like a huge horn. Digital feald turns in grey and dark colours. Vilemon and other kids stop fighting.
- R.S.? - asked Chinmon, looking around.
- Don`t look at me, I didn`t do that... - R.S. pulled his digivice out - Oh! My digivice goes mental. What is it, Tyzoon? Do you have any ideas?
:pulls out my digivice and looks at it:

i dont know but my digivice is going haywire
- I think we should ask Vilemon then... Hey, Vilemon! What have you done to the digital field?
- No idea, - little digimon even forgot about fighting - This is really weird... But... What a...
Something, moving very quickly, popped from the dark cowd and hit Vilemon, surrounding him.
- A-aa! - shouted he - Help m...

Dark digivolution...
Vilemon digivolves to...
SkullGreymon!

- I liked that! - SkullGreymon mounted his arms - Now let`s play!
- RUN!!! - shouted R.S, running from huge digimon - He`s an Ultimate! What a hack was that thing?
- I don`t know but it helped Vilemon to digivolve! - shouted Chinmon - Look out!
sounds like a good idea to me lets go agumon

:turns to start running:
- Not so fast! Dark Shot!
:agumon pushes me out of the way but by doing this he gets hit by teh attack:

agumon noo
-A barrier formed just as SkullGreymon's attack was about to land.-

"Out of the way rookies!" S.K. shouted trying to mend the menacing situation, hiding any sign of concern from his voice as he spoke.
The attack fizzled as barrier fluctuated upon the impact.
"Come on! S.K. shouted. It won't hold for long!"
- Nah, how so small thing can digivolve to that nasty beast?!! - R.S. picked Chinmon on his hands - What shall we do now?
- I can attack him, can I? - saked Chinmon.
- Yes, you can, but once you`ll do that I`ll have to find another Chinmon!
- Hay!
- That`s what I was saying! RUN!!!
They came running into the park. ScullGreymon britched the barrier and went running after them.
- If only our digimons could digivolve, but they just have too less of digivolving experience!
-
:runs along beside you:

yes if only agumon could digivolve he could take this guy with no problem

- Are you crazy? - R.S. jumped over carton box - He`s an Ultimate! Virus type Ultimate, and he is battle digimon. How can Agumon, even digivolved to Greymon, beat that guy?
Something seems to wistle, and huge rocket vaporates trees nearby. Digimons and Digidestined are thrown on the ground.
- R.S, do something! - shouted Chinmon lookind at ScullGreymon, mounting his rocket.
- Do what?
- Do SOMETHING! DarkMoonInferno!
Scullgreymon seems he even didn`t noticed cold energy missle.
- Oh, that`s not good at all... - said R.S. looking in huge hungry eyes - We are powerless to beat him...
- So be the dust! DarkShot!
Rocket fired at boys laying on the ground.

:pulls three cards out of my holder ans swipes them:
digi-modify speed, strength, and barrier activate

:agumon jumps infront of the missile with a barrier surrounding everyone as the missile hits the barrier and explodes leaving a thick cloud of smoke:
"That's some fast swiping, but do you think it'll really be enough to stop a digimon like him?!"

S.K. braced himself for a blow that he expected to decimate Terriormon and the rest, and expected the worst.
"We have no chance against a digimon like him!"
:coughs:
dont say that we must believe that our digimon can beat him

- Hey! - said R.S. watching ScullGreymon slicing the barrier with his claws - Remember how Vilemon digivolved! In that black clowd!
- What do you want, come into it? - suggested Chinmon.
- Exactly! But... Look out!
Claw slashed nearby and almost hit him.
- Tuzonn, run for the clowd! If Agumon would digivolve it will save us all! S.K, help me to hold ScullGreymon from hunting Tyzonn!
- I`m on it! - Chinmon jumped high - Tail overlight!
Huge slash of light hit ScullGreymon`s head, blinding him for a minute.

alright lets go Agumon head for the cloud

:agumon and i starts running for the dark cloud:

- Fools! I can smell you even without watching! Dark Shot!

:as the missile heads towards us agumon and i jump into the dark cloud right as the missile hits:

Dark Digivolution...
Agumon Dark Digivolves toooo...
Scullgreymon!

:skullgreymon roars:

DARK SHOT

:shullgreymon launches a missile at the other skullgreymon:

The impact of the explosion threws children away.

:flies backwards the falls to the ground as both skullgreymons continue fighting:

S.K. got back up to his feet.
"So that dark cloud can make our digimon digivolve!?" S.K. remarked in a surprised tone happy that things were finally starting to turn in their favor although slightly.
"I don't know if he can take the other Skull Greymon alone, but I'm not about to send Terriormon into that cloud just yet not knowing what he'll turn into." S.K. said noting the situation.

:slowly stands up and continues to look at the battle speechless:

- Dark Shot!
- Dark Shot!

Two impacts threw Digidestined on the ground.
- They will destroy everything! - said R.S.

:slowly stands up and starts walking towards teh two skullgreymons:

- Dark Shot!
- Death Claw!

New explosion hit down all trees in the park.
- I can`t even help them! - Chinmon looked at two Ultimates fighting - Cause I can`d differ one ScullGreymon from another!

:stops in front of the two skullgreymons with tears rolling down my face then falls to my knees:

why did i make you do this Agumon

Suddenly one ScullGreymon falls on his back, knocked off by the opponent. The second one immediately hits him, and knocked off ScullGreymon vaporises in clowd of disprsed data. Then he slowly turns to the Digidestined and roars.
- Tyzonn, get out of there, it`s dangerous! - R.S. runs to him but he is too far, and he understands that.
- Chinmon!
- On it!
Little digimon made a giant jump and hit Tuzoon with his paws, throwing him away. In the next moment ScullGreymon hits that place with his claws.

:falls to the ground and looks over at chinmon:

- Chinmon! You have to stop him!
- But how do we know this in not Agumon? If I`ll destroy him...
- If you won`t do anything we all will be toasted! Hey... - R.S. took out a card - MAybe this could help.
- What`s it? - asked Chinmon, looking carefully ay ScullGreymon.
- It`s a Devolve Card. It will devolve ScullGreymon to his first stage - to the digiegg form. It will work, if it is Agumon. Come on, give it a try.
He gave the card to Tyzoon.

:takes teh card and looks at it then stands up:
Digi-modify de-digivoltion activate:
:swipes teh cards through my digvice:

Nothing happened.
- Oh no... - R.S. felt like someone slashed him with a sword - Agumon...
- What about that card? What exactly it must do? - asked Chinmon.
- Force digimon to de-digivolve if he has a tamer.
- Remember Tai and Agumon`s first Ultimate digivolution?
- Yeah, another ScullGreymon. So... Wait. What do you want to say with that?
- ScullGreymon was not able to de-digivolve himself. He worked out his energy and then came to In Training form. Tai had no cards to use. We have cards but we don`t understand dark digivolution...
- So... Maybe... If we just... - R.S. shined - Tyzonn! Listen. We will try to force ScullGreymon to get to that dark clowd. And when he will be there, slash this card again. Maybe something carries ScullGreymon`s mind. But you have to REALLY believe that THIS is AGUMON. Remember - cards work good only if tamer believes in his partner. Now GO!
- Tail Overlight! - Chinmon distracted ScullGreymon and ran for the clowd.
- Chinmon, be carefull! - shouted R.S. - Don`t digivolve in dark clowd!
- Momentie, I won`t!

:starts running towards the cloud while looking at skullgreymon:

ScullGreymon roars and jumpes after Tyzoon.
- Tyzoon! Behind you!
Chinmon tries to distract ScullGreymon from pursuing Tyzoon, but he is too late. Both dissapeared in dark clowd.

:turns and faces skullgreymon then swipes the card again:
digi-modify de-digivolution activate

White De-Digivolution...
ScullGreymon de-digivolves tooooo....
Coromon!

- You`ve made this! - R.S. comes running towards Tyzoon with Chinmon.

:runs over to coromon and picks him up:
are you ok

yea.....

:coromon falls to sleep:

- Poor guy... - Chinmon comes looking at snoring Coromon - Maybe he needs to play?
- Right now he needs to sleep... - whispered R.S.

:walks over to you and chinmon:
- Well, that clowd was something... - says R.S. looking at the black clowd. In a moment it starts dissolving into data - Maybe that was a virus one...

i dont know but i dont like them
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Dark Clowds Appear Left_bar_bleue100/200Dark Clowds Appear Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Dark Clowds Appear Left_bar_bleue100/250Dark Clowds Appear Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

Dark Clowds Appear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds Appear   Dark Clowds Appear Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:52 pm

- Sure I don`t like it either... - R.S. looked at chinmon - You do?
- No!
- Sure it is a virus. What happened to make it appear?
Back to top Go down
tyzonn
Tamer
tyzonn

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Dark Clowds Appear Left_bar_bleue200/200Dark Clowds Appear Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
Dark Clowds Appear Left_bar_bleue250/250Dark Clowds Appear Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Dark Clowds Appear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds Appear   Dark Clowds Appear Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:56 pm

maybe it was brought here by Vilemon's evil thoughts
Back to top Go down
http://digimonadventure.heavenforum.org/
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

Dark Clowds Appear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds Appear   Dark Clowds Appear Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:11 pm

- Maybe... - R.S. scratched Chinmon on his ear - I don`t know. I don`t want it return but I think it will. I have a bad feeling about this.
He pulled out his digivice.
- Here. This are my F-coordinates and connection. Now you can connect with me in any time using your F-digivice build-in communicator. And now - I think we shall go and rest. If anything other will happen - call me!

// I think we shall rest this day, and the next day will come another story...

P.S. write like I write, like:
- Well... - R.S. sighed - Once more...
Not like
Well... Once more...

Remember, there are twelce digidestined now and their number will grow, so let`s not bring more chaos in their unpeacefull life.
Wink //
Back to top Go down
tyzonn
Tamer
tyzonn

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Dark Clowds Appear Left_bar_bleue200/200Dark Clowds Appear Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
Dark Clowds Appear Left_bar_bleue250/250Dark Clowds Appear Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Dark Clowds Appear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds Appear   Dark Clowds Appear Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:17 pm

ok i will.....-Tyzonn starts walking away with coromon in his hands-
Back to top Go down
http://digimonadventure.heavenforum.org/
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

Dark Clowds Appear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds Appear   Dark Clowds Appear Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:23 pm

The story of the first clowd is over.. But R.S. feels that more clowds will appear soon. Will they? Keep watching Dark Clowds!
Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Clowds Appear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds Appear   Dark Clowds Appear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Clowds Appear
Page 1 of 1