DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/200Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/250Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:10 am

-TerraDestroyer!
Huge ball of energy swallowed Reppamon`s attack and flied at Digidestined.
- DigiModify! WarGreymon Brave Shield Activate! - shouted R.S.
Furymon got the shield and protected children.
- What do you want from us? - asked he Black WarGreymon.
- TerraDestroyer!
- I guess that`s the answer, - Furymon shielded children again - Hey, what about a plan? R.S? R.S, what are you doing?
R.S. took out a Water Element and a digivice.
- Well, if nothing works we should just give it a try, right?
- I guess we should! Hurry up, this shield won`t last longer!

Elemental Digivolution...
Furymon elementally digivolves to...
IceLeomon!

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Image:IceLeomon.jpg

- Ow, so that`s your Water Element form? - it was the only thing R.S. could say at that moment.
- All right, let`s go! - IceLeomon got into fighting stance and pulled away his sword - Reppamon, Strikedramon, are you with me? NOW!!! Fist of Ice!
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/200Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/250Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Going under (R.S. and Dick's story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:33 am

"Anytime you are." says the both of the digimons.
"Strike claw.....Wind Scythe" attacked Reppamon and Strikedramon.
"So it still don't hurt him." Reppamon de-digivolve if you please." says Takasaki moody.
-so Reppamon de-digivolve back to Kudamon.
"What do you want to do?" asked Kudamon.
-Takasaki takes out a water element and his digivice.
"So what do you think I'm going to do ." says Takasaki.
"Elemental Digivolution..." says Takasaki.
"Kudamon elemental digivolve to Megaseadramon." says Megaseadramon.
"Now go Megaseadramon." says Takasaki.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/250Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 7:58 am

- Is it normal that an Ultimate is called a Mega? - asked IceLeomon, looking at MegaSeadramon.
- Depending on what you think is normal, - replied R.S. looking at IceLeomon - Actually, I thought that Reppamon was stronger than MegaSeadramon... Anyway, go on!
- Got it! - IceLeomon looked at Somamon - But there is something strange in this guy. Why does he attack us?
- He just attacks us, now let`s shake him!

Somamon easily beats their attacks and passes their defence, coming close to children. Seems he wants to destroy them first. Then he notices Aurora, still standing in shock - and stop.
- Aurora Isher... - says he - No... It cannot be...
His cold eyes look at scared Aurora.
- Don`t touch her, you big overgrown monster! - R.S. stands between him and Aurora. Somamon seems to be thinking. Then he turns around and disapears even without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/250Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Going under (R.S. and Dick's story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:59 am

"He....dissappeared..?" says Yuki.
"Now that I remember that a Lopmon can digivolve to Antylamon that is a Devas Digimon。" says Takasaki.
"R.S!You stupid fool!!!!" shout Yuki angrily.
"Wha...what ?" asked R.S sillily.
"You run away and ask Furymon to attack us!!" shout Yuki angrily again.
"I...."
"Wait!Stop shouting!" shout Takasaki.
"Then why are you shouting?" asked Yuki.
"I heard Furymon said something like I would not let you touch R.S or is it my ear that is old?" asked Takasaki.
"You're not old...." says Yuki.
"But we are deceiving the Aurora Isher." says Strikedramon.
"ah...Sorry Aurora-chan." apologize Yuki.
"Aurora...Aurora....The Sleeping Beauty Princess Aurora." says Takasaki.
"Um...No I'm not a princess." says Aurora.
"Hi nice to meet you I'm Yuki this tall guy here I mean Dragon man is Strikedramon." says Yuki.
"I'm Takasaki her twin brother. This is Megaseadramon." says Takasaki.
"Is this your partner?" asked Yuki looking at Lopmon.
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:29 pm

"So he is." She glared at Takasaki and took a step toward him. "Were you mocking me?"

"Woah. Cool down, Aurora." Lopmon quickly placed himself between the two. "Don't get mad."

"You're right. He's not worth it." Aurora calmed down and looked around. "Well, so that's that. Yes, Lopmon is a Devas, but we can only digivolve to Champion right now." She looked around mindlessly, and put her hands in her pocket, a sign of nervousness, although it is not shown on her face.

Lopmon was just as quiet. He slowly found his way back on Aurora's shoulders, and whispered in her ears. She nodded and scowled a little.

She turned to the others. "So. Are you going after Somamon?"

"And thank you for protecting us from the bad digimon." Lopmon said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:09 pm

- No thanks are needed, - R.S. smiled - We are all friends, we can argue, we can even fight eack other, but when danger comes - we`ll never abandon a friend. What about Somamon - I`m not sure...
- There is something more that interests me... - IceLeomon came close to Aurora. Girl felt the frost coming from the digimon.
- The way Somamon looked at you. He step away when noticed you.
He looked straight at Aurora`s eyes.
- Why did he do that?
- Stop that! - R.S. noticed the stressed face of Lopmon and stood between Aurora and IceLeomon - De-digivolve. Now.

IceLeomon de-digivolves back to Chinmon.
- Wow... - he looked at Aurora - Sorry for that. Being an ice digimon is cool but sometimes it scares even me...
- Don`t get mad at Chinmon, - R.S. put his partner on the shoulder - But yeah, that was a weird situation. Anyway, I`m glad everyone is in one peace.
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:13 pm

Although IceLeomon had de-digivolved, Aurora continued to stare at Chinmon. "So you're interested. Well, I don't know why Somamon stepped away." She torn her gaze away. "Plus, even if I did, I probably wouldn't tell you anyway."

"Aurora!" Lopmon shifted uncomfortably. "That's not very nice."

"So what? Sue me." Aurora tensed.

"Stop it! Don't get so worked up!" Lopmon frantically tried to calm down his partner.

Aurora took a deep breath. "You're right. I always get like this. Sorry, everyone."
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:38 am

- I guess we should all calm down, - R.S. took out his digivice - No marks, no map. Seems we are completely blind in this place. Any ideas what are we going to do now?
- Going under? - Chinmon looked at Aurora - Sorry again. I didn`t mean that.
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Going under (R.S. and Dick's story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:46 am

"What's mocking?" asked Takasaki.
"How should I know." says Yuki.
-Megaseadramon de-digivolve back to Kudamon.
"He's gone." says Kudamon.
"He did the right thing but I think this is what his role was." says Takasaki carries Kudamon.
"Yeah I hope so." says Kudamon.
"Strikedramon de-digivolve now." says Yuki.
-Strikedramon de-digivolve back to Monodramon.
"Well that settles your uncontrol form." says Yuki.
"Well it's find he can be use for protecting us from attacks in instant." says Kudamon sitting on Takasaki's shoulder.
"It's true but it's hard to control if it's a Strikedramon or a Cyberdramon it's hard to control." says Yuki.
"So no useless digivolving for Monodramon." says Takasaki.
"R.S your F-digivice does not have the map here?" asked Yuki.
"Nothing, comes out from here." says R.S.
"Kudamon sense anything?" asked Takasaki.
"no...nothing." says Kudamon.
"Aurora,how about you?" asked Yuki.
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:26 am

"Your suspicion is justified. My anger is not. I should be the one to say sorry." Aurora smiled.

"Aurora,how about you?" asked Yuki about the maps and location.

She took out her digivice. "Nothing. Lopmon?"

He sniffed the air. "Nada, but I know we're a far way off from the cave's opening."
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:49 am

- I don`t even know how far... - R.S. looked at dark tunnel leading down - I`m not sure you all need to come. I cense danger coming from there. I don`t think that exploring this cave further is worthy of your lives. I`ll go alone. Chinmon?
- With you! - little digimon jumped on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue180/180Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
Energy:
Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:24 am

"I just froze... You guys needed me and i just froze!" he was shaking with pure fury, a black aura surounding him. (Black Dna charge) tears appeared in the corner of his eyes as he strode forward, keramon floating behind him but to a distance. "I'm tired of being useless!" he printed down the tunnel, sliding to a stop at a large cavern. stones started shifting and a large, black Golemmon let out a huge roar and smiled. "Who dares challenge ShadowGollemon?"

"Great....." dick said, reaching again for his absent sword.

Last edited by rmbdntmsswthme on Tue May 20, 2008 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:58 am

- Dick, you`re... - R.S. ran for him - Elemental Digivolution!

Digivolution...
Chinmon digivolves tooo....
IceLeomon!

- Fist of Ice! - he jumped towards Golemon, freezing his arm. however it seems that didn`t even hurt Golemon.
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Going under (R.S. and Dick's story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:16 am

"Is it a illusion?" asked Yuki.
"I think it is but why did it accused Dick?" asked Takasaki.
"I wonder maybe it uses our emotion to accuse and control." says Kudamon.
"What do you think R.S?" asked Yuki.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:45 am

- What do I think? - R.S. jumped away and huge fist hit the groung, destroying a rock behind - If that`s an illusion, that is quite real illusion!
He grabbed Dick and pulled him out of the danger.
- Ice Fury! - IceLeomon shot a snowball blinding ShadowGolemon.
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Going under (R.S. and Dick's story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:01 am

"Crystal Aura." says Kudamon.
"It dissappeared." says Yuki.
"Dick hey snap out of it man." says R.S.
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue180/180Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
Energy:
Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:51 am

"Sh-shadowGolemon! He's a Spire Digimon!" he leapt forward, pulling a card out of his stock. "Digimodify! Digimental of Bravery activate!'

"Keramon Armor Digivolve To: SNIMON!"

"Twin sickles!" he flings a cross of pure energy the attack at the digimon, hitting him in the face.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:01 am

- Storm of Ice and Fire! - IceLeomon shot real storm of icewind and fireballs at shadow digimon.
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Going under (R.S and Dick's story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:06 am

"Having problems again and again." says Takasaki.
"Digi-Modify Digivolution activate." says Takasaki.
"Kudamon Digivolves to.....Reppamon." says Reppamon.
" Wind Scythe." says Reppamon hitting on the shadow digimon.
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:10 am

"We need more power!" dick said as it shrugged the blows off.

"Snimon! De-digivolve. I don't want to do this, but...."

"Snimon de-digivolve to: keremon."

"Digimodify! False digivolution activate!"

"Keramon warp digivolve to: Infermon!"

"False digivolution only allows one attack, and then he de-digivolves straight to In-training..."

"SPIDER SHOOTER!" infermon screamed, firing a spider shot at the digimon. the shot canted left, missing the core but wounding it severely. Infermon de-digivolved to Tsumemon, falling. Dick dove forward, catching him. "R.S.! it's up to you guys!"
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Going under (R.S and Dick's story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:13 am

" Wind Scythe." attacked Reppamon.
"Beat knuckle." attacked Monodramon.
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:14 am

Golemmon screamed as the attacks hit him, tearing off more of his stone skin.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:19 am

All together! - R.S. raised his digivice - Integrate!

Integrate digivolution...
Reppamon...
IceLeomon...
Monodramon...
Digivolve tooo....
MetalGreymon X
!
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Going under (R.S and Dick's story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:20 am

"What happend?" asked The twins.
Back to top Go down
rmbdntmsswthme
HYPNOS Member
rmbdntmsswthme

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:25 am

(it's Snimon, and he can't digivolve. false digivolution drains all thier energy.)

Shadow gollemon roared, raising his large club-like fist. "Golem Punch!" he fired the fist at MetalGreymon X with the force of a commet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)   Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going under (R.S. and Dick`s story)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next