DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Left_bar_bleue100/200Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Left_bar_bleue100/250Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Empty
PostSubject: Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!   Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:13 am

Huge flash of bright colours - and they appeared on the glade in the forest.
- Well, nice entrance... - hemmed R.S. , rising on legs - Next time, Lapmon, can you keep your light ball away from my eyes so I woudn`t get blinded?
- Sorry... - confused Lapmon.
- No problem, - R.S. put little digimon on his cap - Momentie, my little friend. Yuki, are you all right?

Last edited by RSV on Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Left_bar_bleue100/200Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Left_bar_bleue150/250Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!   Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:52 am

"um...um,I'm fine but.....I think Monodramon's feet is stuck on the tree trunk" reply Yuki.
"A..a little help Yuki!"shouted Monodramon.
"Yeah,yeah wait for a while ok?"reply Yuki.
"sure~~" Monodramon said.
"Is it ok to wait for me while I help Monodramon out of the tree trunk, R.S. ?"asked Yuki.

Last edited by akiyamayuki98 on Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Left_bar_bleue100/250Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!   Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:50 am

- Sure! - smiled R.S. - Lapmon?
- No problem! Wind Strike!
- CAREFULLY!
- Okay, okay, momentie!

Wind released Monodramon from the tree and slowly put on the grass.
- Well, I said it will be a caredull flight? - grinned Lapmon.
- For your first time... - R.S. scratched Lapmon`s ear - So what shall we do now?

Last edited by RSV on Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Left_bar_bleue150/250Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!   Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:59 am

"Well,it is already night here so why don't we have a rest a bit,I think that Monodramon and Lapmon is hungry or tired?"asked Yuki.
"I already am~~Yuki." said Monodramon.
"What about you Lapmon and also R.S. ?" asked Yuki.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!   Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:30 am

- I`m tired and hungry! - momentally said Lapmon.
- You`re always hungry, - R.S. smiled, laying on the grass and looking at the stars shining all over the black sky - Well, you know, the rest is not a bad idea. After all, we came here not to fight another Apocalymon but just to refresh our memories about Digital world. For me now it seems so peacefull that I really don`t want to move anywhere.
- You never want to move anywhere, lazy bone! - said Lapmon rustling in the backpack.
- Hay, I thought you were tired and hungry, aren`t you any more?
- Well, I am!
- Seems it doesn`t prevent you from joking, right?
- Na!
- And by the way, if you are looking for food, it is Yuki`s bag. Lapmon, you never learn... - R.S. opened his backpack and took bread and bottle of Sprite - Here you go.
- Sorry, Yuki! - smiled little digimon, champing.
- Yuki, Monodramon, do you want some food? - asked R.S.

Last edited by RSV on Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!   Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:17 am

"Sure,a bread will do, What do you want,Monodramon?"asked Yuki to Monodramon.
"Anything that is food(Gruuuu) I'm starving~~"said Monodramon.
"Haha,you are always hungry aftera walk." laughed Yuki.
"It really is a beautiful moon tonight,right R.S. ?"asked Yuki.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!   Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:21 am

- Right... - he yawned - Things changed here a lot. When I came here last year, there was not a single minute to stay and breeth, not talking about laying and looking at the stars... Anyway, now here is much more calmer. I wonder if some of this stars can be seen from a real world...
Lapmon sniffed.
- What`s on, Lapmon? Smelled something? - asked R.S. , not even opening his eyes - And it even took you off from food? Is it so serious?
- I don`t know for sure... - Lapmon sniffed again.
- Do you smell a digimon?
- No, I don`t smell a digimon. And that`s really makes me feel not right...
- What are you talking about? No digimon - no fight, right?
- Right. But is it right?
- I don`t understand you, Lapmon - R.S. opened his eyes for a half - What`s wrong?
- Nothing`s wrong exept I don`t feel any digimons around...
Pause.
- Any of them? - R.S. finally opened his eyes - You mean, no digimons around AT ALL?
- Yep, exept me and Monodramon. That`s what I was trying to say almost a minute ago! - Lapmon scratched his head.
- Well... Maybe they`ve migrated anywhere? Or maybe they all are just sleeping? Maybe it`s their napping time?
- It could be a napping time for some of them, but not all digimons sleep at night.
- What do you say, Yuki? - asked R.S. .

Last edited by RSV on Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!   Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:07 am

"Well it is kinda strange for not to see any digimon around here,my parents says that digimons will appear everywhere even when their sleeping our digimon is able to sense it or sniff it out" said Yuki.
"Well it is kinda strange,Yuki -eating another bread-I know that some digimon don't really like tresspassers in their forest." said Monodramon.
"I think something isn't right to no digimon here."said Yuki.
"Well,Lapmon's nose sometime could get wrong or it was just your imagenation,Lapmon." said Yuki.
"Anyway let's have our rest and we will like walk around a bit in the morning to see if we could find any digimon ok with that Lapmon?" asked Yuki to Lapmon.
Monodramon whispering in Lapmon's ear and say "You better say 'yes' if not she is going to burst,she really hate people to bother her when she ia almost asleep,There was once I was just hungry and I ask her to give me some food she didn't even bother and throw me outside the house until the next morning she found out that she was the one who threw me out,ya know girls can get scary sometimes."
"So your answer,Lapmon?" asked Yuki again.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!   Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:58 am

- Okay, Okay, Yuki, have a nice rest! - said Lapmon, jumping aside - I`m sure it can wait till the morning!
- You`re right, and by the way not only girls can get scary... - whispered Lapmon to Monodramon - You see, R.S. is always calm and nice. But sometimes he can be boiling for quite non-understandable reasons. For example, one time I was playing on his stomach when he was sleeping and he didn`t even say a word. Then I managed to jump on the table, but I missed and was forced to seise his laptop so it fall down. You can`t even imagine how R.S. was mad at me! He catched me by my tail and closed in bathroom to "cool me a little bit down". In a few hours he let me free and apologised for that he made, but till then I never seise laptops when jumping. You know, all people are a little bit weird, especially our tamers...
R.S. caught Lapmon and whispered in his ear - Lapmon, I heared that!
- Oh! It was... It was a joke, just a funny joke, right, Monodramon? - Lapmon seemed to be in panic.
- Aha, I`ve just believed that, - smiled the boy - Are you sure guys there are really no digimons around here or is it just a game?
- No, it`s for real! - Lapmon sniffed again - No way, no one of them is around.
- I`ve never heared about mass migrating of digimons... - R.S. yawned and laid down on the grass - You`re right, Yuki, let`s get some sleep. At least, no Devimon will disturb us this night. Lapmon, Monodramon, will you wait us if something will hapen?
- Sure! - smiled Lapmon - Have a nice dream!
- Like we had a choise... - whispered he to Monodramon, when R.S. fall asleep - Well, they`ll sleep at least for four hours. And R.S. will sleep till next morning if we won`t wake him up. So what shall we do now? Just staying here and watching silent trees is boring. Any ideas, Monodramon?

Last edited by RSV on Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!   Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:45 am

"Well,why don't we go by the river and catch some fish to eat,I'm still hungry."said Monodramon.
"It's just a joke,we must stay alert if some digimon like Devimon might show up,since it is so strange that there is no digimon around the area."added Monodramon.
-after few hours,it is dawn and it woke Monodramon who fall asleep last night.He woke Yuki up after he stretch his body.
"Huaaaa~it was a nice sleep,um Lapmon why isn't R.S. awake yet? asked Yuki to Lapmon.
"Well,Me and Monodramon will move to the river and get some water and fishes for breakfast so wake him up before I do it."said Yuki.
"Well,you better do it,Lapmon.Yuki wakes people up is very nasty.She brings drums or water to wake me up once."whispered Monodramon to Lapmon.
"Hey,hurry up Monodramon."shouted Yuki.
"Coming~"reply Monodramon.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!   Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:33 am

- M-mm… R.S.? – Lapmon jumped closer – R.S.! Wake up, it`s morning time!
- What? Breakfast time? – murmured R.S. with closed eyes.
- I think it will be very soon, I mean Yuki and Monodramon went to the river to catch some fishes for breakfast and to bring some water to drink, so I thought it would be better if we start up fire to boil or to fry fish, and also I seems to be hungry… R.S., are you listening?
R.S. said nothing, quietly snoring.
- R.S.!!! – Lapmon started jumping on boy`s stomach – Wake up, wake up, wake up!!!
- Huh? What happened? – asked R.S. sleepy – Troubles? Anger digimon appeared?
- No, one digimon even disappeared with his tamer!
- What? – R.S. jumped on his legs – What do you mean by that? Yuki and Monodramon are gone?
- Momentie, they went to the river to get fishes and water… - Lapmon sighed – Were you asleep all the time I was talking?
- No, I was… Well, I guess I was… - smiled R.S., looking around – Good morning, isn`t it?
- Well, I guess it is. I wonder how Yuki knows there is a river around? – Lapmon sniffed – After all, neither she nor Monodramon has such great nose as I have…
- You little boaster, - R.S. scratched his head – But yeah, it is a little bit strange… Maybe, she has been here already? Ah, that`s it! I`ve forgotten about our F-digivices!
The boy pulled his digivice out of pocket and activated map. A little hologram appeared above it.
- Okay, there are we, and there is this hill… - R.S. turned around – And here is the river! Oh… And there are both Yuki and Monodramon, they are marked on my map too! I wonder why Monodramon is marked, he has no digivice…
- Maybe that`s because he is Yuki`s partner? – assumed Lapmon.
- Maybe… - agreed R.S. – After all, I can`t see any digimons around at all exept you and Monodramon.
- That`s really weird…
- Yes, it is… Hay, can you fire up this dry tree branch?
- What for?
- We can make a fire to fry fish they`ll got!
- Perfect. You are very smart, R.S., especially if thinking that was my idea!
- I said I was sleeping!
- When, sometimes you can sleep and hear things perfectly… - Lapmon sighed – Okay. Overlight!
He throw a hot light ray from his tail, flash of light – and tree branch fired!
- Good work, Lapmon! – R.S. scratched Lapmon`s ear – In many ways you are much better than an ordinary lighter.
- Thanks, I really do appreciate this, - Lapmon sighed again.
- Hey, momentie!
- Yea, momentie… Sometimes it`s easy so say…
- What`s wrong? I was joking about the lighter, you`re my best friend, Lapmon!
- I know, and I can say the same thing to you, but there is something that worries me…
- What`s it? You mean, in our friendship?
- I mean – here. This plase is kunda weird… - digimon sniffed – Don`t you feel that?
- Feel what?
- That smell, it`s quite strong…
R.S. sniffed too.
- No, I don`t smell anything exept fresh salt oceanic air breeze.
- That`s it!
- Lapmon, I know I don`t have such great nose…
- It was not what I ment! Breeze!
- So? – R.S. sniffed again – Yeah, breeze. It`s so… Refreshing...
- Don`t you still get it? – Lapmon jumped on boy`s head – Breeze! Oceanic breeze! There is no ocean in this area!
- Oh… You mean at all?
- How can you imagine that there is no ocean not at all? It is either here or it is not here.
- I guess you right… - R.S. activated the map once more – And there is no ocean around neither on my map, and it covers area for about one hundred miles… But where this breeze can come from? Invisible ocean?
- You can`t hide an ocean, R.S.!
- Well, I never tried after all... I have no I deas. What do you think?
- Neither me. I`ve never been here before, it was a new digital gate.
- Okay, let`s go fing Yuki and Monodramon. I think it is not good to be divided in unchecked area. And maybe they know something about this breeze…
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!   Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:02 am

"Um...Yuki,I think I smell something."said Monodramon.
"Like what smell is it like?"asked Yuki.
"Something..."answered Monodramon back.
-Yuki sniffed.
"It smells like Ocean breeze.."said Yuki.
"But I remember that there is no ocean nearby."said Monodramon.
"I don't know but this is another strange stuff happening in Digital Wolrd."said Yuki happily.
"You look like very happy,Yuki."said Monodramon.
"Well,we caught enough fishes already.Let's head back to their place,shall we?"asked Yuki.
"Yeah,I think R.S and Lapmon already started a fire and I'm starving."said Monodramon.
"Here you are again,hungry as always."said Yuki hapily.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!   Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:37 am

- Hey, Yuki! - shouted R.S., staying on the hill - Over here! I guess I found something!

(Kids are now staying in the forest on the top of the hill. There is a strange mount, seems to be even not a mount, but a solid rock, on the hill. No trees are on it. Right behind it there is a dark hole, some sort of pit, going down under the ground and turning in dark tunnel. It`s dark and scary, cold wind is blowing from there. This wind is very simular to strange ocean breeze that felt digimons. Seems that there is an ocean... Under ground?)

- What, we need go there? - Lapmon jumped on R.S. head - No way, I`m not going.
- Lapmon!
- What? I don`t like this tunnel, I don`t like this rock, I don`t like that strange breeze coming out of there... Oh, R.S., please, can I wait you here?
- Lapmon, momentie! It`s just a dark tunnel. It`s dark, maybe scary, but it seems to be safe there.
- Easy for you to say, you don`t care if sun is above you...
- I know that you don`t like underground, so you can wait here until we come back. After all, I can`t hear no one`s hungry growling making me think that there are no dangerous digimons ahead...
- Dangerous digimon? - Lapmon sniffed - No way, I`m coming with you!
- Glad to hear that - R.S smiled - So what? Yuki, Monodramon? Do you agree that we shall explore this underground tunnel? Seems that it is quite interesting down there...
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!   Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:26 am

"Har...um...hua!!" answered Yuki but she tripped on something and fell.
"Ouch,that hurts."said Yuki. "What is that,har a digitama?" surprised to found one.
"Um,there are some words on it I can't read,Monodramon!" shouted Yuki.
"Yeah,um..It says...YOU ARE DESTINY TO THIS DIGITAMA AND THE DESTINY TO SAVE BOTH WORLDS." said Monodramon.
"It is the same meaning on Monodramon's digitama but I can't read it.My dad asked his friend Jenrya to translate it,It kinda work!"said Yuki.
*A light shone on top of Yuki and Monodramon bodies.There was a boy falling from there.
"wah,OUCH!!!" shouted Yuki.
"um....where am i?"asked the boy. Yuki stand up and look at the boy and gave out a squek.
"TAKASAKI!!!" shouted Yuki.
"What are you doing here?"asked Yuki.
"Something pull me here where is this place?" asked Takasaki.
"Digital world."said Yuki.
"ok........what's this?" taking out something fro his pocket."A Digivice!!" shouted Yuki.
"Ok....looks like I am ne of you har,Yuki?"asked Takasaki.
The digitama shone out a light and there was a crack on the digitama and pofff!
"Puffmon is here!"shouted Puffmon.
"is this fluffy little thing is my partner i tihnk."asked Takasaki.
"yep hua Puffmon digivolve to Kyaromon."
"What am I that funny to look at me?"said Kyaromon.
"Well,no You are my partner?"asked Takasaki again.
"Yes,Takasaki I'm a playful type digimon so you are can be as noisy as you want!"said Kyaromon.
"I'm sorry I am not the type that plays alot or make fuzzy noise.."said Takasaki.
"Hai,this guy here is Monodramon,I think you know him already and this guy here is R.S and Lapmon."introduce Yuki.
"This is my twin little brother,Takasaki and I think this is his partner Kyaromon."said Yuki to R.S and Lapmon.

Last edited by akiyamayuki98 on Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!   Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:19 am

- Um... - R.S. smiled - Hi there! It`s nice to meet you.
- Same nice to meet you, Kyaromon! - Lapmon sniffed little digimon.
- Lapmon! - R.S. took his partner on his hands - I should have teach you of word "tact".
- Oh, R.S., momentie!
- Momentie yourself! Anyway, it`s not good behavior. Remember that.
- O-kay, I will... - Lapmon moved his ears - Now can you release me, oh please, oh please? I`ve got everything, really!
- All right, but watch your behavior! - R.S. released Lapmon who immediately started jumping, saying
- Hi, Kyaromon, hi, Kyaromon, hi, Kyaromon!
- Seems he never learns... - sighed the boy - All right, Takasaki, nice to meet you in Digital World. I still don`t get how did you get here without opening a Digital gate, but never mind. All Digital world is a pretty strange place. Okay, we were coming in the cave. So does anyone exept me want to explore it?

Last edited by RSV on Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!   Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:30 am

"No idea,I was just thinking about Yuki and wanted to go where she is but suddenly a ligth shone on my room ceiling when I woke up on top Yuki I was here already." said Takasaki.
"Ok that is more strange."said Yuki."Anyway,to explore this cave is really kind of creepy but I think this cave will bring us to the sea breeze." said Yuki.
*Kyaromon and Lapmon were staring each other stupidly and turning their head rght left right left~.
"You is what?" asked Kyaromon.
"It is 'what are you'."explain Takasaki.
"But this cave don't even scare me,but is Monodramon going in too?"asked Takasaki.
"Yes I'm going too,Taka-chan.(Taka-chan is Takasaki's nickname that Yuki and Monodramon name it for him.?)said Monodramon.
"Ok just don't slip or say that you're hungry or anything."said Takasaki coldly.
"Sorry,R.S he is like this don't like crowd cool type guy."whisper Yuki at R.S's ear.
*Takasaki notice and stares at R.S coldly.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!   Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:30 am

- Okay, if everyone ready, then we can go! - smiled R.S., simply not mentioning coldness in the eyes of a new digidestined kid - It seems to be interesting there. Anyway, we`ll meet something or someone there - I just feel it.
- Feel what? - Lapmon jumpen on his head - What, you feel? Feel you what? You feel what?
- Lapmon! - R.S. gave his partner a soft flick - You can be really untactical sometimes.
- But why? - Lapmon hide under his ears - I like this way of speech!
- It`s... It`s simply not good.
- Okay, okay, don`t get mad!
- I don`t get mad!
- But you are!
- You... - R.S. smiled again - Little boaster-type joke-level digimon.
- Ha!
- So let`s find something interesting there! - R.S. entered the tunnel with Lapmon on his shoulder - Yuki, Monodramon, Kyaromon! And you, cold-guy, hurry up! I guess we don`t have much time. We can be here practically forever, but i guess your parents will worry, Yuki, when they notice your brother is missing...
- What about a digivice? - asked Lapmon.
- Er... And what about it?
- You can call parents to say that their son ih here with us and he has a digivice!
- Yeah, that`s a great idea! - R.S. scratched Lapmon - You are quite smart. Sometimes even smarter than me. Yuki, I think you have to call your parents - after all, I don`t know them much, and I don`t think Taka-chan knows much about this new types of digivices! And hurry up, I guess you should make a call before we enter the cave!
R.S. and Lapmon dissapeared in the darkness of the tunnel.
- Come on! - shouted Lapmon.
- Lapmon! It`s high acustic here, so don`t shout, okay?
- All right...

Last edited by RSV on Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!   Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:53 am

"Like hell I'm following him in!" muttered Taka-chan.
"Come on,Takasaki."said Yuki.
"Yuki sure has a way in controlling Takasaki!"whispered to Kyaromon and Lapmon's ear so that Taka-chan didn't hear it!!.
"But I think we just send a message to mum and dad i think they will be worry."said Yuki.
"I think we just send a email to Bro so that he can tell mum and dad and let those old ones have a look at Bro!said Takasaki.
"Well it is a nice pleasure to let Yuui-chan (their elder brother) look after them mum will be mad and angry if we went back like this!"said Yuki.
*Yuki and Taka-chan stopped their conversation.R.S and the others including the digimons walked through the cave for an hour.They walked to an end but there was no sun light shining in.
"This.....it's night already!"said Takasaki sleepily.
"I think it is!R.S do you think we can have a rest at those pile of stone that makes a shape like a tent?"asked Yuki pointing at the pile of rocks.
"Anywhere is good I'm starv...."said Monodramon but he cannot finish his sentences because he felt that there is a cold stare towards him.
"If you are going to say you're starving it's ok but you need to catch the part for us to Monodramon and for Kyaromon he needs for to eat he is already biting a log which is laying on the seaside."said Taka-chan while lifting up Kyaromon,Yuki went to take away the log from Kyaromon but his teeth is very strong.Takasaki tickle Kyaromon on the waist, Kyaromon laugh and the log fell down onto the stairs.
"Don't eat anything that is on the floor or it is given by strangers."said to Kyaromon.
"How many fish do you want,R.S and Lapmon?"shouted Monodramon in the sea shouting.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!   Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:05 am

- Shell Storm!
Water splashed as great amount of sharp shells hit Monodramon so he almost flew out of the sea.
- Got you! - said R.S., catching hurt digimon and laying him on the floor - Are you all right?
- If not mentioning that shells I`m fine, - said Monodramon - Sorry I didn`t found fishes...
- I think you`ve found them! Or they found you! - shouted Lapmon - It seems like we have visiters!
- No way, it seems that WE have visiters here, right, guys? - shouter five digimons, jumping out of water.
- Who are this digimons? - asked Lapmon.
- Watermons, - said R.S. looking at his digivice - They are rookies, and they happen to be citizens of this cave... Ops, they are elemental digimons!
- They are what?
- Elemental digimons are digimons that have their Element in them, - R.S. looked at Watermons - But they are just rookies!
- We are not "just" rookies, we are dangerous rookies of the Elemental Cave you`ve entered! - shouted Watermons - Beware our Water Element, it can torn you to dust! What are you doing in our sea?
- Your sea? - R.S. looked at them again - Wait, we didn`t know that is your sea. Anyway, why did you attacked Monodramon, he did nothing to you!
- He hunted our fish!
- It`s not your fish, it doesn`t belong to you! - shouted Lapmon.
- Oh yeah? So what, you want to fight us? - Watermons got ready.
- We don`t want to fight! - said R.S. - We came here just to explore this tunnel. But if you insist we can fight you. But remember - it could be your last fight. So what, you want peacefull leave us be or you want to be downloaded?
- By this pillow, earhair and tiny dinosaur? - laughed Watermons - They can`t even hurt us!
- All right, that`s enough! - R.S. pulled out a card - If you want to fight - so be it!
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!   Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:56 am

"Well,It seems like it is the one that R.S is the one that started it."said Yuki.
"Well,of course we..." Taka-chan can't finish his sentence coz a Watermon came out and attack them.Taka-chan carry Yuki up and jump up and land on a high rock.
"Ya all right?"asked Takasaki.
"Yah,all right!" replied Yuki.
"Monodramon!! you all right?"asked Yuki loudly.
"Fine,but i think Watermons are chasing me help!!"request Monodramon.
"You bet'cha"said Yuki. *Yuki take out a card.
"DigiModify 'Hyper Speed Activate"said Yuki.
*Monodramon's speed became faster but Watermons are faster in water but Monodramon is not the type to be fast in water.
"DigiModify 'Hyper Wing Activate"said Yuki as she take out another card.
-Monodramon's back grew a pair of wings and fly high in the air and landed on the rock that Taka-chan and Yuki were.
"Ah..I forgot Kyaromon!"said Taka-chan. "Kyaromon!!!"shouted Taka-chan.
"I'm here hua -avoiding a Watermon's attack.
"Watch out Kyaromon."shouted Taka-chan.
"Beat Knuckle!"said Monodramon with his wings still there.
*Monodramon carry Kyaromon up and past it to Taka-chan's outstrech hand.After Kyaromon came back to Taka-chan's side.Yuki saw R.S and Lapmon fighting Ten Watermons.
"Hey,it's one over ten R.S you need help!"asked Taka-chan.
"I think we better consider our side first."said Taka-chan as another ten Watermons showed up.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!   Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:29 am

- You take your opponents, and I`ll carry out with my ones! - R.S. pulled out another card - Lapmon!
- Kiya! - little digimon hit the nearest Watermon with his tail so he felt down to the sea - Here you are!
- Good work, but there are nine more! Here! DigiModify! Clone Activate!
Lapmon splitted into his two exact copies.
- Huh? - Watermons looked at them - Ha! It won`t save you! Shell Storm!
- Wow! - Lapmon jumped high to avoid sharp shell rain - R.S! Help me!
- DigiModify! Speed Activate!
Lapmon speed increased as he hit another Watermon with his ears.
- Here you go, big overgrown fishes! Tail Overlight!
He shot a long ray from his tail, knocking off closest ones and blinding others.
- I can`t see anithing! - Watermon notices little shadow that is actually R.S. hiding behind the rock - There is that nasty digimon!
- R.S., run! - shouted Lapmon jumping to him but he was too far...
- Shell Storm!
Rain of sharp shells vaporised the stone.
- See you doom! - Watermon hanged his tail - Shell Storm!
- Noooo... - shouted Lapmon, watchind shells flying at his tamer.

Digi-volution...
Lapmon digivolves tooo...
Chinmon!

- Nna! - Chinmon waved his tail, knocking off shells - Neither of you will hurt my tamer!
- Lapmon! I mean Chinmon, you digivolved! - R.S. widely opened his eyes - But how?
- It was you who made me do that... - Chinmon looked at surprised Watermons - I`ll tell you later. Now it`s time to fight!
- Way to go! Now`s your chance! Here, let me help you! DigiModify! Energy Boost Activate!
- I feel... Strong! - Chinmon jumped high over Watermons - Here we go! Dark Moon Inferno!
Energy gathers around them and then Chinmon strikes with a big blue fox-shape missle that blows up roch between Watermons, vaporising two of them.
- Whaa... - cried they, being downloaded by Chinmon.
- I think we`ll handle it! - R.S. turned to other Digidestined - Hay, Yuki, Taka-chan! Are you all right? Monodramon, Kyaromon, need a hand?
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!   Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:42 am

"Not at all!"shouted Taka-chan.
"Actually we need help,Taka-chan!!"shouted Yuki back at Taka-chan.
"I don't think so....Kyaromon!"said Taka-chan.
"Yess."answered Kyaromon.

DigiModify DigiVolution Activate!

"Kyaromon Digivolve too....Kudamon!" said Kudamon as he already digivolve.
"Crystal Aura" said Kudamon.
-a thousand of crystal poke through each Watermons.
"Well..I think that would not kill them."said Yuki surprisingly.
"Well,I think I will sleep for a while."said Kudamon as he fell asleep.
-Kudamon de-digivolve back to Kyaromon and already fell asleep.
"I think it was harshed on Kyaromon."said Taka-chan carry up Kyaromon into his hands.
"Well we get rid the Watermons....can we rest and we need medicines for Taka-chan he got a few present from the Watermons."said Yuki.
"I'm fine."said Taka-chan.
"Yah,yah you will need treatment and also a place to rest and Kyaromon needs it too."said Yuki.
"If you need treatment I think I can help!said a voice from the dark woods.
Who is that?"asked Taka-chan curiously.
"I'm Yukidarumon."said Yukidarumon and walked out of the dark woods.
"I have medicine that ccan heal your injuries and also for that little friend of yours."said Yukidarumon.
"Can we trust her?"asked Taka-chan to Yuki.
"Well....Yukidarumon is a kind hearted digimon it won't attack us if we started the fight first?"said Yuki.
"Well,I think it's fine for us to follow her,what do you think,R.S and Lapmon."asked Yuki to R.S
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!   Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:36 am

//I don`t know. Just now I`m trying to imagine woods in the cave.
Smile
Anyway.
Yah, I think it`s not good for Kudamon to defeat ALL Watermons in one hit. Remember - he is a rookie, and he has made his first digivolutions two times a day. Be carefull with that - otherwise your brother can easily lost him. If digimon wastes all his energy he turnes to digiegg - but only if he`s not downloaded by another digimon. Remember - our digimons are not Gods or Megas. First time it will pass but don`t do that again, okay?
And by the way - Watermons are ELEMENTAL digimons, they are extremely powerfull so it`s surprising when they all are beaten by a rookie and a newbie that even doesn`t use cards and has neither crest nor Element//

- I think we can, but let`s check... - R.S. pulled out his digivice - Let`s see who is it... Hm... My digivice responds to him as Frigimon, anyway... Champion level, vaccine type... Yes, I think we can trust him.
Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Frigim10
- So what are we waiting for? - Chinmon was still fresh, like he wasn`t fighting and digivolving - Let`s go! Frigimon, do you have some ice-cream?
- Sure I have, - Frigimon turned around - But first - are`nt you going to collect your reward?
- Our reward? What do you mean by that? - R.S. looked around - Wow!
There are two things laying on the ground where Watermons were destroyed by R.S. and by Taka-chan. They are glowing with blue.
- This is your Elements of Water, earned in battle, - explained Frigimon - They double your partner`s powers in battle against water digimons and give them some advanced attacks... But that`s later.
R.S. and Taka-chan took their first Elements, and they were immediately absorbed by their digivices.
- Seems you`ve got new powers, huh? - smiled R.S., looking at Chinmon.
- Ya!
- And, by the way, where is Yuki`s Element?
- She wasn`t fighting so she earned nothing, - Frigimon looked at sleeping Kyaromon - Huh. Such tiny thing - and such power... Be carefull with him, Taka-chan. Big power is big responcibility.
- What do you want to say by that? - said Taka-chan coldly - Do you mean Kyaromon can leave me or attack me?
- Not you, - Frigimon looked around - You don`t understand. If your digimon has this power in his rookie level, he`ll gain even more power in his upper levels. And with this Element of Water... Watch for him. He can easily become unstoppable war mashine. Now, follow me. And keep silence - let`s not provoke other digimons to fight us.
- Other digimons? - asked R.S., when they left woods and came to a small cave - What are they?
- Oh, here is really great amound of digimons, rookies and champions. This is Elemental Cave, and all digimons here are Elemental. Firemons, Watermons, Airmons and Earthmons live here. All they carry their elements, all them are dangerous.
- But why do you live here? - asked Chinmon.
- I`m their ancestor, guardian and headmaster of the Cave. They all are like my children. But don`t provoke them. They can be really hard to stop. You, R.S., could stop, and you, Chinmon, downloaded only two of them. You let the others to run away. And you, Taka-chan? You made your digimon to digivolve, you didn`t accept help, putting Yuki, Monodramon and Kyaromon in great danger - and you killed all your opponents, not even thinking they were just children, and their fighting was childish. For you they were just data, no more. That`s not good for someone destined to be a Digidestined. Remember that, and I hope, next time you won`t let your pride go over yourself. Think first before acting, young boy.
Frigimon turned around and pointed to the house made from wood in a little cave.
- That`s my house. Come in wherever you want.
He entered the house.
- Hey, what about ice-cream? - shouted Chinmon, jumping in.
- Chinmon! - R.S. entered the house, leaving Yuki and Taka-chan outside. Those two maybe would like to talk to each other.
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!   Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:57 am

-after R.S and Chinmon went into Frigimon's house,Yuki and Taka-chan stay outside with Kyaromon in Taka-chan's hand.Monodramon didn't went outside with Yuki and the others he was tooooo sleepy and tired.

"Hey Yuki,remember when we have a pet cat that past away after two months?"asked Taka-chan watching Kyaromon in his hands.
"Yeah,that time we made him froze outside the balcony cozwe forgot to let him in!oh come on he is only a kitten."answered Yuki.
"Yeah,what if Frigimon said was right that maybe this little guy will..."
"It's not going to happen,OK!"said Yuki before Taka-chan can finish his sentence.
"Yah,right I hope!"said Taka-chan.
"Well,anyway thanks for saving my life today."said Yuki.
"It's always."said Taka-chan.
"What do you mean by that?!!"said Yuki.
-Taka-chan carrying Kyaromon running towards Frigimon's house.
In Yuki's thought.
Taka-chan you fight with every people that bullies the students from our school but you just get being called 'Monster' that's why you just wanted to protect the people that is important.That's all,that's all.
"Hey Yuki not coming in?"shout R.S loudly.
"Coming!" shout back Yuki.
-Yuki ran into Frigimon's house.Yuki saw Kyaromon was no longer in Taka-chan's hand anymore,Kyaromon is now in a comfy basket with a blanket covering over it.
"Would you like some tea?"asked Frigimon as Yuki sit on a chair.
"Um..yeah thanks."said Yuki.
"Monodramon?"asked Yuki looking for Monodramon.
"If you ask that little dragon he is sleeping soundly in my extra room."said Frigimon pouring a cup of tea to Yuki.
"That Brat!"said Yuki angrily.
"Haha,you should not call him that,Yuki."said Chinmon.
"Ya right!"said Yuki back.
"Well anything fits but I thought that Elelments of water are kinda usefull to escape in underground."said Taka-chan with his mini laptop.
"You brought that too."said Yuki.
"Ya lucky with this we can make up our idea in this world."said Taka-chan.
"Ya but you should have brought mine too."said yuki loudly.
"I don't know where's yours.futhermore stop shouting Kyaromon is sleeping please."said Taka-chan.
"I never thought that Taka-chan will care for Kyaromon!"whispered Chinmon to R.S's ears.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!   Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:01 am

- Let them be, Chinmon... - whispered R.S. back - They are now "digimon and his tamer", so it`s good for them to become true friends. Anyway...
- What?
- I don`t know. That`s pretty strange.
- Of that fishes?
- Of Taka-chan.
- R.S., he`s just young boy. He cares for his sister, he cares for his partner. He can be cold, he can be untactic, but he hides his emotions. That`s ordinary for grown-ups.
- You may be right, but I care for something more than that.
- Am I hearing you right? Are you becoming suspicious?
- No I don`t, but think. Taka-chan receives a digivice without anything. He gets one of the most powerfull Royal Knights as his partner. He gets here... Just, as he says, "Yuki called him". And the last thing...
- About that Watermons he destroyed? Sorry, R.S., that I downloaded two of them. I should stop too...
- Momentie. You were protecting me, and through it, as Frigimon says, you let them escape. But now I`m talking not about this. Look at Taka-chan. What is he doing just now?
- Pressing buttons on his laptop?
- It`s mini laptop. Anyway... I`m interested in that how he managed to get it.
- What do you mean by that? Maybe he was sitting and working on it and then...
- Yes, I thought if it. Remember, when Yuki asked him why hadn`t he brought her mini laptop? Remember what he answered?
- He said that he couldn`t remember where was her laptop...
- That`s right. He said that he was momentally pulled in Digital World by some sort of field. And how could he even thought of finding Yuki`s laptop in time like that?
- O...
- That`s it.
- So... What shall we do?
- And what can we do? I have no ideas if my thoughts are right. Maybe, I`m wrong. Taka-chan really carries for Yuki and Kyaromon.
- But he knows much?
- Too much for a kid that just entered Digital World for his first time. And this guy, Kyaromon... He was able to digivolve two times a day through he was only a day old and destructed ten Watermons by one attack on his rookie level.
- Yes, that`s strange... He has neither battle nor digivolving experience to do that.
- Seems something - or someone is helping him.
- But there was written "YOU ARE DESTINY TO THIS DIGITAMA AND THE DESTINY TO SAVE BOTH WORLDS".
- Yes, but do you think that was written about Taka-chan and Kyaromon?
- Do you think it was not about them?
- M-mm... Chinmon, when you biomerged... How did you know that I am your partner?
- I... Just knew it. It`s like your left and right hands. I simply know that they are together.
- Hm...
- Do you think Kyaromon is not Taka`s partner?
- I have no guess, that`s why I asked you. Look at Yuki and Monodramon. That`s friendship. They can argue, fight, keep silence - but they still remain friends. And Taka-chan... Look how he treats Monodramon, who is NOT his digimon. Look how he treats all strangers that come to him and his sister. And finally - look as he treats his own digimon. He doesn`t think for Kyaromon to be toasted in a battle, he doesn`t care if he is tired or if he is just a baby. He thinks Kyaromon is immortal, but it`s not like this. I`m afraid one time he could lost him because of his pride.
- Oh...
- That`s it.
- Do you think it would teach him something?
- I hope it will stay just in my nightmares. I remember tamers who lost their digimons forever. I wouldn`t wish it for my worst enemies... - R.S. put his tea cup on the table and whispered to Yuki - Yuki, can we talk... You know, outside?
- All right... - Yuki looked surprised - But why?
- I... Just want to make something clear.
- Okay...
They went to the door.
- Where are you going? - asked Taka-chan, looking at them.
- We need to look the place we fought with Watermons. Our F-digivices could scan the area to make something clear, - answered R.S.
- Can I go with you?
- I don`t think it`s nessesary. After all, it`s rather difficult to scan and you are just learning to use your digivice. I think it`s better for you to stay here and watch for Kyaromon and Monodramon.
- Well, Yuki? - asked Taka-chan.
- It`s all right, Taka-chan, - Yuki smiled - We`ll come back as soon as possible.
- Be carefull out there, - said Taka-chan, looking at the monitor.
Frigimon said nothing, just looked at R.S.
- We`ll keep silence, Frigimon... - said Chinmon.
- All right, but be carefull.
R.S. and Yuki left the cave and went down to the place they were fighting.
- What`s the matter, R.S.? - asked Yuki surprisely - I didn`t know that our F-digivices can scan the area.
- They can`t.
- So why are we here?
- I want to know something about Taka-chan.
- R.S. is getting more suspicious than ever - whispered Chinmon to Yuki`s ear.
- I`m not suspicious! - R.S. prooved that he has perfect ears - But there are a few things that worry me.
He told Yuki what he was thinking.
- What do you think of that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!   Walkthrough - Let the journey begin! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walkthrough - Let the journey begin!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next