DigitalFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigitalFriends

A Digital Community for all who loves Digimons all over the world!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness

Go down 
+5
HoneyWasp
Ayumi
rmbdntmsswthme
akiyamayuki98
RSV
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:13 pm

No candlemon?-Kuro thought. He was paralyzed with fear-It would be nice to have a strong partner...
Kuro glanced at Devimon squirming under the pressure of the claw. No! Candlemon was the first one to show kindness to him! Before that he had been alone and scared but then Candlemon came and life was easier. But would Candlemon survive?

Kuro gritted his teeth and looked down as he walked toward the pair. A tear fell from his eye and he walked right up to Blackwargreymon. Devimon gasped. "Blackwargreymon...I..." Kuro looked once more at Devimon. "I can't imagine my life without CANDLEMON!!!!!!" He screamed as he swung his fist forward slamming right into blackwargreymon's chin and sending him sprawling on the ground.

As Kuro followed through with the punch he looked at his hand which started to glow. He gasped as he opened his hand and looked at a glowing crest with a picture of the northern lights. It was the crest of destiny.

(clarifying: blackwargreymon was not hurt at all because he's mega so hello....he can't be hurt by Kuro. He was just knocked back. And i only added the crest was because i wasn't sure if you wanted me to or what so...there it is.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/200A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/250A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:45 am

- So, you`ve gained your Crest, - said Black War Greymon, coming again - But you`ve missed one thing, Kuro. You don`t have a tag to use your crest. Till then... You`ve replied. Now it`s my turn to reply... And so be it!
He gathered red energy between his arms.
- Terra Destroyer!

///You can either use Crest to make Devimon evolve, or you can run to find tag - cause I don`t really know if you need it. Perhaps, Black War Greymon was wrong... Wink ///
Back to top Go down
https://digitalfriends.darkbb.com
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:58 pm

(I think I'll have him digivolve and that is part of the reason when he dedigivolves he becomes a digitama. And just putting the idea out on the table...but can NeoDevimon be special in the fact that he uses the crest without a tag. And that releases so much power NeoDevimon can fight at the same level as Black War Greymon but only for a few minutes? Just an idea.)

Kuro shook his head. "You're wrong!" He hissed. His hand started to glow and the crest flew out of his hand and landed on Devimon's forehead. The light flashed and sank into his head. There was another flash of blinding light and....
Devimon digivolve to.........NEODEVIMON!!!!!!
The flash ended and NeoDevimon flew through the air at Black War Greymon's chest.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/200A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Energy:
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/250A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/250)

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:43 am

- Wha? - BlackWarGreymon tried to avoid him but hit the ground - Why?
Momentally he stood back and flied at Neodevimon, in attempt to pierce him with his claws.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:11 pm

NeoDevimon stood his ground. His wings flew out and he put his hands together, "Night Force!" He said as a ball of black energy was formed (making up attacks...if that's okay) and flung it at Black War Greymon.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:48 am

///It`s okay///

BlackWarGreymon reflected the attack with his shield, continuing the movement.
- I`m a Mega! I`ll torn to pieces both you and your partner and no crest will help it!
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:07 pm

"Never!" NeoDevimon screamed and zoomed at Black War Greymon at high speeds. The gems on his mask started to glow and he slammed down his claw on BWGmon's helmet "STUN CLAW!"
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:03 am

Black War Greymon stopped. He seemed to be paralised, unable to move. Still his eyes were red, and he roared, trying to reach Kuro.
- That was a nice fight, and now run! - shouted Alex - If he will set himself free from stun, he will certainly torn you to pieces!
Thу girl started running in the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:47 am

Kuro was still frozen petrified with fear. Neo Devimon stood his ground. "I know you are a mega and I am but an ultimate...but this next attack will destroy you." He said then looked down. "And me."
His wings evaporated into a black cloud which circled around his claws. "Soul Crusher." He muttered and zoomed forward faster than ever before his claws flying right at Black War Greymon's face.

(sorry it took so long, i had a lot going on this weekend and next)
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:28 pm

- Dark Virus Reflection!
Black War Greymon shielded attack, but was hit down. He stood back, but he felt no more power to fight.
- Damn Digidestined with their dmned Crests... - roared he - Now I couldn`t get you - but the next time I won`t miss. Still... I have a present for you, NeoDevimon. If you care so much about your bond - here you go.
With all strength he had he formed another fireball between his arms.
- Terra Desroyer!
He aimed at Kuro, and immediately turned in the darkness that dissapeared in the tunnel (new ability of a new BlackWarGreymon).
Back to top Go down
akiyamayuki98
HYPNOS Member
akiyamayuki98

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue150/250A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/250)

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:32 am

//the two of you when is this going to stop?//
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:00 am

///It has already stopped. Now Kuro and NeoDevimon will post the last, and we will come to other thread. Wink///
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:37 pm

(First of all sorry the delay, I had stuff going on after school everyday and then with thanksgiving, this was my first chance...
But if Black War Greymon escapes how is it that Candlemon downloads him data...so he gets reborn as a new digimon?)

"Not so...fast." NeoDevimon muttered staggering to his feet. "This is all I can do..." "Purging Light!" He said as the whole tunnel burst into light hitting Black War Greymon (dispersed form).

(just an idea if not then nvm)
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:21 pm

(It`s all right with delays, so never mind)

BlackWarGreymon stopped. He slowly turned back, his eyes became white instead of being red.
- Remember, kid... - said he quietly - I will... Never be defeated so easily... Even being inside our partner...
He started dissolving into data.
- Remember... I will... Never be a memory...
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:14 am

(I am so sorry I haven't post in the longest time, but I have been working non stop for the last....6 weeks?)

Kuro could only watch in astonishment as Black War Greymon dissolved into data. NeoDevimon sighed and started t break into particles too. "I'm sorry Kuro, I used too much power." Black War Greymon's data was absorbed into Candlemon's data and an egg fell to the ground.

Kuro's knees went limp and he fell to the ground too.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:13 pm

(What`s next? Nice you`ve came, but what shall we do then? ^_^ )
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Lord of Dark Digimons
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:48 pm

(not sure, we can start a new post, but i won't be here all the time over winter break. I'll be here on and off)
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:49 am

Just post here when you`ll come back and we`ll continue. Wink
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue200/200A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue250/250A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:46 pm

//Mind if I jump in?
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:22 pm

Sure, jump! ^_^
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue200/200A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue250/250A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:20 pm

With a burst of light, the boy landed awkwardly on the ground. He grunted, surprised. He tried to remember what had happened. For one moment he was at a hospital, waiting for the nurse to bring him lunch, the next... He frowned and looked around, the setting was foreign to him. He felt a lump in his pocket. Sitting up, he took the item out and examined it. It was a hand held device. He felt a strange sense of excitement and fear tinge, though he had no idea why.

Ready

"R...Ready." He made out the word shown on the digivice's screen with some difficulty. He paused and thought for a moment. "Ready what?" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:28 pm

- What do you think?
The boy was standing right in front of the huge screen, showing the new digidestined that has just appeared in the cave.
- What can I say? - murmured small fox-like creature on his left shoulder - AnotherDigidestined, what`s up?
- The question is - why has he appeared there?
- No clues. You?
- No... But why? He will die in that caves. He does haму a digivice, but I can` see his partner anywhere.
- So what shall we do?
- Well... I guess it would be better for them to get to the upper areas. It`s dangerous here even for Kuro with his partner.
- But what about a quest? You gave a quest...
- Yeah, yeah, I know... - R.S. sighed - Well, I guess it can`t be helped...
- Wait, let`s give them a chance to prove themselves! - said Chinmon.
- Chance? What are you talking about? If they will meet Medusamon, they`re all be dead.
- No, if you`ll give them ability to become stronger.
- What do you mean – stronger?
- Well… Perhaps a digivice with a crest will work better?
- A crest? For someone who has just came here?
- R.S, don`t be so stubborn!
- Okay, you little foxy tailhead. A crest – perhaps… Well, here we go.

The light suddenly appeared in front of the new Digidestined, forming a shape of the… Tag.
- Tag? – Chinmon jumped on R.S`s head – R.S, you`ve promised!!!
- Calm down! He`ll get crest. But first he needs a digimon…

A sound came from the dark tunnel. Sounded like someone was coming to the two Digidestined. Who would that be?

Think of how your digimon will appear. Perhaps it`s he coming from the tunnel. Or it`s the warrior digimon. Or just someone living here… Or lost digimon… ^_^
You`ll get your Crest soon after you`ll have some adventures with Hecate.
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:59 pm

The child looked at the shiny tag in confusion. For a moment he just stood there, staring at the little golden case. Finally, curiosity got the better of him. He snatched the thing in midair. The glow faded as Noah opened his fist and looked at the thing. Sighing, he put the tag into his pocket.

He heard footsteps in the tunnel. Noah drew a sharp breath in fear and looked for a place to hide. Finding none, the boy just sat down in a corner and tried to make himself as small as possible.

The thing approached. Noah couldn't quite describe it, but it looked like a... demon. Or, at least, what Noah imagined demons to look like. The thing snickered as it passed by Noah, without noticing the child. It walked with its claws opened in front of it, like a mummy. Little did Noah know that the reason Dracmon walked this way was because its eyes were inside its palms. But then, Noah had seen its eyes, he probably wouldn't have been alive by now.

Dracmon now approached the other digidestined, walking with the grace and ease of a ghost.

((Who else is in the cave with Noah? o.O))
Back to top Go down
RSV
HYPNOS Creator
RSV

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:08 am

Um... I guess it`s Kuro with NeoDevimon that were just fighting ShadowBlackGreymon... ^_^

Dracmon sniffed the air and made a horrifying sound, like roaring. Something was troubling him; the digimon turned his head left and right, sniffing.

(Do you have ideas of how he will obtain his partner? If no, then I`ll make it myself)
Back to top Go down
HoneyWasp
Card Master
HoneyWasp

Partner`s info
Health (Stamina):
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:07 pm

((Sure, you can make it happen. Just two thing: 1. Hecate is a she. 2. Hecate meet Noah as a digimon, not as an egg.))

Noah became frozen, like a deer caught in headlight. His heart was beating so loud that he thought Dracmon would be able to hear it. As he watched the digimon sniff and turn, he almost thought it had discovered his presence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness   A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Virus of a Soul: Entrance to the Darkness
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next