DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Clowds: Invasion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Dark Clowds: Invasion Left_bar_bleue180/180Dark Clowds: Invasion Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
Energy:
Dark Clowds: Invasion Left_bar_bleue270/270Dark Clowds: Invasion Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)

Dark Clowds: Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Dark Clowds: Invasion   Dark Clowds: Invasion Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:56 am

as soon as he had sent his message, a devimon attacked him. he backflipped out of the way of the attack, as infermon blasted the devil in the face, digitizing him. the city layed in ruins, and there were reports of digimon attacking major cities around the globe. liomon roared, smacking a devidramon with his massive paw. "I hope we get backup soon..." Brookie said, swiping a card. "Digimodify: shadow strike!" Liomon's paws became wrapped in shadowsas he started smacking and biting his way through another group of devimon.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Dark Clowds: Invasion Left_bar_bleue100/200Dark Clowds: Invasion Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Dark Clowds: Invasion Left_bar_bleue100/250Dark Clowds: Invasion Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds: Invasion   Dark Clowds: Invasion Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:00 am

- Areal Illusion - Black Fire!
The whole terrain around started burning with black fire. Devimons stepped back - the fire was too strong.
- Now we`ll get them! - roared Furymon, jumping out of the opened portal - Crescent Mirage!
He jumped at the nearest Devimon and re-appeared behind him. Digimon roared, digitising to data.
- That`s the way to go, Furymon! - shouted R.S. jumping out of the portal - Show them the full power of Shadow Style!
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Dark Clowds: Invasion Left_bar_bleue180/180Dark Clowds: Invasion Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
Energy:
Dark Clowds: Invasion Left_bar_bleue270/270Dark Clowds: Invasion Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds: Invasion   Dark Clowds: Invasion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:32 am

"Bout time!" Dick shouted, spinning heel kicking a Demidevimon in the face.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Dark Clowds: Invasion Left_bar_bleue100/200Dark Clowds: Invasion Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Dark Clowds: Invasion Left_bar_bleue100/250Dark Clowds: Invasion Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds: Invasion   Dark Clowds: Invasion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:55 am

Shadow Furymon closed his eyes. A strong, blinding-strong light came from all over his body, shining like a supernova.
- Darkness Element, - Shadow Furymon opened his mouth widely - Shadow Mirage!
A giannt shadow appeared from nowhere, coming across all the battlefield. the Devimons that were on it`s way became unstable and immediately turned into data, that started gathering around Dick and R.S, forming personal shields.
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds: Invasion   Dark Clowds: Invasion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:21 pm

"So, RS!" dick shouted as the sheild compressed into a tight fitting armor, "Can i keep my dad's sword? i even modified it, watch!" he pulled a card out, spinning his blade. he ran the card through a reader on the edge, the digivice glowing. "Digimodify: Z'd Cannon!" Z'd garurumon's cannon attached itself to infermon's back as he started to launch a volley of shots into the crowd of demon type digimon.
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Dark Clowds: Invasion Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Dark Clowds: Invasion Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Energy:
Dark Clowds: Invasion Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Dark Clowds: Invasion Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds: Invasion   Dark Clowds: Invasion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:50 pm

- Quite impressive, - nodded R.S. - Shadow Furymon, let`s not be the second ones!
He slashed a black card in his digivice.
- Dark Slash! Rein activate!
- Got you! - Shadow Furymon slashed his tail - Darkness Element! Deva Rein mode!

The data, gathered around R.S, formed two dual-type guns on Shadow Furymon`s arms. Digimon jumped on the nearest building, pointing the guns at Devimons.
- Here we go!
Laser shots crossed the space and hit the enemy digimons, digitalising them.

- Hey, Dick, why did they attack us? - asked R.S, hiding behind the trees.
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds: Invasion   Dark Clowds: Invasion Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:37 pm

"Dna charge: Biomerge digivolution! Biomerge digivolve to: Diablosmon." the sun linted off his half helmet as he fired a volley of scarlet destroyer rounds into the crowd."I kinda killed thier leader?" he said, ducking down behind a dumpster. Brooke was shielded by his body, though he was no taller than normal.
\
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Dark Clowds: Invasion Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Dark Clowds: Invasion Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Energy:
Dark Clowds: Invasion Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Dark Clowds: Invasion Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds: Invasion   Dark Clowds: Invasion Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:25 am

- Perfecto... - R.S. swiftly changed his hideout, because the old one was blown up by another Devimon - Now what should we do now? It`s becoming hard to hold them here, we need either more Dgidestined to come, either somehow throw them back to the Digital World!
- R.S! Be carefull! - Shadow Furymon turned around and vaporised pursuing Devimon - Take shelter!
- Okay, but be carefull!
- Battlegun Rotation!

Shadow Furymon started turning around; guns on his arms started to fire a real storm of laser blazes.
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds: Invasion   Dark Clowds: Invasion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:03 am

"Show off!" diablosmon yelled, picking the stragglers off with his scarlet destroyers, never missing a single shot.
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds: Invasion   Dark Clowds: Invasion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:25 pm

- What should I do? - Shadow Furymon swiftly turned around, vaporising another Devimon - I can digivolve to my next shadow form, but it`s still unstable...
- I know! - R.S. took black card from his pocket - Dick! What shoud we do?
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds: Invasion   Dark Clowds: Invasion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Brooke pulled a golden card from her deck, smirking. "Digimodify: Biomerge dna digivolution activate!" She first digivolved to bancholoewoman and then dna digivolved with diablosmon to create Baihumon
Dark Clowds: Invasion Baihumon_b
"I AM BAIHUMON"
Thier roar shook the city, creating a shockwave that ripped several demon type digimon into a vortex that drug them into the digital world.
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds: Invasion   Dark Clowds: Invasion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:01 am

- Nice timing... - Shadow Furymon looked at the remaining Devimons - Hurry up and don`t let neither of them escape!
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds: Invasion   Dark Clowds: Invasion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:47 pm

"Dance of heaven and hell!" the orbs arouns Baihumon's middle started to glow and spin, as fourteen beams of light, seven golden, seven red, started to peirce the remaining demon type digimon. Baihumon seperated into Dick, Kuramon, Brooke, and Frimon. Brooke fainted, dick catching her, holding her in his arms like a child. he stood looking out at the ruins of his home city, a fury matearializing itself in the form of a black aura. diaboromon's mask started to form on his face, as he was starting to slide digivolve into Darkdiablos mon again. "Bastards..." he spat, wings folding out of his jacket, ripping it from his back.

Three days earlier:
"Rs, i'm going to train to control this.. thing inside me." dick said, the darkness spirit now permenantly fused within him by one last act of malice by Drakmon "If it looks like i can't, i want you to destroy me before i loose it again...."

Dick stood there in the aftermath of the battle, holding Brooke in his arms, crying with his head hung, wings drying and opening on his back, half his face covered by diaboromon's mask.
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds: Invasion   Dark Clowds: Invasion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:11 am

- Dick? - R.S. came out of his hideout - Is Brooke all right?
- R.S, stand back, - Shadow Furymon landed in front of the boy.
- Wha? Why that? - R.S. looked surprised - All the Devimons are gone, and...
Then he realised, that Dick`s wings coming out from his body is now the normal thing.
- Dick? - he ran to his friend - Dick, what` happening?
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds: Invasion   Dark Clowds: Invasion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:23 pm

"They think they can waltz in here and rape My city? who in the hell do they think they're fucking with?!" His mask was full now, a black armor wrapped around his body. "I can control it a little now..." he smiled, a demonic smile, more like when he attacked the others. his eyes glowed golden, and he held his sword, which had mutated into a black flamberge, out in front of him, pointing it forward. "They will all pay.."
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds: Invasion   Dark Clowds: Invasion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:08 am

- Wait! - shouted R.S - What are you going to do? They`re already gone! Stop, you can loose control over your spirit!
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds: Invasion   Dark Clowds: Invasion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:08 am

He calmed a little, his voice distorted. "Sorry, Rs..."
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds: Invasion   Dark Clowds: Invasion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:57 am

- Geesh... - R.S. sighed - You`ve scared me to death. Come on, get back to your normal form, maybe Brooke needs help!
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds: Invasion   Dark Clowds: Invasion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:53 pm

"Don't tell her, R.S., but this is now my true form..." he looked down at her, love in his eyes "She just needs to rest. Dna Biomerge takes a lot out of both of us. it's why i can't... Ya know.." He shrugged, his armor clanking softly. "I'm not human, R.S. i don't think i ever was... I have no birth certificate, no SSN, nothing. it's like i don't exist. And my father was part of an expedition to the digital world. When he disappeared, mother started to watch me with contempt, not love. she told me i was not her child, that i was adopted, on her deathbed. Now i finally understand from where." he sighed, setting Brooke down next to a tree, Frimon sitting near her head. she rolled onto her side, curling up into the fetal position, cuddling Frimon. Dick watched her, the same way a mother watches a child. "It's strange. i love her, but not like i used to. it's like she's a child that i care for, not someone i would share my life with..." he turned back to R.S., his eyes heavily lidded. "I'm sorry. i can't stay here.... All I'll do is end up hurting her again..." he slid down the trunk of the tree, curling his arms around his knees. His wings wrapped around him like a multi-layered cloak. he sighed, looking up. "I am no longer dick.. I'm Demidiaboromon, a rookie hybrid digimon."
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds: Invasion   Dark Clowds: Invasion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:07 am

- So... - R.S. sit down near Brooke, looking at his friend - You`re a digimon.
- So what? - Chinmon smiled - I`m a digimon too, ad I can exist here, in real world...
- You can, and so can... Dick, - R.S couldn`t rename his friend - But... It`s a question of feeling. You exist here, cause we are partners and I can always hide you. But Dick... I guess, if only he would be able to hold the human form dor longer, he would be able to live here with Brooke. But he can`t. That`s why he said thet he can`t stay here.

They both looked at Dick.

- You don`t have a digivice, - said R.S - And you can`t open up a digital gate in this you form - you`re exausted, and you need to keep strength.
- Hey... - suddenly Chinmon`s eyes`ve shined - You know, that Darkness Spirit of yours... I don`t know if you can remove it, but - I`ve heared that a Royal Greymon is going to get somewhere the Platinum Digiegg. You can really help us with that task - of course, we won`t tell anyone about you...
- And there is another way to go, if you want, - murmured R.S - As you inherit the Human Darkness Spirit and was able to get the Upper Mega form, I guuess you can go to the Digital World and search for your Beast Darkness Spirit. When you`ll get it... I guess you`ll have strength to become even a Souvereighn. And... To be able to get the human form again and meet Brooke again...

R.S. pointed his digivice on he spot in front of him.
- Digital Gate - open!
A shining light came out from the portal to the Digital World.
- I`ll take care of Brooke now, but you`d better leave if you don`t want her to see you. I guess she`ll be able to understand who you are. So… Now you have to leave, my friend, but remember – you are always welcomed to come back, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds: Invasion   Dark Clowds: Invasion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:04 pm

He sighed, looking at the ruins of his digivice, his father's digivice. He gripped the handle, holding both of the swords in his hands. He realized Keramon, watching his partner float there. with this final act, the digivice died, his connection to keramon with it. "I am sorry, old freind, but where i go you cannot follow. i go to the grave of sasuunomon... There are great dangers ahead." He let his eyes falter, his mouth a pressed line.

Keramon trilled a laugh. "So what?" he asked, tilting his head.

Dick looked up, suprised. "You spoke?! In front of another person?"

Keramon trilled another laugh. "You still love her, ya know." Keramon said, glancing down at Brooke. "And i'm going to miss her. You're still half human, and if you rest for a while you'll be able to put the facade back up. so just calm down. you're sooo melodramatic!"

Dick just stared, due to the fact that Keramon had never spoken out loud except when in his private company.
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds: Invasion   Dark Clowds: Invasion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:23 pm

(What`s next? Give me a hint)
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds: Invasion   Dark Clowds: Invasion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:19 am

"Oh, i'm melodramatic? this coming from the one who cried for half an hour because you favorite soap opera was delayed for five minutes!" Dick said, pointing at Keramon

"What? I can't go on without Desperate Housewives!" Keramon quipped, placing his tentacles on his hips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clowds: Invasion   Dark Clowds: Invasion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Clowds: Invasion
Page 1 of 1