DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Left_bar_bleue100/200Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Left_bar_bleue100/250Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Empty
PostSubject: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:35 am

//Here is what was before https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com/first-group-walkthrough-f5/walkthrough-let-the-journey-begin-t20-20.htm //

This is just after R.S. left Yuki and Taka-chan who left for the real world. Now R.S. and Chinmon are on their way in dark Elemental Cave tunnels, thinking about something Watermon said fot them...
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Left_bar_bleue100/200Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Left_bar_bleue100/250Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:36 am

Dick falls out of the digital gate, busting his behind on the ground. "Hey! I'm not done with you yet!" He charges at the gate as it closes, faint laughter floating through from the oher side. he is covered in bruises and bleeding from his lip and eyebrow. Keramon skulks next to him, his numerous tenticals draping. "It's not fair," Dick muttered to keramon, kicking a rock with his hands in his pocket, "He had back-up! they ganged up on me and shoved me through the digigate.... Where did we end up this time?"
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:59 am

- Whops! - R.S. and Chinmon jumped away.
- Wow, I thought you are one of that Earthmons... - said R.S. - But you are the one of Digidestined, right? Hi! I`m R.S., and this is Chinmon.
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Left_bar_bleue180/180Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
Energy:
Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Left_bar_bleue270/270Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:10 am

"Name's Dick, and this is Keramon." he looked around again. "Where are we? It doesn't register on my d3..." he pulled out his d3, the compas on it was spinning wildly.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:36 am

- Sure it won`t respond. Oh yes, you don`t know anything about the caves. Listen...
R.S. told Dick everything he knew about the Elemental Cave while Chinmon and Keramon were sniffing each other.
- So that Watermon said I`ll meet another Digidestined - seems he was talking about you - and then he said that we should go down there to find something... - R.S. looked at dark creepy tunnel - Well, this tunnel makes me feel not good...
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Left_bar_bleue180/180Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
Energy:
Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Left_bar_bleue270/270Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:52 am

"yeah...' he glanced inside, shuffling his deck nervously.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:26 am

- Don`t be afraid! - said R.S. - We`ll just explore it and then get out of here.
- Not to mention, I`m not afraid, R.S., I`m really scared! - replied Chinmon sitting on boy`s shoulder - Can we explore it... Another time?
- When you`ll digivolve to Mega?
- Sounds good...
- Momentie, Chinmon!
- Easy for you to say, you don`t have to fight with something dark and cold!
- Huh?
- Oh, forget about it!
- Yes, sure... - R.S. pulled his digivice out and activized scan search.
- I can`d detect nothing there. Neither evil digimon nor another Digidestined. Let`s go!

Digidestined are going down in the tunnel, scared, but brave. When ther reach it`s end, they see a big wall of red stone, glowing instantly.
- What`s that? - Chinmon sniffed the rocck - It`s hot...
- No idea... - R.S. looked at beeping digivice - Hey, my digivice`s gone mental! What is this wall?

Suddenlu strange noice comes from the other side of the wall. Seems it`s a horn... But who is horning?
- I don`t like it... - Chinmon moved his tail, getting in fighting stance - R.S., step back!
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:12 am

"Aww, jizz." dick's hand instantly flew to his hip, searching for the red chromed digizoid sword that usually hung there.
"What the?" he called out in suprise, seeing that it wasn't there.
"Great...... fine then. Digimodify! Sheild of courage activate!"

keramon took post in front of them all, the sheild between them and the wall.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:44 am

- It doesn`t seems to be good... - R.S. looked at pulsing wall - I bet we should step awa-a...
The wall blows up like it`s made of C4 and torns everything around to pieces. Digidestined and their digimons stay alive only because they were protected with shield; however, the shield was vaporised during the explosion. Falling rocks - and silence.
- W-what was that? - R.S. managed to get out of the rocks felled on him - Hey, Chinmon, I need a hand!
- How can I help you now? - Chinmon looked around - Where is Dick, he could give you a hand!
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:01 pm

"I'm okay.. i think." he coughed, looking around through the haze. he pulled a flashlight out of his pocket, startling when he looked up. Keramon floated in front of him, one of his lower tentacles missing. he turned the light to where the wall was, the beam reflecting off of dozens of red eyes. "Oh, shitake." he rushed over to where R.S. was, digging frantically.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:09 am

- Oh, - R.S. standed and looked at the eyes - Dick, do you think they are friendly?
- No, I think they are hungry! - Dick pulled out his digivice - Who are they?
Nothing, just beeping sound came from the digivice.
- So, that`s weird... - R.S. pulled his digivice out - I can`t have any data either. Well, who are they?
The horn sounds again. Small creatures flied from the hole and passed the boys, going in the Elemental Cavern.
- Well, that means that they are not agressive... - Chinmon set small light on his tail.
- Good, let`s go and explore, where did they came from! - purposed R.S.
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:29 am

"Keramon, let's go!" he rushed forward, followed closely by Keramon. the darkness enshrouded them, stifling out all light and sound. Dick held up his digivice, a beam of light shafting from the screen. Paintings of all types adorned the walls, telling the stories of the digidestined's previous visits. One to his left showed angemon defeating devimon, another to his right showing the destruction of the D-reaper. "What is this place?" he turned, looking around at the many paintings.

A voice suddenly spoke from behind him, deeper into the cavern, "This is our archives, digidestened."

Dick whirled around, hand again flying to his empty sword belt.

"Do not be afraid, young one," the voice soothed calmly, "I wish you no harm. i was merely adding the exploits of yourself and those that you travel with to the great wall." The creature stepped into the light. Dick's hand slid away from his empty sword belt as his alrm eased.
The three foot tall humanoid creature was made of stone, similair to a gatsumon, but squatter and stockier. Instead of having two horn-like rocks on it's head, the head was smooth like a dome.

"I am an Earthmon, one of many that chronicle the every move of the digidestined, and i know what you seek. The power of the earth is gaurded well by a large Golemon. To retrieve the treasure, you must best him in battle."
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Left_bar_bleue150/250Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Going under (R.S and Dick's story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:03 am

After Takasaki,Kyaromon,Yuki,Monodramon and Gururumon went into the Portal and reach to a land,they met Dick and R.S.Takasaki saw Dick.Takasaki looking at Dick and Keramon.
"Another Digidestined?" said Takasaki.
"Hey look out for the Earthmon behind you!" shout Dick.
"Har?" said Takasaki turns his head look at the back.
*Monodramon use his attack and hit the Earthmon, the Earthmon lay badly hurt and still lay still.
"Thanks." said Takasaki.
-The other Earthmon saw the attack felt scared and ran away.
"What was that Earthmon?" asked Takasaki.
"It's a Earthmon." said Dick.
"Who are you?" asked Takasaki curiously staring at Dick.
"Chill down dude!" say Dick.
"Don't act cool with me!" shout Takasaki.
"Hey is that Takasaki?" asked R.S.
"Hey it's R.S! " said Yuki.
"Who is that Master? do you know these two?" asked Gururumon.
"What is this wolf?" asked Dick.
"It's Gururumon!" shout Gururumon angrily.
"Long time no See R.S!" said Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:44 pm

(K i'm kinda confused but I'll add what I can.)

Kuro was knocking on the hard wood tree. Amazed at the way the sound traveled through it. He was used to trash cans and things...not trees. He got up to see Candlemon staring down at him. "You're really...a DIGIMON?" Kuro muttered curiously.

"Mhmm." He stated, before looking abruptly away. "What is that!"

Kuro stood and looked, off in the distance he could see a small group of people and digimon. Some of which were in a fight.

"Ooo! Let's check it out!" Candlemon yipped. Starting to flutter off in that direction.

"Whoa!" Kuro said, grabbing the digimon's tail (like thing) and holding him back, "Let's watch them first...see if they are good guys." Really he didn't want anything to do with other people...but he didn't want Candlemon to know.

(next person to reply could you add a setting..i may have missed it...but that would help.)
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:17 am

(NO hurt The earthmons! Golemmon who we fight!)

(And for future reference, none take controll of my rpc.....and lives.)
Dick ran over to the earthmon, stooping down to cradle it. "what the fug is you problem? i said 'look at the earthmon behind you' not attack it! All earthmon do is cronicle. they're a nuetral party. if we want the earth element, we have to beat a large Golemon." tears of rage filled his eyes as the earthmon digitalized, leaving him with an egg.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:43 am

///And yes - about Earthmons. And Watermons, and Airmons, and Firemons. I have their images and their unique characters so while I`m not with my personal network please don`t use them, neither in talking nor in fighting. The only one you can use are Watermons and Earthmons (Cause you`ve already used one) and already existing season digimons. I think it will be better if I`ll put new Elemental digimons in the story.///
////I`m leaving you here in this story till I finally get my Network. Hope I`ll join you soon! See you! Have fun!////

Suddenly a strong light appeared aroung R.S. and Chinmon. Powerfull slash of light - and they both dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:19 am

"What the-" he said, staring at the spot where R.S. and chinmon were just standing.
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Left_bar_bleue150/250Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Going under (R.S. and Dick's story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:59 am

"He vanish?" said Taka-chan looking at the spot.
"I think so." answers Yuki also staring at the spot.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:34 am

// For some time I`ll act a little strange. It will be interesting. I and Chinmon can even attack you. It is not personal, it seems that there was an extreme hypnos field that got us. So act like caring friends, all right? Then I`ll dissapear again and be back only when you`ll fight Golemon.

And, By the way, Dick... I saw you hold the thing you named as a digiegg... It`s not a digiegg. It`s an Element. Your element of Earth. It gives your partner ability to digivolve on Elemental level, which is equall to Ultimate. Choose the form you want, but be carefull and don`t waste too much energy away from your partner!
When Elemental digimons digitalize, they form an element. An element can`t become a digimon again unless special situations//

Loud SHHHHH - and huge slash of light. Shockwave knocked off digidestined and their partners. R.S. and Chinmon were staying in the center of flaming ring. Both didn`t say a word, staying motionless.
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Going under (R.S. and Dick's story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:01 pm

"Well looks like you can't say sorry hah? Yuki?" says Takasaki.
"Wha...How do you know that we got into a fight?" surprised Yuki.
"Thats normal for me I'm your lil'brother after all." reply Takasaki.
"Master,This human here...is being ignored by the two of you." says Gururumon.
"Ah...Sorry..um....Dick is it?" says Yuki and Takasaki together.
"Um...yeah" says Dick.
"You....how long have you been with that guy?" asked Takasaki.
"Um...not long." says Dick.
"Oh." reply Takasaki coldly.
"My I ask?Are the two of you psychics or what ever you are?" says Dick.
"Are you a fool or you're blind? we're twins you fool!" shouted Takasaki angrily.
"Oh sorry."
"A Kyaromon, Monodramon and a Wolf?" asked Dick.
"Who's a Wolf." growl Gururumon angrily.
"He's Gururumon." says Takasaki.
"Oh,I never heard of it." says Dick.
"It's...what are you?" asks Takasaki towards Gururumon.
"Master, You look cute when you look innocent." says Gururumon.
"I will kill you." says Takasaki.
"Monodramon, Kyaromon do you think that Gururumon is a gay and liked Taka-chi?" asked Yuki.
-Monodramon and Kyaromon nodded as if they agree.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:30 pm

Huge slash of light - and R.S. with Chinmon dissapeared again.
- What the hack is going on? - Yuki looked at the empty spot. Suddenly a light came out from nowhere.
- Get back! - Taka-chan pulled fer out and a shot of firing light missed the girl in a santimeter.
- It`s Chinmon`s attack! - said Monodramon, carefully watching the shining hole in the air.
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Going under (R.S and Dick's story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:22 am

"What's happening?" asked Yuki look kinda of surprise.
"That bastard!" say Takasaki angrily.
"I'm going to kill him once I sees him."say Takasaki angrily again.
"What's actuaaly happening?" asked Gururumon.
"I don't know." says Kyaromon.
"Takasaki, are you alright if I need to digivolve today again?" whisper Kyaromon at Takasaki's ear.
"I'm fine for Rookie level." replys Takasaki under his breath.
"Really? you really kinda tired." says Kyaromon under his breath too.
"I'm fine." replied Takasaki.
"What's wrong?" ask Yuki.
"Nothing...are you alright you're not hurt right?" asked Takasaki.
"Yeah." answered Yuki.
"Hey! Dick you still watching?" asked Takasaki loudly.
"Yeah,I'm fine not hurt just a little surprised by his present." answered Dick.
"I'm didn't ask you all that." replys Takasaki coldly.
"Oh yeah,right....So what we going to do?" asked Dick.
"We're going to find him and ask him what's going." says Takasaki and Yuki together/
"Well...I don't know what's going on but count me in." says Dick.
"Well let's get going then, come on Gururumon." as Takasaki say he hupped on Gururumon's back while Yuki climb onto Gururumon's back. Monodramon carries Kyaromon on his hands and the three digidestined start their journey to seek their lost friend.
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Left_bar_bleue200/200Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Left_bar_bleue250/250Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:54 pm

((Strange. I thought Dick didn't allow anyone to control his characters. Better steer clear of it, Yuki.))

Another flash of light appeared just in front of the group of digidestined, this one seems entirely different from RS's. A girl and a Lopmon stepped out of the light.

The girl looked around and quickly identified the others as digidestined. She noticed the other's surprised expression.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:16 am

SHHHH!
SHHA!
Another explosion - and now the larger one. Ring of flame surrounded the rock that cracked releasing...

https://2img.net/h/i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn26/RSV_Tamer/Flamemon.jpg

- Flamemon... - Yuki looked at her digivice - Champion level, Elemental structure fire digimon! What does he wants from us?
- Fire Wind! - Flamemon shot seven flames from his crown, pointing - it was pretty strange - not in digimons, but in newcomed Aurora.
- NNOO! - suddenly a hole of light opened up again, and R.S. and Chinmon jumped from there.
- Furymon!
- Got it! Frozen Armour!
He stood in front of Aurora, taking the hit. Flaming missles touched the frozen armour, shining with blue light, and hit the ground.
- You won`t escape me! - another digimon appeared from the hole. Flamemon became blue and dissapeared - seem it was just an illusion, very real through...

https://2img.net/h/i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn26/RSV_Tamer/SomamontheShadowRuler.jpg

- Somamon, stay back! - R.S. pulled a card out - There`s no way you`ll get my mind again!
- So what will you do? - asked the Chaos Mega, coming closer - Run away from me? Oh, I`m so scared...
- I won`t let you touch R.S! - Furymon slashed his tail - Fury of the Light!
It was Furymon`s strongest attack. Huge ice missle, covered with lightning field, hit Somamon and threw him backwards. He dissapeared in dust.
- Did we get him? - asked Furymon.
- Get me? - Somamon appeared from misty clowd - No way.
- He han`t got even a scratch! - R.S. was shocked.
- So, the Digidestined are here now... How good. I`m glad to meet you here, in my house. Meet the Cavern World!
- What do you want from us? - R.S. pulled three more cards.
- From you? Perhaps... Your lifes...

///At this episode Somamon can`t be beaten. Your digimon can attack him now, but there is no chance to get him unless they digivolve to their Ultimate levels///
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Going under (R.S and Dick's story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:22 am

"R.S! "cry Yuki.
"Yuki make Monodramon digivolve now!" says Takasaki.
"But why?" asked Yuki.
"It's because this Somamon is strong we can't beat him without your crazy uncontrol dragon in his battle form." says Takasaki looks strange.
"But you can make Kyaromon digivolve." says Yuki.
"No I can only make him digivolve to rookie level only." says Takasaki.
"I'm sorry." says Kyaromon.
"It's not your fault." says Takasaki.
"Look out Yuki!!" warn Takasaki.
"Kyaa!"
-Gururumon run forward blocks Somamon's attack for Yuki.
"Gururumon?" asked Yuki.
"Nice Gururumon protect her Kyaromon." says Takasaki.
"Digi-Modify! Digivolution Activate!" Takasaki slash the card.
"Kudamon." says Kudamon.
-Somamon attack another attack towards Kudamon.It hit Kudamon from the bottom.
"Kudamon!" cried Yuki and Takasaki.
"Kudamon, stand up!" shout Gururumon.
"You are weak now,you can't battle anymore but now I will past you back your powers. Your earrings power has been sealed by that Somamon." says Gururumon.
"But how are you going to reseal my earrings power?" asked Kudamon weakly.
"I will dissappear inorder to past you my powers and reseal your earring."says Gururumon.
"But why do you?" asked Kudamon.
"This is my role." says Gururumon.
"But.."
"Enough of talking.-Gururumon's whole body glows a blue white light. Now I will past my powers to you." says Gururumon as he dissappear into glow of blue white light.
"Thank you you are my real friend really thank you." says Kudamon.
"Takasaki..I will digivolve by myself now and from now on..." says Kudamon.
"Kudamon digivolve to....Reppamon." says Repamon.
"Reppamon..." says Takasaki.
"Wind Scythe." attacked Reppamon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next