DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recover the missing Digimon!!

Go down 
+2
rmbdntmsswthme
Burnt_Soap
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Death_Virus
Fresh
Death_Virus

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue165/200Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (165/200)
Energy:
Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/250Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/250)

Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:56 pm

"Damn it." Blackguilmon said. "Speedy little spider aren't you." He watched as Dokugumon jumped into the trees. "Come down and fight me!" Blackguilmon followed the spider not knowing the trap his tamer was in.
"Blackguilmon!!" Drew yelled. Webs were wrapped all around him. Drew couldn't move a all. "Get these off me!" Drew yelled at the spider. "That's a dirty trick to attack the tamer and not the partner!" A stinging sensation could be felt on his ankle. I don't want to die this way... Drew thought. Blackguilmon stopped and looked back.
"Drew..." He said under his breath. His eyes wide with terror for his tamer. He quickly glanced back at Dokugumon. The spider was wiping its eyes as if it had something in them. Can it seem me? wondered Blackguilmon. "Pyro-grenade!" Blackguilmon shot another dark purple ball at the spider this time detonating it in the digimon's face.
"Blackguilmon! There tightening!" Drew screamed. Blackguilmon turned and ran back to Drew. Quickly he slashed through the web's with is claws and helped Drew escape. The sensation in Drew's leg was stronger then before and it felt like it was in his foot now. "Great..." Drew whispered.
"What?"
"Nothing go and get that thing!" Drew didn't want to worry Blackguilmon. He may act tough but he was a softy when Drew is hurt or in danger. Blackguilmon ran back toward Dokugumon. "This should help you! Digi-modify! Platinum Sword activate!" A sword like Omnimons appears in Blackguilmon's hands.
"This should cut you down to size!" Blackguilmon growled at Dokugumon. He jumped and cut the webs nearest the spider to throw it off balance. Then he spun around and slashed at the spider and finally landed underneath the tree it was in. Good move Drew. He looked up awaiting Dokugumon's next move.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/200Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/250Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:52 pm

- Ha, - Dokugumon felt down on the ground, heavily wounded with blade and blinded with explosion - I`ve made my order... Now... When the acid is inside... I can go...
Giant spider-type digimon dissolved into data. At the same moment all the webs were gone.
- You won`t survive, stupid Digidestined... - sounded it`s voice in coming silence.
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
Death_Virus
Fresh
Death_Virus

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue165/200Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (165/200)
Energy:
Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/250Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/250)

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:42 am

What is this creep talking about? Blackguilmon wondered. He could tell that the fight was over. "Good riddance, weakling." The sword had disappeared as Blackguilmon turned back toward Drew. He drew a breath in, "Data..." He turned his head and saw Dokugumon turning into data. "Strength." Blackguilmon started to take in the data.
"Stop Blackguilmon!" Drew exclaimed as he neared the battle scene. "Your strong as it is."
"But more.. I need more to grow." Blackguilmon growled. I need to be champion already! he yelled in his head.
"You get stronger from every battle." Drew said.
Blackguilmon narrowed his eyes. "Fine..." He growled. The rest of the data disappeared.
"Look the webs are gone, too." Drew stated. All of the webs on the trees and in the city were in fact gone. "Now we just have to find that Digimon."
"Wait did you hear that." Blackguilmon perked up his ears.
"Hear what?" Drew asked. He concentrated for the noise.
"I guess.. It was nothing." Blackguilmon said. More battles to come. More strength to achieve! He thought.
"Okay.." Drew said. He looked into the forest. "I guess it's time to go searching then."
"It's a good possibility." Blackguilmon said sarcastically. He started to walk forwards. "Lets go then."
"Lets." Drew followed Blackguilmon by his side. The tingly sensation in his ankle was almost gone. Maybe it's wearing off. Drew thought hopefully. As both entered the forest he dropped this thought as they(his thoughts) were elsewhere. They kept walking until the darkness surrounded them and they couldn't tell from where the came.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/200Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/250Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:16 pm

Suddenly the strong and weird smell came from nowhere.
- There they are! - darkness started moving, and Agumon jumped from the trees. He was accompanied with Piyomon and Renamon.
- Capture them! - shouted they, running towards Drew and BlackGuilmon - Get them tp the Master!
- Baby Flame!
- Magical Fire!
- Diamond Storm!

This digimons looked like they were exactly the ones that were missing, still their eyes were white, and they moved weirdly. But they were really dangerous, especially Renamon. Seems something was controlling them.
A shadow moved in the total darkness on the back of Drew - a digimon, but this one was high above the Rookie stage. Who was that?
Back to top Go down
Death_Virus
Fresh
Death_Virus

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:53 pm

"More Digimon. Perfect." Blackguilmon smiled. "And look. Only rookies!"
"Lets see who they are." Drew brought out his digivce.---Agumon, Piyomon, and Renamon--- "Are they the ones who are missing?" Drew asked.
"Possibly. But who cares."
"Evidently they do." Drew said as the three Digimon attacked.
"Get behind me!" Blackguilmon yelled.
"Alright and here. Digi-modify! Golden Shield activate!" A shield like that of WarGreymons appeared in Blackguilmon hands. All of the incoming attacks were blocked. The only attack that came close was Renamons Diamond Storm. "Close call."
"Not close enough!" Blackguilmon said as he dropped the shield and charged at the three Digimon. "You all don't stand a chance!" He leaped into the air. "Rock Crusher!" Blackguilmons claws glowed with a purple light. "You first!" He slashed at Piyomon. As he made contact with the ground a shock wave shook the ground.
"Whoa!" Drew said as he caught his balance. "Don't hurt 'em to badly!"
"Now you!" Blackguilmon ran at Agumon and slashed at him with his claws. "Virus Breath!' A purple cloud was emitted from Blackguilmons mouth. "Last but not least. You!" He jumped back and shot at Renamon. "Pyro-Grenade!" The purple ball was fired at her legs. "No harm done Drew." Blackguilmon replied. Yet.
"Fine." Drew thought he heard something behind him, but nothing was there. Strange things in this forest. he thought. He looked back at the battle. He noticed something that he hadn't before hand. "Look at their eyes Blackguilmon!" Each of the three Digimon's eyes were white, pure white. "Somethings not right."
"There being controlled." Blackguilmon replied. "I heard them saying something about some master."
"But who is the master?" Drew wondered.
"Worry about that later." Blackguilmon growled. "Focus on the battle at hand!"
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:30 pm

- Ashh... - whispered Piyomon; her eyes were returning to normal - My head... What happened?
- Damn, what`s going on? - Agumon hit the ground and now was tryin to get up; his eyes were becoming normal too.
- Die! - Renamon still was being controlled - Diamond Storm!
AT one moment Drew thought he could see some sort of... Tentacles growing from Agumon`s and Piyomon`s backs, but then they dissapeared. At the same moment shadow behind him moved again, running with incredible speed. Seems it was something spider-like - still it wasn`t Dokugumon... And it still holded in the darkness, not showing itself...
Back to top Go down
Death_Virus
Fresh
Death_Virus

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:10 pm

"Darn Fox!" Blackguilmon said as Renamon attacked.
"Why didn't she snap out of it?" Drew wondered. He watched as Blackguilmon slashed at the oncoming onslaught of diamonds. "Blackguilmon..." His Digivce glowed slightly.
I can do this. Blackguilmon thought. Not Digivolving yet. Need to save strength. He smashed many of the diamonds, but there were to many of them. "Gaaahaaaa!!" Blackguilmon let out a yelp of pain.
"Blackguilmon..." Drew said louder then before. The light from his Digivce grew stronger.
"You... Won't... Win... Virus Breath!!!" Blackguilmon screeched. The purple fume emitted from his mouth destroyed the rest of the diamonds. "Okay. No more mister nice Digimon!" Blackguilmon charged at Renamon in a zigzag pattern.

---------------same moment line------------------------

Drew looked at the other two Digimon who seemed to be coming out of their dazed state. What are those things! he screamed in his mind. It looked like some sort of tentacles were growing out of Agumons' and Piyomons' back. Is that what is controlling them? An instant later they were gone.
"Hey Agumon and Piyomon!" Drew shouted. "Help get Renamon!" Something behind him moved again. Drew turned around fully this time. "Who's there?" he demanded. What looked like a shadow disappeared into the trees. One, two, three, four fivesixseven, eight! Another one?!?!Drew shrieked in his head. "Blackguilmon," Drew said over his shoulder, "you might want to finsish up quick... We have another eight legged friend."

--------------end of same moment----------------------

I've got you now! Blackguilmon laughed. "Pyro-grenade!" He shot it at Renamon and it went off above her head to blind her. He jumped into the air toward Renamon. "Take this! Rock Crusher!" The purple aura around his claws surrounded them again. He slashed at Renamon and as he landed a slight shock wave shook the ground. Let's just hope that did it. Blackguilmon thought. He was breathing heavily now and swayed a little as he backed-up. Need to conserve stren... His thought was cut off by what Drew said. "Another... *breath* One?" Blackguilmon said. "How many of these spiders are there? I guess I have to teach them all a lesson." He walked back toward Drew.
"I think this one has been watching me." Drew said nervously.
"Well when I get through with it... *breath* it won't be watching anything." Blackguilmon said. He was starting to feel the strain of the battles. I will.. Will get stren.. Strength from these battles... Drew noticed Blackguilmon was breathing heavily.
"Are you alright?" Drew asked worried.
"Fine..." Blackguilmon replied. "Never better!" A fake smirk appeared on his face.
"Just..." Drew shook his head. "You'll be fine. You'll beat whoever this creep is!" They stood there scanning the trees for their eight legged friend. The light from Drew's Digivice had also gone out.

===================================================
OOC: Okay. RSV, if you need help understanding what is going on in my post I understand. You can ask me to explain it if it helps you, to better understand it. There's just so much going on in this post. I just hope I can even tell you what is going on..
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:12 am

Momentie, I know English pretty good to understand everything you`ve written. Besides, your posts are really interesting. Are you a writer? ^_^

Renamon slowly opened her eyes; they were becoming normal too.
- What... The hack am I doing here, laying on the ground with burned tail?
She turned her head.
- BlackGuilmon? And... a Digidestined? What are you doing here?

...Digidestined...Hm...What a perfect smell he has...Kid...and his heavy-breathing partner...I guess I`ll have no problems with that black lizard since I`ll capture a Digidestined...

A shadow swiftly moved, sitting on the branch right over Drew. It had a single eye and eight strong legs. And... A couple of tentacles that were coming down to defendless Drew`s back while he and Guilmon were looking on the other side... Tentacles that had ability to take over someone`s mind and gain control over body...
- Mind Crusher... - whispered the shadow, and tentackes felt on Drew.
- Watch out! - shouted Renamon trying to intercept them - Diamon Sto... Arrg...
Seems she has run out of energy - attack hadn`t appeared.
Back to top Go down
Death_Virus
Fresh
Death_Virus

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:16 pm

No. I'm not a writer. To be honest English is one of my worst subjects. But writing in that class isn't like the writing here. This writing is much funner and more interesting cause you get to make the story as you go. But I thank you for thinking I was one. You're not to bad yourself.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Blackguilmon looked behind him and saw Renamon looking around confused. "Looks like the last one has snapped out of it." he whispered to Drew.
"Okay. But where is the puppeteer?" Drew replied.
"Hard to tell." They both kept scanning the area looking for any strange objects that seemed out of place. Unknown to both of them the deadly secret that was above their heads. It was a very quite creature indeed as it watched both Drew and Blackguilmon, waiting for the perfect chance to unleash it's trap. Just like it was sitting, it quietly attacked, but not directly at the two underneath.
Tentacles were slowly dropping toward Drew from above and nether Drew nor Blackguilmon knew about them. Slowly the tentacles continued dropping and dropping closer to Drews back. It seemed like the creatures plan was going to work, that was until Renamon spoiled it.

Watch out! it yelled at Drew and Blackguilmon. She tried to attack but was too weak from the battle between her and Blackguilmon. Blackguilmon looked back at hr then to Drew. He saw the tentacles coming down and they were barley touching Drew's back. "NOO!!!!" he yelled. With a quick charge he knocked Drew out of the way and took the attack. The tentacles seemed to burrow into Blackguilmon. No.. You won't... Take.. Over... Blackguilmon thought hurriedly. "Drew..." Blackguilmon said, "Drew.. Run.. Run Drew... RUN!!!" this was Blackguilmons final screech before his eyes turned pure white.

Drew looked up from where he landed from Blackguilmon's push. "What?!? No..." Drew said. He looked at Blackguilmon and saw that he was trying to fight whatever it was that had attacked. "Fight Blackguilmon. Fight!!!" Drew yelled worriedly. No... It can't end like this.. Drew thought a little angry. He stood up and started to walk to Blackguilmon, but stopped as he heard Blackguilmon's final screech. "I'm not leaving without you Blackguilmon." Drew exclaimed. Then everything was quiet. "Blackguilmon?" Drew asked cautiously walking toward Blackguilmon. Blackguilmon turned his head toward Drew.
"Hello Drew." It said casually. "Nice day to play isn't it..." An insane look was in Blackguilmons expression as he said this. Drew just looked at him with horror. Blackguilmon was under control by the puppeteer.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:42 pm

Long time without Internet, well, I`m finally back. ^_^

A shadow on the tree jumped down and landed right behind BlackGuilmon. his single eye was pointed at Drew.
- Nice to meet you here in my forest, Digidestined, - said the shadow, laughing - You are welcomed here!
- No, - said Renamon, trying to get up - Let BlackGuilmon go, you slime!
- Silence! - eight-legged parasite-type digimon hit Renamon with it`s tongue, and she hit the ground - I`m not interested in you any more. But - I`ll give you a little more time. You see, I`m strongly interested in this kid. Hang him to me, and you may go wherever you want.
- Shyt up, creep! – roared Renamon – I`m not controlled now, and I won`t make anything to the Digidestined that has rescued me.
- Even if it will cost you your life?
- Even so.
- Well, then you will die with him. After all, Dokugumon worked perfectly. You can sence it, can`t you, the kid named Drew? I can feel the digital acid in your blood, so – you won`t be a problem anymore. No more that in ten minutes you will die in pain. But – I`m still not satisfied. So – let`s have a challenge here.
He turned to BlackGuilmon.
- You need power, don`t you? You need challenges. You need fights. You need more data to become more strong… And take more and more. I can give it to you. You will be able to do whatever you want, and no one will stop you. All you need to do – is to kill the one named Drew and everyone who will stand on your way.
- Got.. It… - BlackGuilmon turned around and looked at Drew.
- I will protect you with my life, - said Renamon, standing in front of Drew.
- Then you will die with him, - laughed Parasytemon – BlackGuilmon, crush them!

Parasytemon is controlling BlackGuilmon, but BlackGuilmon is fighting with him in his mind. So possibly he will attack Drew and Renamon for real. Through – Drew can wake him up… Somehow… ^_^
Back to top Go down
Death_Virus
Fresh
Death_Virus

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:52 pm

I feel awful for not posting as soon as I said I would.. This is why I hate school. It gets between me and other things I do in life. Going to reread the last post and think of something to write. I promise this time I'll put something down.

Last edited by Death_Virus on Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baki
Digi-egg
Baki

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:22 pm

can i join?
Back to top Go down
R.S.
Champion
R.S.

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Energy:
Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:07 pm

Yep, sure you can. Also remember - you can join this fight OR you can join the story somewhere else nearby and then just meet drew. Wink Nothing`s impossible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recover the missing Digimon!!   Recover the missing Digimon!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recover the missing Digimon!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2